SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by SeekAny Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:58 am

If Becca has her own season, let’s do the damn thing will be the theme! Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 70 3806527698
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:33 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
... she revealed exclusively to Us Weekly that during her time in the house, she made Arie a mixtape — all of her favorite songs put onto a USB. Later, she learned he listened to it with another woman. “I found out he later used it in the fantasy suite. I’m friends with Becca and she told me! She was like, ‘Oh my God we listened to your thing,’” Caroline explained. “It’s fine because he knew that we were really close, but I was kind of, like, ‘That’s a little off-sides buddy, playing my fu—ing mixtape.’”
source

Maybe Arie played the mixtape while having sex with Becca Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 70 1f62c speechless (if he had sex which I won't be surprised if so).

Maybe that's what Caroline is referring to at the WTA? laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:22 am

This is why I can’t stand him lately. He thinks he’s funny and mocking the show and the girls. Like he’s above it all. I’m sorry but I think he’s a jerk.

https://twitter.com/ariejr/status/967794604341837825
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 70 82ea4c10
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:45 am

Well, Arie isn't exactly off base here. I feel like the girls are trying to outdo one another on the WTA, and yes, some are auditioning for future roles on BIP/Winter Games/Ette.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:48 am

Oh they are all auditioning imo but coming from Arie that's rich since he was auditioning and wanting to be the bachelor for 5 years laugh out loud laugh out loud #potmeetkettle
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:53 am

Arie's not wrong at all, but it is really hypocritical coming from him given his 5-year-long audition to be the Bachelor (remember his "I found Jesus" letter on Sean's blog when they were deciding between him and Chris?) and how bitter he was about it (tweeting/instagramming about Chris being arrested, Chris/Whitney's breakup, that "enjoy the farm" comment). And, Arie, I would be nicer to these women since they're all going to be asked for a comment after your finale and you want them to like you. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:58 am

SeekAny wrote:This is what I want to see play out the most. How honest was Arie prior to the break up? Did Becca really know what was going on? I don’t give him that much credit. I think he likes to keep multiple women happy at once. And he was doing what he could to keep Becca happy until after calling Lauren on premiere night and feeling her out, this is all allegedly. So these are the things I’d like to know about. Who knows if we’ll even get that, but when it comes to giving credit I can’t bring myself to give Arie too much.

ITA with this. Becca will be just fine.... who wants to be with someone if you know you were not his first choice? I want to know all of the above too. That will make a difference in how I feel about Arie. If he proposed to Becca bc he had to have a proposal and Lauren wasn’t an option no Especially if he proposed with no intention of really making an effort in the relationship and Becca was a MOT fiancé (really sad if this is true). That would mean he was using Becca, being dishonest and had little regard for her feelings. Not qualities anyone would want in a spouse. She may have come around to being fine with the relationship ending (even if it wasn’t her idea) if Arie’s true colors are shown in the end and she didn’t like what she saw.JMO .
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:00 am

SeekAny wrote:This is why I can’t stand him lately. He thinks he’s funny and mocking the show and the girls. Like he’s above it all. I’m sorry but I think he’s a jerk.

https://twitter.com/ariejr/status/967794604341837825
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 70 82ea4c10

If Arie dumped Becca and that is what Caroline is referring to as in "You know what you did" and he is hashtagging it, sorry that is not funny at all imo. I think I have given Arie way too much benefit of the doubt already. 

I couldn't imagine Jason mocking like this or acting like Arie has. Who does that? Straight up lacking in empathy as a human being imo and like someone who is very entitled, who things his ish don't stink.

TBH, Arie sounds like he has some serious problems. And to think I once defended him  no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:02 am

@AllAboutLove Yeah, he really is treating this all like a joke. The lack of empathy is mind-blowing.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:05 am

@Aria I am gobsmacked at Arie's gall and lack of empathy. Arie is definitely NOT Jason. jmo 

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:29 am

That’s pretty crummy and unfeeling to use that hashtag when it’s about you dumping her friend post-engagement, imo. no no

Becca seemed blindsided to me if SM is any indication. I don’t care if she signed up for a show to date a guy along with 20 something others. He told her he loved her and proposed. Is she supposed to assume he wasn’t being honest? I don’t think so, Bachelor bubble or not. It’s not as bad as when you’ve been with someone for years but how many people have their breakup filmed on national tv? Her moving on doesn’t absolve Arie of everything in my eyes but will wait and see how it plays out. I hope he shows some real empathy.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:36 am

Wow. I can’t wait for next week. It’s time for Arie to be knocked down a few pegs. He’s so delusional IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99