SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 8 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:04 am

ReneeM wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:My feeling is she gave them to him during the LCD. We did not see her give him a gift as they usually do. Becca gave him a scrap book, unless I missed it, I did not see Lauren give him a gift.
She gave him socks as her LCD present? No wonder he didn't pick her laugh out loud
Maybe he has a thing for socks. 
I do.
And no, not regular socks. You have to be creative. LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:10 am

Kashathediva wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:My feeling is she gave them to him during the LCD. We did not see her give him a gift as they usually do. Becca gave him a scrap book, unless I missed it, I did not see Lauren give him a gift.
She gave him socks as her LCD present? No wonder he didn't pick her laugh out loud
I do.
I love socks too! People in my life get me socks all the time. But romantic and sentimental it is not imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:17 am

mindless wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

I guess Lauren missed the memo that LCD presents are supposed to be romantic and sentimental. Socks are the safe option when you have no clue what the person receiving the present likes. Makes sense. laugh out loud JMO.

He had on socks leaving his FD with her. I can't remember if they had stripes at the bottom, but they were dark.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:20 am

Could it be the socks he wore on their overnight date? Like a bat light
I enhanced the IG pic so colors could be off but it could have been her reminder of their night together or the morning she could have called him a nerd . Their private joke  Imo
Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 8 A3c86610

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:44 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:29 am

Nice catch @Stone_Hedge! how sweet. laugh out loud

MiniDiva wrote:Did you see the socks he wore when he walked away from his overnight date with Lauren?  Maybe the way to a man's heart is through his socks.  laugh out loud

and the way to her heart was rocks! laugh out loud she made no bones about it, get me a ring, put your money where your mouth is.

Nice of TPTB to provide a NL ring. The other switch couple wasn't so lucky. Arie has been lucky, got off easy IMO on WTA, got off easy with Becca last night, got a great FS with Lauren, she got a NL ring ......

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:39 am

ReneeM wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
I do.
I love socks too! People in my life get me socks all the time. But romantic and sentimental it is not imo.
I have been married a long time. 
It becomes a real problem to come up with creative ideas for each other. 
I was gobsmacked when my DH got me a nice, original pair for Valentine's Day. Don't get me wrong I would be happy with anything and everything, but this was something I really love. So it was kind of romantic for an unromantic me. (I am not a very romantic person, it grosses me out and smothers me personally if too much and too much for me is probably not that much. Like enough ok?)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:55 am

My thoughts about “socks gate”

If Lauren gave them to Arie at the time of their LCD in Peru, they could easily be a pair of wonderful cashmere wool made from baby alpaca, baby Llama or baby vicuña, which are absolutely gorgeous and of quite high quality... Maybe his feet were cold while in Cusco because it was not during the summer season, and she got them for him as a gift? That makes a great gift IMO

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 8 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:08 am

^
What doesn't make it great is him sending messages to Lauren with these magical socks while still with Becca.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:14 am

I know what you mean @cocoasneeze
Arie said that he had them on and “subconsciously” wished that it caught Lauren’s attention.

On another note... I can’t believe that girl on the plane saw exactly who was sending Arie a text, or who Arie was sending a text to.  Unless she was sitting on top of Arie and helping him type his texts. This is my opinion. Funny how these girls waited until after the entire show ended to say they knew who he was texting on December 27, 2017!! I would have tweeted that ASAP as big news, since up to that time nobody knew who Arie picked (unless you were spoiled) It all appears a bit fishy to me.

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 8 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:19 am

Props to the socks that got Lauren's attention and now Becca is free. laugh out loud
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:21 am

It makes perfect sense to me, since the girl could have believed a) he had picked Lauren or b) knew about the switch, but didn't know when the contact started. It's only after Lauren/Arie have been adamant that they only started talking on NYE that she realized "oh, he's full of sh*t".

Given that Arie has already been caught or has copped to liking her IG pictures 2 weeks after the proposal, DM-ing her, texting her, calling her, and sending her a secret message on IG stories to see if she was still into him, I think it's very, very, very possible that these two kids were texting beforehand. At this point, does it even matter? By the tea they've spilled by choice, they've admitted to emotional cheating and all-around shady behavior. But I'm sure he's a changed man and will never do this to Lauren! IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:40 am

Kashathediva wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
I do.

Based on knowledge I obtained when Arie was on Emily's season, Arie has a thing for "creative" socks.  In fact, I am aware that socks are a favorite gift for him to receive.  Apparently, Lauren knew enough about him at that point also to be aware of it.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass