SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 09, 2018 12:22 am

whit90 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
Rolly wrote:

Many pages of posts doesn’t mean they’re “popular”, IMO,  it means they’re “controversial”. “Popular” is the fan thread. Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 35 2498057887

Popular to me is the thread that’s hoppin and IMO it’s this one whether good or bad about the subject... and that’s JMO Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 35 2498057887
Agree JMO
Yep, count me in on this one as well. IMO, They are very popular and this thread is hopping so that says something IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Sprite Wed May 09, 2018 11:38 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
whit90 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

Popular to me is the thread that’s hoppin and IMO it’s this one whether good or bad about the subject... and that’s JMO Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 35 2498057887
Agree JMO
Yep, count me in on this one as well.  IMO, They are very popular and this thread is hopping so that says something IMO.

I would hesitate to say they are popular...as a couple or individually. Naturally they have their fans, but they also have their detractors. Their fans are very vocal...as are their detractors. If I was being generous I would say it is a 50/50 split although I really don't believe that. What keeps the thread hopping is the fact that whenever anyone criticises them, fans come to their defense and then there is a verbal standoff.

Personally, for me, they are one of the most idiotic couples to come out of this franchise...together and individually...on pretty much every level. Both seem so totally unaware that they are perfect for one another. Normally I would just ignore them like others in this franchise that I don't care for, but they are such a train wreck and the stupidity is mind boggling, so here I am...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 09, 2018 12:09 pm

IMO they are not 50-50 in their thread. More like 10% for-90% against. As far as fans defending them that's nothing new. We have had the exact opposite for some other contestants, 90% for and 10% against. From what I've seen over the years, more times than not, there is a majority that feels one way or another and the lowest % seems to be labelled.

I was in the lower % for Peter, however I had my share of nasty emails comments snark just because I didn't care for him. So for every 20 posts drooling over Peter against my one post, I get labelled as a Peter hater. Sometimes it comes with the territory of expressing opinions. Some may not bother. There may be many more fans that won't bother. I most times will voice my opinions and respect everyone's because it doesn't make a difference in my life. That's the way the cookie crumbles IMHO.

As far as Arie and Lauren, they seem to be quite happy. They have made changes in their lives to set themselves up for marriage and a life together. This to me is no different than any other former couple after the FRC, whether they get married, live together, they last 12 months or 3 months. Lauren is taking her R/E course, Arie has gone back to racing, they have purchased a home and as per Arie's latest win he's enjoying sharing the experience with the one he's in love with. So far so good IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 09, 2018 3:12 pm

I'm amazed at just how quiet they are on SM. To me, that is a good sign that they are living their life without having to document every move. When you have to post your #OOTD, what you ate for breakfast, lunch and dinner, posting bikini photos and are shilling products constantly, then you have a problem. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed May 09, 2018 10:29 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I'm amazed at just how quiet they are on SM.  To me, that is a good sign that they are living their life without having to document every move.  When you have to post your #OOTD, what you ate for breakfast, lunch and dinner, posting bikini photos and are shilling products constantly,  then you have a problem.  Jmo.  

In the beginning, it kind of bothered me, but now, ITA. They are living their lives.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 10, 2018 11:04 am

Selfishly, I would like to see more of their daily lives, but I applaud them for keeping it on the DL. Btw, they are in Hong Kong now. laugh out loud They have visited more countries in a few months than I have in my entire life. Unreal. Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 35 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 10, 2018 12:47 pm

To me they are still in living in la la land. All this jetting about is great and loads of fun, but not exactly reality. They seem frenetic to me. They are still screaming of trying too hard IMO. I want to see what they are like once they are in their new house and just hanging around there for a few months.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 10, 2018 1:21 pm

IDK. Is this Arie's normal? How much traveling is his normal? Maybe someone who has followed this can answer.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu May 10, 2018 2:25 pm

Travel seems pretty normal for Arie during racing months, especially Australia which hosts several events.  I remember him going to Thailand, the Netherlands (goes every year to see family), Austria, Mexico, St. Maarten, NY and travel for races in CA, the Midwest and South in the past 3-4 years.  

He’s usually been more at home from November-March.  

Their Hong Kong trip is probably an extension of the Perth races last week.  His family is always at the Indy 500, so I expect he and Lauren will be stateside and there at the end of the month.

Not sure when they move into their new house, but maybe mid-June?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 10, 2018 4:27 pm

So it could be they are living their real lives. 
Thanks. 
@alwaystulips

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu May 10, 2018 4:54 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Travel seems pretty normal for Arie during racing months, especially Australia which hosts several events.  I remember him going to Thailand, the Netherlands (goes every year to see family), Austria, Mexico, St. Maarten, NY and travel for races in CA, the Midwest and South in the past 3-4 years.  

He’s usually been more at home from November-March.  

Their Hong Kong trip is probably an extension of the Perth races last week.  His family is always at the Indy 500, so I expect he and Lauren will be stateside and there at the end of the month.

Not sure when they move into their new house, but maybe mid-June?

So, tnis is Aries life from March to November? what better way to spend that life with someone you're love and who loves you? I say he is very happy living his best life with his "love". happy for them!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Thu May 10, 2018 6:10 pm

The former flight attendant also shared a video of the race car driver dancing. In a photo, he beamed with a heart drawn around him and a sticker reading “want.”
cantstopl  cantstopl  cantstopl
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/arie-luyendyk-jr-and-lauren-burnham-vacation-in-hong-kong/
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp