SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by sdmom Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:14 am

Just because she said she’s showing houses she’s completed morphed into Arie’s career? IMO, it’s a bit premature to say that.
I don’t know what her career goal is, I don’t know what training shes taking now. I think she’s trying to settle into a new environment and possibly trying to find her place there. She’s 25, 26, right? Still pretty young and plenty of time to figure out what she wants to do. If she finds content and fulfillment in whatever she does, I say good for her! If she finds happiness in being a full-time and stay at home wife, I say you go girl! Just be you and do you.

Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:16 am

I think she is just showing an open house. No? 
Of course, when you buy/sell a home you need not only a qualified agent, but in many states a real estate attorney to assist and be present at closing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:16 am

I’m sitting here laughing. She’s doing his work for him while he’s probably getting numbers for his next side chick at a event laugh out loud jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:18 am

Kashathediva wrote:I'm not sure what is legal or not. 
What I know is when I have gone to open houses, the people there to greet me at times have their under 18 children,  sometimes their (small)pets, or a friend etc. present. Sometimes they are by their ownsome. An open house can be a long few hours, if there is no traffic. It does not bother me as long as I get the info I want and can tour the home without a nosey realtor on my butt. I'm not there to steal the electronics. Or the silver.
Usually there are a few printouts that detail almost any demographic on the dwelling and town and are quite informative. 
Poor Lauren, because she is with Arie it seems she will be roasted and grilled regardless of what she does. It's ok. She, as all other cast deserve it, those rotten wenches.  Shame shame shame! 
JMO

Every open house I’ve ever been to, a realtor is present in the home. In fact, that’s how we found our agent.

Maybe laws are state specific, but definitely, actual realtors work those long Sunday hours where I’m from and are at the open houses. Greeting people, passing out business cards, answering questions, etc.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:19 am

Diana wrote:I’m sitting here laughing. She’s doing his work for him while he’s probably getting numbers for his next side chick at a event laugh out loud jmo
Him and Channing are probably exchanging pick-up tips laugh out loud. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:26 am

sosleepy wrote:
What I know is when I have gone to open houses, the people there to greet me at times have their under 18 children,  sometimes their (small)pets, or a friend etc. present. Sometimes they are by their ownsome. An open house can be a long few hours, if there is no traffic. It does not bother me as long as I get the info I want and can tour the home without a nosey realtor on my butt. I'm not there to steal the electronics. Or the silver.
Usually there are a few printouts that detail almost any demographic on the dwelling and town and are quite informative. 
Poor Lauren, because she is with Arie it seems she will be roasted and grilled regardless of what she does. It's ok. She, as all other cast deserve it, those rotten wenches.  Shame shame shame! 
JMO

Every open house I’ve ever been to, a realtor is present in the home. In fact, that’s how we found our agent.

Maybe laws are state specific, but definitely, actual realtors work those long Sunday hours where I’m from and are at the open houses. Greeting people, passing out business cards, answering questions, etc.

My realtor is part of a group and they have a house they are selling in my neighborhood, and again in TN this requires a licensed agent. I am not sure what Arizona requires.

Seriously, I think it is good that maybe Lauren is going to learn something that she can use. I personally have no problem with her trying out real estate, my interest is on Arizona requirements, if she could do this alone without a license.

I honestly could care less the dynamic of #Liars relationship. If Lauren wants to be involved in the business great, if she wants to do something else great, if she wants to eat bonbons great. If Arie travels without her and uses the opportunities like he has in the past so be it. Lauren seemed to have no problem with Arie leaving Becca for her, so hey what goes around comes around and karma can get you. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:03 am

mindless wrote:Looks like Lauren is doing Arie's job for him and showing some houses while he's away driving around and hanging with celebs. The guy sure has it good! JMO.

What??? She let him go alone? Is she crazy? Has she learned nothing or is she just using this time to catch up and google all his shenanigans so she can prepare for the future?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:07 am

Lauren is probably using Arie's time away to try to see his spreadsheet- trying every combination of password she can think of Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 18 3806527698

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:09 am

It's probably super encrypted and/or needs a thumb print or eyes for verification. laugh out loud

JMSO

ETA: Knowing its Arie, I wouldn't be surprised if he used another appendage for verification either laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:16 am

Maybe Libby can be a good neighbor and have some tea with the folks across the street. giggling

I’m not sure she’ll be able to break his passcode. After another ex did it, for sure it’s been Fort Knoxed laugh out loud!
Jmso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:16 am

ReneeM wrote:
JMO
That's as good a reason as any imo but honestly I just think she's kinda trifling and because she seems so quiet and meek, this sweet, innocent persona is projected onto her. Jmo.

I don't get a meek, sweet or innocent vibe from Lauren. I have feeling she will be wearing the pants in this relationship. The only thing I think she will have trouble controlling is Arie's libido, but she may be fine with that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:25 pm

I don't think Lauren is trying to make a career out of it, just something she can do on the side while raising a family. Looks like she might be doing a little shilling on the side as well, it seems she's advertising her lipstick?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp