SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 74 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 45 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:22 am

@Bobette I am still leaning to Britt over Sophie. We really don’t have much of a narrative going for Sophie at the moment
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:32 am

Sundy wrote:@Bobette I am still leaning to Britt over Sophie. We really don’t have much of a narrative going for Sophie at the moment
I agree, Sophie’s been doing a bit of narration, and is not as invisible as Elise was at this point, but we don’t know anything about her, and have barely seen her with Nick. Unless they’re going to pull a Catherine Guidici, Britt has it, and Sophie is the F2 that we’re not supposed to care about when she gets dumped because we haven’t known her for as long.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:44 am

Yeah looks like Sophie says to Nick in that preview that she finds it hard and has been guarded-she has her walls up.... that might be her narrative?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:19 am

Sundy wrote:@Bobette I am still leaning to Britt over Sophie. We really don’t have much of a narrative going for Sophie at the moment

Oh yes I 100% agree.  Sophie hasn't really done much except comment on the other girls' bitchiness.  Not an F1 storyine at all, IMO.  If she's going with the "walls up" approach she still needs to show some genuine interest and so far I've seen none.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:11 pm

IMHO Sophie can't show much of herself if they don't let us see it. Like last night when she pulled him aside all we saw when they went back to Nick was Cat and Romy sitting with him, as if we needed to see more of those two, so we didn't get to see what Sophie and Nick talked about..

I might be in the minority here, but I feel like it would be / was cruel of Nick to take Cass to F4 if he wasn't sure she was the one. He could see how invested in him see was. She would have been less embarrassed IMO to go home earlier rather than later after thinking they had a future together.

I'm already tired of Cat's and Romy's antics. I've never liked mean girls. I hope they realize it's not a good look for either of them and neither has a real interest in Nick. IMO.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:32 pm

@LoveDOvez, I completely agree re: Cass. Either she is an exceptional actress (wasted on Home and Away if she's this good!) or she's completely in love with him already.  But I don't blame Nick - I think the producers would have insisted he keep her around (for the storyline).  They are the ones who are cruel, IMO.  She's only going to get more invested.

I'd be interested to know if Cass even applied - if they deliberately headhunted her so they could exploit her that takes their casting procedures to a whole new low, IMO.  I also think TPTB insisted he keep Brooke to the Top 3 because IMO they want her for next Bachette.  So out of his final 4 I think Nick probably only chose one of them, two at the most.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:19 pm

Bobette wrote:@LoveDOvez, I completely agree re: Cass. Either she is an exceptional actress (wasted on Home and Away if she's this good!) or she's completely in love with him already.  But I don't blame Nick - I think the producers would have insisted he keep her around (for the storyline).  They are the ones who are cruel, IMO.  She's only going to get more invested.

I'd be interested to know if Cass even applied - if they deliberately headhunted her so they could exploit her that takes their casting procedures to a whole new low, IMO.  I also think TPTB insisted he keep Brooke to the Top 3 because IMO they want her for next Bachette.  So out of his final 4 I think Nick probably only chose one of them, two at the most.

@Bobette I agree with you.. I forget sometime that it's the TPTB that makes a lot of decision about who to keep and for how long and not the Lead. I find that so cruel, but then I have to remember they only care about their storyline even tho it hurts many people in the process.. I do think Cass came into this already almost in love with Nick. I wonder how many times they saw each other and if they were proper dates?
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:48 pm

In some report, it mentioned "they went on a couple of dates [before the show], maybe around three," Cass tells OK! exclusively.

She also has met some of his family. As well as many pizza and wines, Cass admits the pair have also shared many kisses. As for whether they became more intimate, Cass says she didn't want to reveal anything more 'personal' about their pre-TV romance.

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/bachelor-australia-cass-nick-dating-history-50773

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:50 pm

oh imo they have done more than just date pre show Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:52 pm

Thanks @Enough.

Last edited by LoveDovez on Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My S key doesn't work all the time)
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:54 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:oh imo they have done more than just date pre show Hugesmile

Yep, too attached for just '3 dates' giggling

I also agree that the producers are keeping her around. It's obvious there's a lot of producer decision making with the girls he's keeping around this year and who he's eliminating. He's only eliminating the girls who are boring to watch at the moment. He had absolutely no connection with Vanessa Sunshine and it's blatantly obvious he's never going to pick her considering their 'date' the other night. Yet, he's keeping her around. Some bachelors/bachelorettes have gotten rid of those people as soon as they don't see the connection. Blatant producer interference here. He probably has his two or three faves and the rest is for the producers to decide. Though I feel like there's not much else they can get out of Vanessa Sunshine. The mean girls are causing drama with others now so I feel like she's run her course. She'll probably be gone next week.

Also, where the heck did the "I can't believe I shaved my legs" comment come from? That chick always seemed so fun loving and friendly and then she suddenly had that little aggressive outburst. Would've been interesting to see if there was more footage we didn't see of her frustration instead of making Cass look like an absolute crazy chick. I feel sorry for her because she's very clearly just being pulled over and asked all these questions about Nick all the time and because they have so much footage of her talking about him, they're making her look super obsessed. She might've been obsessed, but producers have certainly exacerbated it.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:53 pm

ia @spangler i feel sorry for Cass she seems like a sweet young girl....imo not as crazy like Alex was...cass just seems different.. i also unfortunately sense she thinks the producers are her friends so she will listen to them sad

you can see a clip of cass saying to a producer (i think it might be at the f4 RC) when she is let go....she says something like "i don't know how to deal with this?" ... looking at her sm post show she seems happy enough and if nick is with Britt or sophie i hope she will be happy for them knowing he is in love with a good friend? Though i just hope if nick is single she stays away - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 74 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 45 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
MillyMolly
Billysmom
rchan
Loulou
floret