SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 67 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 28, 2018 8:12 pm

Sprite wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Since there were only 2 present, each is going to have their own take on it. If I were made to feel uncomfortable in my own home for any reason, I don’t think I would be receptive to interact with that person again either. They certainly would not be asked back to my home again. Lol

Normally I would agree Kasha, but this is an interview where everything was hunky dory until one question got asked. It just seems like an over reaction to me and if they don't like being asked questions about their season then maybe they should just shut up and go live their lives and stop giving interviews. Post their instagram photos for their fans who will give them only positive vibes and stay away from any actual reporters. Not to mention, if Arie is so against bullying then maybe he should not be threatening the reporter with ABC calling her editor. It seems as long as everyone kisses their a** all is good and well, but if anyone dare ask anything substantial, then they are at fault.  no

IMO in my own home, it would not matter if it was one thing or multiple. It’s my home, where I should be able to find comfort. We don’t know what went on in the interview or what had been agreed upon ahead of time, IMO regardless if someone were to make me feel uncomfortable, that interaction would be abbreviated and terminated. That’s me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 67 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by richmondrose Mon May 28, 2018 8:27 pm

Well imagine that! The stupid reporter had the nerve to not put them on a pedestal and kiss their a$$es. They're so full of it, and it's a wonder that their heads fit through the door.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon May 28, 2018 8:56 pm

These two are like the energizer bunny. They just keep on giving and giving us stuff to shade them over. lololol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 28, 2018 9:00 pm

IA @Kashathediva - the reporter is hanging around with them for a couple of days. Having dinners and looking at houses.

She then does a one on one with Lauren and throws in a comment made by the previous ette that she, the new 'ette, unlike Lauren would want a relationship that was equal. As opposed to what? What is that insinuating?

I'd be taken by surprise by that. Especially after two days of entertaining. Like her or not, and she says some pretty immature things, but to me that's pretty rude IMHO.

There could be more, this is only the reporters side. But IMHO at this point, what does it matter what the previous contestant said and why did the reporter make a point of doing this alone with Lauren. The idea according to the reporter was to learn more about who Arie is and to hear his side of the story.

For me the story is Arie admitting everything that really happened during filming this early after the FRC. He was con'd and now that he is not being supported as per TPTB he is telling the truth. All MO of course.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon May 28, 2018 11:12 pm

Billysmom wrote:Princess.not.happy.    https://mobile.twitter.com/laurenburnham91/status/1001209104235483136
Hmm. Kinda like people should just not be bullied going to the gym either but Lauren & Arie didn’t give a sh!t about that did they? Jmo Rolling Eyes
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 28, 2018 11:17 pm

Diana wrote:
Billysmom wrote:Princess.not.happy.    https://mobile.twitter.com/laurenburnham91/status/1001209104235483136
Hmm. Kinda like people should just not be bullied going to the gym either but Lauren & Arie didn’t give a sh!t about that did they? Jmo Rolling Eyes

:yes: Except that poor guy didn't have much choice about getting rid of his bully!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon May 28, 2018 11:49 pm

Omg they need to just go away. If you can’t handle the media, don’t talk to the media. 

They both come across as incredibly immature here.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue May 29, 2018 12:51 am

I'm just wondering what is going to happen to Arie now that he has spilled the beans about the "unedited" laugh out loud laugh out loud interview with Becca.  Better sleep with one eye open Arie!   Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 67 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue May 29, 2018 3:51 am

I guess that actually asking questions during an interview now counts as violation of guest rights. Rolling Eyes
All I see is a reporter that would not be bribed.
What I take from Arie’s overreaction is not so much concern for Lauren’s tender heart, but for the chance that other things from the episode might come up. You know, like things that HE said about Lauren.
All JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue May 29, 2018 6:31 am

Wow, these two really are pathetic IMO. Arie comes across as an entitled asshat, who threatens his way around if things don't go his way every time. Good on the reporter actually writing what happened. Lauren's BULLY claims are just wrong imo. She was asked one question, that made her feel uncomfortable. That's not bullying, imo. Bullying is posting mocking posts on social of other people without their knowledge and permission. That is Lauren and Arie. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 29, 2018 6:53 am

