SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 57 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 52 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:28 pm

Sprite wrote:
grace8136 wrote:^^ Jason answered questions about that tonight too.

this thread...

Jason Mesnick
‏@jason_mesnick
If you have a question... Fire away!
8:36 PM - 5 Mar 2018

https://twitter.com/jason_mesnick/status/970880824768741376

This was my favourite from that twitter conversation from Michelle27:

Are you glad there’s something worse than “the Mesnick” now... and it’s called “the Lyingdyck” rofl rofl rofl

This is one of the funniest comments I've seen about this show. Surprised more people haven't commented!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:29 pm

sosleepy wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Of course it wasn’t Arie’s idea. But come on. He still went through with this disgusting idea even though there was a presedence set before him. He had all of Jason’s mistakes laid out in front of him to learn from. He could have called Jason for advice directly, for goodness sake! Had someone with real life experience help him navigate this in a more compassionate way. He didn’t. Because he is in both parts moron and selfish. 

TPTB are evil and producing good television, no doubt that’s their priority. But Arie has been entrenched in this world for 5.5 years. He’s not some green novice. He should have known better. The truth is he probably DID know better, but he is very self centered and just doesn’t seem to GAF.

Molly even tweeted: Wouldn’t you consider learning from the mistakes of those before you - maybe call and ask what NOT to do...like filming the breakup?

Jason is clearly trying to show sympathy here, but I remember him saying back when Blake did his switch that the only advice he would ever give is do not do anything on-camera. Of course, the producers want it on camera. Their priority is good television. Arie's priority should have been to show some respect and consideration for his fiancé. He had no problem breaking the contract and ignoring the producers' demands when it came to flying to see Emily, spilling that Chris was the Bachelor before the announcement, bringing Becca to an unsanctioned visit to see his friends, spoiling that Becca won on IG, but he couldn't do it this time? He suddenly became this poor, innocent, naive little kid who couldn't stand up to the big, bad producers? I call BS. I think that this was a combination of Arie not really giving a sh*t about Becca and him being insecure about his low ratings and thinking this would help (spoiler alert: it didn't; the ratings for the finale still sucked). IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by meauxwalk Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:30 pm

Rolly wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:Airy kept asking if they could just talk for two minutes.  Talk about WHAT?? scratch He made it clear he was dumping Becca to pursue Lauren. Becca got the message and accepted it, even if it stung like h*ll. What was there left to talk about? no idea

Someone mentioned it previously. Continuing to talk was to make Arie feel better not Becca.:pout

I agree. I think he either wanted her to say it was “ok” or maybe beg him to stay.

meauxwalk

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:31 pm

I wonder how much extra money they paid Arie and Becca to film the break-up. I am sure there were many "takes." How low can TPTB go? If my thoughts are true and they go much lower, TPTB will slip off the bottom and become a piece of TV history. JMHO

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:33 pm

Newto wrote:I wonder how much extra money they paid Arie and Becca to film the break-up.  I am sure there were many "takes."  How low can TPTB  go?  If my thoughts are true and they go much lower, TPTB will slip off the bottom and become a piece of TV history.  JMHO

I was so angry at TPTB last night that I said I wouldn't watch unless the Ette is Becca and only b/c it's her. I know the only way to hurt them is ratings which are already low but I was serious about a boycott unless BK was Ette and Peter was Bachelor. I would not be able to look away if either of those were the lead, for me personally anyway. I'm sure others have their favorites that would make them come out of a boycott too. LOL

IMHO

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:37 pm

sosleepy wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Like Jason says in his tweet responses, it's 100 of them against 1.

I don’t care if it’s a million vs. 1. Arie still had the history of this show to learn from. He could have had the biggest champion in his corner helping him, Jason. 

This was heartless and stupid on his part. He’s pretty weak.

Now seeing how all this went down if Arie proposes to Lauren it means to me his proposal is meaningless. Two proposals in less than 4 months is poor judgement. If I were Lauren I would play back the scene of him dumping her a few times. He did not seem emotional about it at all IMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:37 pm

albean99 wrote:I noticed that a lot of former cast tweeted that he should leave. I'm sure TPTB wanted him to stay and get more out of Becca but still think that Arie could have left - unless maybe they locked the car door on purpose. giggling

Child locks. Need to keep the kiddos safe. giggling giggling giggling

North

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:39 pm

I love how unfiltered Catherine and Molly were last night. I understand the ex Bachelors were trying to be supportive and not pile on even more. Jason is hardly giving us hard hitting, juicy info. We KNOW of producer influence. IMO. It isn't a surprise and doesnt absolve Arie of some blame. I think almost everyone acknowledges that Arie didn't come up with the plan to film it on his own. That's a given/common sense. JMO.

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:41 pm; edited 3 times in total

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:39 pm

Lots of blame on Becca for not seeing red flags. Lauren on the other hand has red flags staring at her face yet she posts about shaking haters off. Rolling Eyes

I just re-watched it and Arie basically said the more I hang out with you I’m losing the possibility of Lauren. Apparently for ND Arie, getting engaged = hanging out. It’s also BS that he does not want to wait until ATFR and that’s why he’s considerate of Becca to tell her soon. It’s really because he wants to get together with Lauren right away and if he waited for ATFR like Jason, that would have meant another 2 months! He’s full of s***.

For all those saying she should have run away from there and shut the door to his face, what do you expect from Becca drag her huge suitcase not knowing where to go because she’s in a SHV? Rolling Eyes easier said by people who don’t have to go through what she went through even though she signed up to do this. Also, someone said Becca didn’t bother removing her mic as she is crying - where is the mic attached to her. Normally, you see it in their backs attached to their gowns but she had no mic on her. If this was orchestrated by TPTB, would you think they bugged that entire house with mics all over the place as they know and they co-planned with Arie what was going down?

By the way my favorite tweet was Zach Braff’s:

https://mobile.twitter.com/zachbraff/status/970917280908378112

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:39 pm

Watching last night I don't know what I expected but was unsettled by it all. IMO he was swayed by what his family said, they all said he should choose Becca. Wrong move just like when Chris Harrison told Chris Soules that Whitney had a good body when he really wanted Becca and we know how that ended. Felt sorry for all three Becca, Arie, and Lauren with what was shown. I do feel Becca was aware of the emotions Arie was struggling with over sending Lauren home, Arie reminded Becca she told him to call Lauren. So you know they talked about it but she choose to support him by telling him to call Lauren to talk. Then when Arie first tried to leave after Becca asked him to go they had the Limo passenger door locked , he even tried to walk around the back of the car but looked like they must have had a cameraman or producer shoe him back inside. The producers wanted to see him squirm for the camera but it wasn't necessary to follow Becca from room to room to see her trying to hide her tears. I found it an interesting blip they showed Jason tell Arie he better be sure this is what he wanted but nothing else. Yet, they gave Caroline more time to speak out against Arie, when she already gave her 2 cent on WTA. Also seeing Ben, Nick, in the audience I understand Ben told 2 women he loved them like Arie and Nick was there as a reminder of Bachelor's last season failed relationship but I wondered why Jared was there. I suppose tonight's show will be the "Fun" part for Arie to watch when he and Lauren are filmed reunited, because there was no "Fun" last night for sure!!! I think the Jimmy Kimmel interview after the show tomorrow may actually be the fun part for the audience.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:47 pm

Does anyone have a link to JK from last night?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:57 pm

I only caught bits and pieces of the show last night, so this morning I was able to watch it from beginning to end.  Here are some thoughts I had.  Becca was good on paper, so Arie chose her.  Lauren was the one that had a difficult time opening up and I'm sure that became tiring for Arie.  It was just easy and flowed with Becca, but it was more difficult with Lauren.  As Lauren said in her 'walk of shame, "I feel he chose the easy route."  Arie should never have proposed to Becca, but I have a feeling he didn't have much of a choice OR he thought he would grow to love Becca more post-show.  When it wasn't going in that direction, he started to think more and more about Lauren and their strong connection.  I really can't fault Arie for his change of heart, but could he have handled it differently?  Absolutely.  I did notice during the breakup time in the SH, his neck was beet red.  Sign of stress...or someone wringing his neck.  laugh out loud. Should he have done this on camera?  No, but TPTB were going to film that moment no matter what.  It wasn't fair to Becca, but I have a feeling she will be getting the grand prize of all...the 'Ette position.  Jmho.

Last edited by Mommyof2 on Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 57 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 52 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
justcallmegranny
Nibbles22
ironcat
kraft33
crunchette
Ayana
locoforbach
KK4
mysthelma
XQZME
Luvstruck