SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 4 - June 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 4 - June  18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 4 - June 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:29 pm

Alanna wrote:I don’t know if I can compare this to Jed because imo Ed was never into Jill and just enjoyed being part of the show and playing a bunch of chicks, on and offscreen. G is genuinely into Becca though imo and his red flags wouldn’t have the same impact on a relationship as cheating and carousing imo. For all we know, B is happily on board with G’s views already since it’s a free country and all.

As for the marriage, what a weird story all around. Some friends of the ex’s are claiming he married because we wanted a fancy wedding/her money? Very strange. What manly man cares about the fancy flowers and lace or whatever? Who knows.

Anyway, boring season and boring lead imo. Nice to see some friends though Smiley Hiya @ironcat kisses

Yeah, I think that Garrett is probably an amazing fiancé who is obsessed with her and is loyal to her and since she's never had that before, she's cool with whatever he believes. Given that she's been silent about this whole craziness happening in our country (when Rachel was vocal even as the 'ette), I think Becca just doesn't care or is as politically involved as she likes to pretend. As long as he keeps reminding her of dad and marries her, she's a happy gal.

And, yeah...that whole quote from the ex's friend is such BS. I saw the wedding video and he did seem crazy in love with her, while it seemed like she just wanted a wedding. I actually believe his whole version of events after seeing it.

But, yeah, super boring all around.

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 4 - June  18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 4 - June 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:20 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I'm still liking Becca and still don't think G is cute.

agreed - I am liking Becca so far as well as John, Jason and Blake. Jordan is great comic relief.

Garrett, I will say I can totally see the connection with Becca and she seemed absolutely SMITTEN with him. I personally don't find him attractive at all. And will never be able to get behind him/them because of his views.

Blake is the only other guy I see her having a real connection with, and I think that he would have been the better pick for her and her values.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:24 pm

They both make me sick. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 4 - June  18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 623245435

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:45 pm

There’s a wedding video????

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:51 pm

@mbl Yes! https://youtu.be/tvGJfMujorM

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:02 pm

Aria wrote:
And, yeah...that whole quote from the ex's friend is such BS. I saw the wedding video and he did seem crazy in love with her, while it seemed like she just wanted a wedding. I actually believe his whole version of events after seeing it.

But, yeah, super boring all around.

IMO.

Aria wrote:@mbl Yes! https://youtu.be/tvGJfMujorM

I saw the wedding vid as well. Sorry but 0:50 was eye-opening to me. Garrett is crying, obviously in love with the girl and she side-glances to the crowd of guests as if checking to see their reactions and then motions for Garrett to get it together and regain his composure. She didn't cry at all during the wedding, nor did her voice break.

I'm not saying that this makes her a bad person and some people are less emotional than others but I'd be lying if I said it didn't give me pause.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:12 pm

Oh that's kind of difficult to watch. Like it wasn't a thrown together wedding but the real deal. We truly don't know the story and if Garrett shared everything but man I get his comment about being embarrassed he was getting a divorce because no one in his family or friends had been through a divorce. All those guests showed up in support of them and the divorce happened so soon after.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:03 pm

The ex does seem a tad cold to me, if I'm being honest. She looks a lot like Becca BTW. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:21 pm

He looks just as emotional and goofy as he is on the show with Becca.

That was a bit hard to watch. He did seem head over heals in love...very emotional. She...not so much. Now I really want to know how quickly after the divorce did she remarry.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:30 pm

I’ve gotta say that was weird to watch. Makes me believe him honestly. All I could think was how much happierl Becca would be standing there in front of Garrett.

At the end of the day they weren’t right for each other, they realized it sooner rather than later, didn’t bring kids into it and most likely have both found happiness. Life goes on.

Last edited by SeekAny on Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:35 pm

I saw a very loving couple enjoying their wedding day. She comforted him twice during the ceremony to offer support and love. I’m not sure what more she could have done. The video showed a lot of spontaneous interaction.
And I agree, it was eerie how much she and Becca look alike. Eerie.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:43 pm

Yes, eerie was my word as well. Becca's taller but their facial features and body type could make her and this girl sisters or cousins.

Other similarities between Kayla and Becca:
1. Faith, Kayla talked about God in the vows. We all know Becca's a vocal Chrisitian
2. An absent father? Kayla's mom walked her down the aisle, yet the mom had on a wedding ring. Has Kayla's father passed on or is he out of the picture? Has the mom re-married?

Last edited by kerriway on Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 4 - June 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+69
whit90
Linds911
LiboLRC
nikikass
albean99