SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 74 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 45 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:13 am

Enough wrote:In some report, it mentioned "they went on a couple of dates [before the show], maybe around three," Cass tells OK! exclusively.

She also has met some of his family. As well as many pizza and wines, Cass admits the pair have also shared many kisses. As for whether they became more intimate, Cass says she didn't want to reveal anything more 'personal' about their pre-TV romance.

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/bachelor-australia-cass-nick-dating-history-50773

By saying she didn't want to reveal anything more personal...when she already admitted to kissing him...suggests there actually was more personal stuff to reveal. His surprise at seeing her and her OTT reactions to him only further serve to give that impression.

LeapofFaith wrote:ia @spangler i feel sorry for Cass she seems like a sweet young girl....imo not as crazy like Alex was...cass just seems different.. i also unfortunately sense she thinks the producers are her friends so she will listen to them sad

you can see a clip of cass saying to a producer (i think it might be at the f4 RC) when she is let go....she says something like "i don't know how to deal with this?"  ...  looking at her sm post show she seems happy enough and if nick is with Britt or sophie i hope she will be happy for them knowing he is in love with a good friend? Though i just hope if nick is single she stays away - jmo

I think Nick will make sure he stays far away...particularly after he sees everything. Hopefully, once she sees how desperate she comes across on tv and how Nick has little to no interest (I'm being generous because I really think it is zero), she will smarten up and stay away or some of her friends will smack some sense into her!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:25 pm

Sorry I’m so forgetful. Are we thinking:
F1- Britt
F2- Sophie
F3- Brooke
F4- Cass
F5 - ?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:57 pm

Yes, @Sundy I think that's the general consensus. We've been so focussed on the F4 that we haven't gotten gone any further down. Dasha would be in there somewhere, but I think maybe goes out around F6 or 7?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:29 pm

Sundy wrote:Sorry I’m so forgetful. Are we thinking:
F1- Britt
F2- Sophie
F3- Brooke
F4- Cass
F5 - ?

Yeah spot on @Sundy.  This is the Top 7 and IMO F5 is probably going to be Shannon since the got the first date and they usually hang round till near the end.  Dasha's probably F7 because she was on social media pretty early, leaving Emily F6 but those three are interchangeable IMO since I don't think any of them were ever real contenders.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 C1baw8w

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:51 pm

Thanks @Bobette I think you’re spot on with that assessment, IMO Shannon is the F5 who has no idea how far behind the other girls she is, Cass was probably intended to be F2, but maybe TPTB realised that would be too evil, even for them? 
Brooke may end up the most heartbroken as she doesn’t appear to have tight bonds with the other girls, probably as a result of being a front runner from the beginning, and he lets her go at F3 to spare her feelings, like Sam Frost did with Richie, and what Richie possibly intended to do with Nikki until Olena imploded and made it impossible for him to take her to F2.
It will be interesting to see Sophie and Nicks connection on the date this week as we’ve seen very little of them together, hopefully they make her look like a viable F1 rather than just a throw away that we don’t really get to know.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:12 pm

@Dirty Street Pie @Bobette. Thank you. That’s how I was thinking. I was just pondering if Brooke was meant to be the F2 but may do a runner???
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:26 pm

Sundy wrote:@Dirty Street Pie @Bobette. Thank you. That’s how I was thinking. I was just pondering if Brooke was meant to be the F2 but may do a runner???
Could be another possibility for sure. F3 is a weird time to do it though, however IF they are considering her for Bette, walking out at F3 would be part of her story “I realised at that time that it wasn’t right with Nick, so because I’m a strong proud woman I walked out, but now I’m ready for my chance at love”, we all know the drill  laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:53 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Sundy wrote:@Dirty Street Pie @Bobette. Thank you. That’s how I was thinking. I was just pondering if Brooke was meant to be the F2 but may do a runner???
Could be another possibility for sure. F3 is a weird time to do it though, however IF they are considering her for Bette, walking out at F3 would be part of her story “I realised at that time that it wasn’t right with Nick, so because I’m a strong proud woman I walked out, but now I’m ready for my chance at love”, we all know the drill  laugh out loud

Snaps. It’s the persona that they are running with at the moment and I think the person that ‘takes off’ may be her. I’ve tried lightening the photo but it’s not 100% (see below). It seems to be of an evening but I can’t quite work out if it is an F4/F5 get away or cocktail party. I’m certain she is the one saying what am I doing here or something similar to that. Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 97699010
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 7ed21a10

Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:40 pm

IMO that is not Brooke running away.  She is very short and petite and I think the runner is the taller of the two.  I do not get the vibe that she would do a runner.  Brooke seems like she has a calm temperament, so I feel it might be someone who is more highly strung.  

I find Brooke a bit of a conundrum.  The professing to not knowing who Nick is, and Cayla saying in her exit interview that Cass, Sophie, Britt and Emily were the ones there for the right reasons, make me wonder about Brooke and her motives.  She doesn't seem to have gelled with the others girls that much either no idea

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by catalyst Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:06 pm

I think the person running away is likely Dasha - she has stated that she struggled in the environment, she's the right height/build and I personally think he would have kept her around longer than F7 based on their initial chemistry and her getting the coveted 4th date.

catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:53 pm

Interesting thoughts everyone.  Just pausing here to say it's actually pretty funny that someone LITERALLY does a runner.  That's what they get for casting so many sportswomen I guess.   laugh out loud

Excellent work with the screencaps @Sundy.  I agree the smaller figure is the right size/build for Brooke but also agree with @Agent99 that she seems too sensible for such a stunt.

It's hard to see from the screencaps who's doing the running and who's doing the chasing.  The taller figure seems to have long blonde hair - maybe Cass is the one who runs?

Re: Brooke I still think she was cast with next Bette in mind hence was always scheduled to go at F3.  I wouldn't be surprised if she was "in on it" from the start and knew something more was planned for her.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:22 am

IMO the runner is the taller one and the chaser is one of the producers.
The crew usually wears black

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 74 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 45 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
MillyMolly
Billysmom
rchan
Loulou
floret