SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 66 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by ReneeM Mon May 28, 2018 1:36 am

Sprite wrote:
Aria wrote:I don't know, guys, I'm going soft....but I actually thought the article made it seem like they make a good match? Like they're both awkward AF (I'm cringing that they thought a random person was Ty Dolla $ign) they find the same stupid things funny, and they both seem to simultaneously crave attention while also being overwhelmed by it. And she clearly wants a life of leisure/laziness, spending most days doing barre classes and getting her nails done, and she seems to need someone to protect her and take the lead, which he is more than happy to do (it seems like he's literally picking out the wedding dress for her). I mean, as long as she doesn't expect anything crazy like "monogamy", I think this two crazy kids might actually make it! IMO.

I actually thought the reason he hid in a trailer when the girls came at him was that he recognized someone he slept with and didn't want Lauren to find out.  :uptonogood

I also, kind of thought he was making moves on the reporter...here hold on to me while I show you my bike, here borrow my truck, here have the keys to my house... :stirthepot
That bike thing was SO weird! I peeped game. Lauren remains an idiot imo. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 66 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by sosleepy Mon May 28, 2018 2:37 am

I think I’m finally just over them... more interesting things to talk about now. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon May 28, 2018 7:07 pm

Princess.not.happy. https://mobile.twitter.com/laurenburnham91/status/1001209104235483136
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon May 28, 2018 7:13 pm

^Looks like she learned from Arie how to blame others for everything too. Rolling Eyes

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 66 87b72b10 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 66 86669110 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 66 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon May 28, 2018 7:30 pm

Bullied? Wtf is she talking about. Rolling Eyes

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 66 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 28, 2018 7:31 pm

These two are so pathetic. They signed up to do an interview. Did they think it would just be a love fest and that they could charm a reporter into not asking any serious questions? Maybe if she actually watched the show she would have been more prepared and confident in answering the question instead of resorting to crying bully and cancelling on their obligations once again. Typical.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 28, 2018 7:33 pm

I agree with all of you. They are a perfect match for each other. And they are both fairly pathetic people. Being asked about the season of tv you were on and is the only reason anyone cares or wants to talk to you is not bullying. It is the reporter doing her job. Lauren is a spoiled princess and Arie just feels lucky that the Emily clone finally chose him.

Hopefully they will not try anymore interviews and we can move onto the spoiled and annoying people of Becca’s season and BiP. All JMO.

Adding, Lauren is a great ad for barre class, her body is rockin. Too bad her attitude sucks, again JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 28, 2018 7:45 pm

bleuberry wrote:Bullied? Wtf is she talking about. Rolling Eyes

https://www.gq.com/story/the-bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-profile

From the article:

snipped...

I was driving back to my Airbnb from Arie's condo when I get a text from him. I've just interviewed Lauren one-on-one, and it was a difficult conversation. I asked her about what it was like when Arie broke up with her ("I was just really confused"), her family's reaction to her taking him back ("My dad was a little concerned [at first] about him changing his mind again"), and whether she was hurt that he'd initially proposed to someone else ("People make mistakes, and he said he would spend the rest of his life making it up to me"). I also asked her about Becca's comment on the finale that she "would challenge him a lot more" than Lauren and that Becca—unlike Lauren—would "really want an equal partnership." She and Arie didn't watch the finale, so this was the first she'd heard of the comment.

"It makes me feel a little upset that people don't think that I would be an equal partner with Arie," Lauren tells me. She owned her own business—a home staging company with her mom—and says she was the top sales representative at another company. Her dad was in the Navy, and she moved all around the country, making friends wherever she went. "I'm a very strong independent woman," she says. "Just because I had a little bit of a breakdown on the show, because I wasn't great in that environment, doesn't mean I'm not a strong person." As we wrapped up our interview, I could tell she was unsettled by the comment. We'd all planned to meet up at a karting track later that evening, so we hugged goodbye and I headed back to my Airbnb to change.

Then I got a text from Arie. "I don't know how the conversation went on your end but Lauren is really upset," Arie wrote. "I agreed to do this because I believed it would be positive and shed light on who I am [and] in no way did I want to make Lauren upset. I think our interview is done." In subsequent texts, he told me our time together felt like "a tabloid interview," and that he would have ABC reach out to my editor. I've come to really like Arie over my two days eating and house hunting with him in Scottsdale, so his unceremonious about-face catches me off-guard. He eventually refused to participate further in the story, canceling a planned photoshoot. Suffice it to say I did not receive a rose.

snipped...

So Lauren was asked about what Becca said during the final...which her loving fiancé didn't want her to watch...and was surprised and upset because she feels that she is an equal partner in this relationship. Princess went crying home to Arie who then basically threatened the reporter by saying he was going to have ABC call her editor. Then continued to rant in texts that he only agreed to do the interview because he wanted it to be positive...clearly not understanding that the press should be objective. He then further continued complaining that their time which he had spent bike riding, house hunting, taking out to dinner and all other kinds of seemingly fun and enjoyable activities felt like a tabloid interview??? WTH did he expect?...he wasn't being interviewed by the NY Times. Idiot. If you want people to stop talking negatively about you stop trying to give interviews and shut your pie hole. A**

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 28, 2018 7:54 pm

Since there were only 2 present, each is going to have their own take on it. If I were made to feel uncomfortable in my own home for any reason, I don’t think I would be receptive to interact with that person again either. They certainly would not be asked back to my home again. Lol

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 28, 2018 7:57 pm

ReneeM wrote:That bike thing was SO weird! I peeped game. Lauren remains an idiot imo. All jmo.
Forever relevant.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon May 28, 2018 7:57 pm

Re GQ article:  If Mama's not happy, no one's happy.  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 28, 2018 8:06 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Since there were only 2 present, each is going to have their own take on it. If I were made to feel uncomfortable in my own home for any reason, I don’t think I would be receptive to interact with that person again either. They certainly would not be asked back to my home again. Lol

Normally I would agree Kasha, but this is an interview where everything was hunky dory until one question got asked. It just seems like an over reaction to me and if they don't like being asked questions about their season then maybe they should just shut up and go live their lives and stop giving interviews. Post their instagram photos for their fans who will give them only positive vibes and stay away from any actual reporters. Not to mention, if Arie is so against bullying then maybe he should not be threatening the reporter with ABC calling her editor. It seems as long as everyone kisses their a** all is good and well, but if anyone dare ask anything substantial, then they are at fault. no

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp