SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:04 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@sanlee088   Maybe he will come back.  He is bad Penny Nick. hehehe
Now that would be interesting. Nick is still single and does like a Strong Brunette Woman and that fits Becca to a Tee. Good One, Fleiss! :claphands

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:10 pm

Please, just NO! Becca already put up with one over 35 bachelor who has a hard time commiting. She and everyone woman deserve better than guys who only seem able to find love and stay in it if the cameras are on. JMO.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:18 pm

Okay, I'm not trying to start anything, and I know that for the most part people are just joking (I hope) about Peter coming back to the franchise (to be on Becca's season), but I really don't want this to happen. no no no

I still like him, but he had his chance (two actually) last year and blew it. Not to mention the fact that he's still too sensitive to handle any form of criticism. So he just needs to stay away and continue to live his life away from Bachelor Nation. Anyway, here are my reasons:

Reason #1: He'll overshadow the other guys and completely take over. (Just like Nick did on Kaitlyn's season. Nothing against Nick, just speaking the truth.) If he comes back, he'll 100% be guaranteed a spot in F4, which won't be fair to the other dudes. Especially the ones who are actually there for her.

Reason #2: It'll just give the Peter fan(atics)s an excuse to go crazy on SM again, and everything will turn to sh** just like that. I mean, we all remember how toxic things got near the end of and after Rachel's season and I just don't want that to happen again.

Reason #3: If there really are 6-8 MOC in the cast, none of them will get the chance to make it to F4 with Peter around. That spot will end up going to him, when it should be going to one of them. Then we'll never get a Black or Asian bachelor. It'll just be another excuse for them to give it to Peter, and for what? Just to satisfy the fans or TPTB's thirstiness for non-stop drama??!!

Sorry, for the rant. laugh out loud I think you guys can tell how I really feel on the subject matter. Bottom line is, I really hope that this doesn't come to fruition.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:58 pm

@\"flojo031" wrote:Reason #3: If there really are 6-8 MOC in the cast, none of them will get the chance to make it to F4 with Peter around. That spot will end up going to him, when it should be going to one of them. Then we'll never get a Black or Asian bachelor. It'll just be another excuse for them to give it to Peter, and for what? Just to satisfy the fans or TPTB's thirstiness for non-stop drama??!!

You got me on this one. Why would Peter being in the cast (if it happened) have any effect on a MOC getting in the f4? Becca's celebrity crush is Michael Strahan so it's very possible she could pick one or have him in her f2, imo.

Please, no Nick! Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 2292733854

Last edited by albean99 on Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:06 pm

lilcanfroggy wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

It really does look like him! Lol
After seeing him in so many seasons, I guess I am putting his face on anyone...LOL.  But seriously, if he's there then IMO stuff will go down cause I don't think the guys will be very receptive at all.

Old photo from Andy season I think Smiley

That's Nick. I remember those socks. laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:36 pm

albean99 wrote:
@\"flojo031" wrote:Reason #3: If there really are 6-8 MOC in the cast, none of them will get the chance to make it to F4 with Peter around. That spot will end up going to him, when it should be going to one of them. Then we'll never get a Black or Asian bachelor. It'll just be another excuse for them to give it to Peter, and for what? Just to satisfy the fans or TPTB's thirstiness for non-stop drama??!!

You got me on this one. Why would Peter being in the cast (if it happened) have any effect on a MOC getting in the f4? Becca's celebrity crush is Michael Strahan so it's very possible she could pick one or have him in her f2, imo.

Please, no Nick! Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 2292733854

All valid points, but I just feel like having Peter there would just take away from the other guys period, and that he'd ruin any chance of ever having a POC bachelor.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:41 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:Mike Fleiss tweeted this picture out Becca has 28 guys on her season.
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 15211710

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/974483192945102850

I wonder why that one picture close to the bottom right is different than the rest?

Last edited by LoveDovez on Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:49 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
lilcanfroggy wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
After seeing him in so many seasons, I guess I am putting his face on anyone...LOL.  But seriously, if he's there then IMO stuff will go down cause I don't think the guys will be very receptive at all.

Old photo from Andy season I think Smiley

That would make sense. It’s definitely Nick. Why share a photo of Nick and say Becca’s season?

just  my take on the bolded. IMHO its in reference to Colton Underwood, who resembles Nick somehow laugh out loud  (go ahead and stalk his thread...a poster even already said so  giggling )

PS: the pic MF tweeted is deflinitely Nick, in his first round in this franchise, before he got the FIR from MeAndi laugh out loud

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4731-colton-underwood-sleuthing-spoilers?highlight=colton

I would guess Colton is wearing only vest in his private time with BK, ala Nick..or possibly the entire time at MnG. NBD Rolling Eyes .. Typical MF...hyping to the max out of nothing... only to get the buzz going :stirthepot . I can imagine people will seriously wonder if Nick is on the show AGAIN. :halo:

all JMO
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:54 pm

flojo031 wrote:Okay, I'm not trying to start anything, and I know that for the most part people are just joking (I hope) about Peter coming back to the franchise (to be on Becca's season), but I really don't want this to happen. no no no

snipped...

Speaking for myself, I'm not joking, I'm sleuthing. If you care to read, the post that starts with "Keeping Peter Clues Together" they are
here NO Discussion

ETA: Maybe Colton got the FIR?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
flojo031 wrote:Okay, I'm not trying to start anything, and I know that for the most part people are just joking (I hope) about Peter coming back to the franchise (to be on Becca's season), but I really don't want this to happen. no no no

snipped...

Speaking for myself, I'm not joking, I'm sleuthing. If you care to read, the post that starts with "Keeping Peter Clues Together" they are
here NO Discussion

speaking for myself as well, to me, PK has shown us one of the classic "symptoms" of a coming back returnee by his tweets praising BK. Kacie B, Becca Tilley, Nick, all have done so in my record. So, its not too far fetch to think he will pull the same move..IMO. We''ll see of course...

re: Colton...hmm.... interesting. you could be right GA!...:yes:

I have read not so flattering comments about him on his thread. I guess i need to see him in action before i should be glad/sorry for Becca if Colton is indeed the FIR guy...laugh out loud
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

snipped...

here NO Discussion

Would it be possible to keep discussion of Peter in the potential candidates thread? He seems to creep into every Becca thread. Just my preference, but I will yield to the decision of the mods.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:28 pm

I’m fairly sure this tweet is related to the chicken mascot appearing at the M&G.  The Baseball Bunch was a children’s show featuring the San Diego Chicken, a famous mascot for years in pro sports.  I know Colton has a connection to the San Diego Chargers.  Would he be wearing this?  Does any other contestant have a connection to San Diego sports?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
composer53
vermillionaire
justcallmegranny
teambigrach
philphan