Kashathediva wrote:Since there were only 2 present, each is going to have their own take on it. If I were made to feel uncomfortable in my own home for any reason, I don’t think I would be receptive to interact with that person again either. They certainly would not be asked back to my home again. Lol
I can't agree more @Kashathediva. IMO, I don't care if it is an interviewer, a friend or family member.....anyone that makes me feel that uncomfortable in my own home just isn't welcome for any reason, IMO. Knowing how interviewers work, IMO, their questions and tone can be extremely intrusive and abrasive, IMO. I wouldn't tollerate that no matter what if I was in that position and in no means does it mean a negative on Lauren/Arie....that's silly to think so IMO as IMO, they are trying to set the record straight when it was "edited" in their opinion to make Becca look better than Arie. IMO, maybe I am jaded by this show, but so much of the filming wasn't really straight forward and true. IMO, it was really slanted in Becca's favor and that is because they knew that Becca was the next lead, not to mention all that phony filming of Becca on a plane, in her home, and all the extended footage which IMO really didn't have a place in the finale as the finale IMO had to deal with Arie and his story and not Becca anymore at that point. ALL IMO.

Kashathediva wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Normally I would agree Kasha, but this is an interview where everything was hunky dory until one question got asked. It just seems like an over reaction to me and if they don't like being asked questions about their season then maybe they should just shut up and go live their lives and stop giving interviews. Post their instagram photos for their fans who will give them only positive vibes and stay away from any actual reporters. Not to mention, if Arie is so against bullying then maybe he should not be threatening the reporter with ABC calling her editor. It seems as long as everyone kisses their a** all is good and well, but if anyone dare ask anything substantial, then they are at fault.  no

IMO in my own home, it would not matter if it was one thing or multiple.  It’s my home, where I should be able to find comfort. We don’t know what went on in the interview or what had been agreed upon ahead of time, IMO regardless if someone were to make me feel uncomfortable, that interaction would be abbreviated and terminated.  That’s me.

IMO it seems that no matter what they do or say, it will never be good enough.....IMO, they were just trying to set the record straight and let the truth shine....why should Arie/Lauren bring that reporter back into their home when the reporter obviously over stepped the line just as reporters are known to do....IMO, the things that Arie had said are very likely true....I believe it considering the track record that this show has when it comes to manipulation. ALL IMO. Once again, I agree with what you were saying. I agree too Kasha that to be made to feel that uncomfortable in my own home with that person and again since we weren't actually watching the interview happening, bottom line, I think this is likely pretty much balderdash....IMO

GuardianAngel wrote:IA @Kashathediva - the reporter is hanging around with them for a couple of days. Having dinners and looking at houses.

She then does a one on one with Lauren and throws in a comment made by the previous ette that she, the new 'ette, unlike Lauren would want a relationship that was equal. As opposed to what? What is that insinuating?

I'd be taken by surprise by that. Especially after two days of entertaining. Like her or not, and she says some pretty immature things, but to me that's pretty rude IMHO.

There could be more, this is only the reporters side. But IMHO at this point, what does it matter what the previous contestant said and why did the reporter make a point of doing this alone with Lauren. The idea according to the reporter was to learn more about who Arie is and to hear his side of the story.

For me the story is Arie admitting everything that really happened during filming this early after the FRC. He was con'd and now that he is not being supported as per TPTB he is telling the truth. All MO of course.
I take the first bolded as an insult vs just a simple question....I wonder if some guidelines were set before the interview started and then the reporter crossed it...that would really turn me off if I was in that position....IMO. Regarding the last bolded.....the fact that Arie set the record straight, told the truth of how it went down and what he says, I can honestly believe it as we know that TPTB have some great manipulation skills, don't tell it as it happened so why all of a sudden now they'd abandon their normal way of doing things and just for this particular event....IMO that isn't what happened. IMO, I can honestly believe that the recording of the piece likely never happened as we saw it shown but likely more like what Arie said. IMO you can tell when there could of been cuts in the airing of the show and IMO.

ALL IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue May 29, 2018 7:32 am

They're so foolish....the reporter was giving lauren the opportunity to answer something that had happened onscreen, but instead of being grateful, they shoot the messenger. Lauren was uncomfortable not because of something that originated with the reporter, but because of something she should have known already, and so been prepared for, but chose to close her eyes and ears to. Ugh.

And if arie thinks abc is going to come to their defense when it's all over my yahoo feed that he feels betrayed by the show, he's got another think coming to him....jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp