SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:16 am

rosefever wrote:I don't think Lauren is trying to make a career out of it, just something she can do on the side while raising a family. Looks like she might be doing a little shilling on the side as well, it seems she's advertising her lipstick?

I don't think she is shilling, but rather answering the hundreds of questions "What kind/color of lipstick are you wearing?" "Where did you get your shirt?" "Your skirt?" "What do you use to curl your hair?" "What kind of toilet paper do you use?" laugh out loud rotfl lolpanda
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:27 am

http://people.com/movies/channing-tatum-arie-luyendyk-jr-first-public-outing-split/

Man, it sucks to be Arie right now. laugh out loud :dripdrip
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:07 am

Geez, Arie can’t even spell kidney!!!
He spells it kideny Rolling Eyes
LiArs are DAR imo

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:13 am

I don't think anyone thinks Arie's life sucks. I think it's quite the opposite actually. This man is always living his best life, usually at the expense of some poor woman's feelings, but ya know, why sweat the small stuff laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:47 am

@ReneeM ... gurlll, you are on Fiyaahhhh spitcoffee cantstopl o
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:01 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:Geez, Arie can’t even spell kidney!!!
LiArs are DAR imo
Lol so I guess making typos on social media now qualifies one as being “dumb as rocks”? I guess I better burn my English Lit/Comm degree then ... it’s obviously not worth the paper it’s printed on since I’ve made many typos and will continue to make more in the future laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:13 am

bluwavz wrote:Wow just saw her IG story. She is absolutely stunning. What on earth is she doing with this guy? laugh out loud
Maybe she loves him.....LOL. IMO

sosleepy wrote:Anyone else find it a tad pathetic that this girl just completely morphed into Arie's career?  Like, get your own goals, girl.  My gawd.

Also, what exactly qualifies her to show homes? Inquiring mind wants to know.  Like if I'm buying a home, I want someone there who can answer some serious questions, and get serious offers rolling.  Not just look good in a business suite.  

JMO
Maybe her goals are realestate? As far as being qualified to show homes, IMO, what could happen as it does up here where I am is that when you are working towards your real estate license, you can show homes but can't write up sales and when the final deal happens, you have to have a licensed realestate agent on hand. So if she is working for her license, then maybe that's exactly what she's doing....getting experience and working for her own license and career. I admire that. It also gives them both something more in common and IMO that helps with the whole relationship.

whit90 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Anyone else find it a tad pathetic that this girl just completely morphed into Arie's career?  Like, get your own goals, girl.  My gawd.

Also, what exactly qualifies her to show homes? Inquiring mind wants to know.  Like if I'm buying a home, I want someone there who can answer some serious questions, and get serious offers rolling.  Not just look good in a business suite.  

JMO
No I do not find it pathetic at all maybe  this is her goal and enjoys it . She is at the early stages and is learning a new career.  I am sure that she studied the house and was able to answer all questions . Good for her for working! JMO
Completely agree with the bolded. I find it really nice that they have another interest in common. It goes to show, that maybe there was far more between them than we were ever privy to. IMO

whit90 wrote:
umngirl wrote:Well there’s no Lauren Burnham listed as a licensed real estate agent in Arizona.
https://services.azre.gov/publicdatabase/SearchIndividuals.aspx
 I never thought she had one it takes time to become a realtor . I am sure that she is studying and learning from Arie before she takes the test to become a liscenced Realtor.  I am just happy that she is working and looks very happy. JMO
Yep, with my cousin, she had to "shadow" a licensed REA till she got her own license and through that, she was able to show houses on her own but couldn't write sales or bookings of homes till she got her own license.

Kashathediva wrote:I'm not sure what is legal or not. 
What I know is when I have gone to open houses, the people there to greet me at times have their under 18 children,  sometimes their (small)pets, or a friend etc. present. Sometimes they are by their ownsome. An open house can be a long few hours, if there is no traffic. It does not bother me as long as I get the info I want and can tour the home without a nosey realtor on my butt. I'm not there to steal the electronics. Or the silver.
Usually there are a few printouts that detail almost any demographic on the dwelling and town and are quite informative. 
Poor Lauren, because she is with Arie it seems she will be roasted and grilled regardless of what she does. It's ok. She, as all other cast deserve it, those rotten wenches.  Shame shame shame! 
JMO
Completely agree with the bolded. Seems that no matter what is done, the roasting continues, IMO.

Diana wrote:Lauren seems to mold herself to the man she is with and has 0 identity outside of him which is pathetic (imo) but it’s sad to think I think it won’t be long until he is cheating on her (Jmo)  (what was it a few weeks with Becca?!? imo) and she’s too delusional to see the problem with this whole situation.

These two are just so gross.

All imo
The point is, since when was it sleuthed out to be fact that she isn't wanting to be involved in realestate or another career? I just think that for me or anyone to say that she never had any interest in that particular career before Arie may be selling the situation short. IF she is truely interested in it, that is so cool that they have yet another thing in common and in effect, the pair of them really are meant to be since we do know that they have a bunch of things in common as it is....ALL IMO

sdmom wrote:Just because she said she’s showing houses she’s completed morphed into Arie’s career? IMO, it’s a bit premature to say that.
I don’t know what her career goal is, I don’t know what training shes taking now. I think she’s trying to settle into a new environment and possibly trying to find her place there. She’s 25, 26, right? Still pretty young and plenty of time to figure out what she wants to do. If she finds content and fulfillment in whatever she does, I say good for her! If she finds happiness in being a full-time and stay at home wife, I say you go girl! Just be you and do you.

Jmo.
Totally agree with the bolded, and I look forward to seeing what exactly does make her happy....IMO

sosleepy wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I'm not sure what is legal or not. 
What I know is when I have gone to open houses, the people there to greet me at times have their under 18 children,  sometimes their (small)pets, or a friend etc. present. Sometimes they are by their ownsome. An open house can be a long few hours, if there is no traffic. It does not bother me as long as I get the info I want and can tour the home without a nosey realtor on my butt. I'm not there to steal the electronics. Or the silver.
Usually there are a few printouts that detail almost any demographic on the dwelling and town and are quite informative. 
Poor Lauren, because she is with Arie it seems she will be roasted and grilled regardless of what she does. It's ok. She, as all other cast deserve it, those rotten wenches.  Shame shame shame! 
JMO

Every open house I’ve ever been to, a realtor is present in the home. In fact, that’s how we found our agent.

Maybe laws are state specific, but definitely, actual realtors work those long Sunday hours where I’m from and are at the open houses. Greeting people, passing out business cards, answering questions, etc.
Different laws could be different in one state vs another just as it is in the provinces here right now. Jut or the fact here that shadows can show homes as long as they arent the signers of contracts without the license. So in effect, Lauren may be doing that there and it is legal??? all imo

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:01 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:Geez, Arie can’t even spell kidney!!!
LiArs are DAR imo

He made a typo. Mixed up the e and the n. He isn't THAT stoopid. laugh out loud Ah, see what I did there?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:26 am

I sea. I sea. We can be sew silly. rotfl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:00 pm

Hugesmile Guess you’re right . He’s not dumb. I forgot that narcissists like him are rarely dar. They are actually SaS
Jmso Rolling Eyes cheeky

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:27 pm

I make many grammar and spelling mistakes in many of my posts. I hope you guys don’t think I am dumb!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:48 pm

Not at all, @sdmom.  bestbud! Typos aren’t a sign of intelligence, IMO.  They’re just typos.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp