SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 74 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 57 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:14 am

@Bobette yes and the interviews I saw or heard, he seems odd, bored. I dunno. I am not feeling it.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:19 am

HEA wrote:@Bobette yes and the interviews I saw or heard, he seems odd, bored. I dunno. I am not feeling it.

Totally agree - bored is a good word for it.  And if he's being that brazen about taking girls home, it almost seems like he wants it to be known he's not with F1?  It'll make for some really awkward post-show interviews if true.  Worse than Sophie Monk's. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:33 am

Bobette wrote:
HEA wrote:@Bobette yes and the interviews I saw or heard, he seems odd, bored. I dunno. I am not feeling it.

Totally agree - bored is a good word for it.  And if he's being that brazen about taking girls home, it almost seems like he wants it to be known he's not with F1?  It'll make for some really awkward post-show interviews if true.  Worse than Sophie Monk's. laugh out loud

Oh dear.....

Maybe this is why the prods concentrate on brook... I checked their insta... 11 pics of brook.... 5 of cass inc group with Britt and Sophie... 1 Britt saying nick has layers like an onion.... 1 Sophie saying she likes his arms... and 3 or 4 of cass/Britt/Sophie together

I compared with Matty and 12 of Laura... 6 or 7 of Tara which is not a surprise... 5 of Elise..... few of elora. Overall the numbers were quite balanced

With nick, I do not even see a pic kissing Britt in the pool, nor Sophie......

And we see the tri again in mags all the time.....

Sportive players have a bad reputation, I was hoping he “retired” after 2016.... guess not but if this true (major if) he is a total jerk to do not keep his little head until the finale more discrete :thud

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:59 am

There's a bit too much smoke here for my liking, far too many reports of Nick shagging around for it all to be rubbish. I don't recall any rumours like that from Sam W, Richie or Mattys seasons.

Could TPTB please not cast any more "celebrity" leads? Sophie's season ended up being a sham when she chose the millionaire she already knew, and as much as Nick has been an amusing lead, and has been presented very favourably on the show, it will annoy me if he is just shagging about at the moment, seriously mate, can you not even keep it in your pants until the show has finished airing??
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:30 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:There's a bit too much smoke here for my liking, far too many reports of Nick shagging around for it all to be rubbish. I don't recall any rumours like that from Sam W, Richie or Mattys seasons.

Could TPTB please not cast any more "celebrity" leads? Sophie's season ended up being a sham when she chose the millionaire she already knew, and as much as Nick has been an amusing lead, and has been presented very favourably on the show, it will annoy me if he is just shagging about at the moment, seriously mate, can you not even keep it in your pants until the show has finished airing??

word

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:30 am

You are right @HEA the show and women are really playing up their friendship on IG especially Sophie, Britt and Cass. There’re tons of them together excluding what they haven’t posted of themselves laugh out loud. Makes you wonder if it’s much more than the bullying. 

I do find the women genuine in their love for each other and then they are sure to plug the show as a btw. Does anyone sense any enthusiasm about them looking for love vs. oh btw I’m still on the show do go check it out and don’t I look fabulous in this amazing dress.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:34 am

Superficial comes in my mind... acting the second

It is interesting that Britt on episode 3 I think said that brook was the hot favorite and everyone in the house know it. I need to make a short vid. From anybody else I would call edits but from the supposed F1 herself?

Regardless who is F1... unless nick pulled a brad 1:0, I hope it is smoke. Maybe it is one girl who wants to be famous by gossiping .... I would like to revisite a happy ending if not much to ask.....

Yeah... no more celebrities please

Ahem crazy idea here....... do you think we could have our first Aussie mesmik here? affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:52 am

HEA wrote:Superficial comes in my mind... acting the second

It is interesting that Britt on episode 3 I think said that brook was the hot favorite and everyone in the house know it. I need to make a short vid. From anybody else I would call edits but from the supposed F1 herself?

Regardless who is F1... unless nick pulled a brad 1:0, I hope it is smoke. Maybe it is one girl who wants to be famous by gossiping .... I would like to revisite a happy ending if not much to ask.....

Ahem crazy idea here....... do you think we could have our first Aussie mesmik here? affraid
Wouldn’t be a first mesnick - unfortunately Blake season 2 bachelor dumped Sam frost for his f3  no no But I agree I am sensing cass, Britt, Sophie supporting each other maybe because they feel played by nick? Especially f1 If she was dumped Suspect
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:59 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
HEA wrote:Superficial comes in my mind... acting the second

Wouldn’t be a first mesnick - unfortunately Blake season 2 bachelor dumped Sam frost for his f3  no no But I agree I am sensing cass, Britt, Sophie supporting each other maybe because they feel played by nick? Especially f1 If she was dumped Suspect

True. They probably compared notes...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:44 am

Hmm see I’m seeing the friendship thing as a TPTB directive as well as genuine friendship. The friendship angles seem to fit in nicely with the storyboard and TPTB are following it up with there own pictures as well. I think, and it’s jmo that this was all part of the plan. I’m also putting the Cass/Nick sliding doors as a directed piece of advertising for the show too. Possibly even a misdirection for a secret visit (that is if the couple are still together). I would love to hear some more from Nick. To have him talk about his F1 would be nice. I must go back to his Living Room interview as he did talk about her there I’m sure
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:21 am

When is Dasha departure? Do you agree she left on her own?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:10 am

Source

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 74 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 57 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
MillyMolly
Billysmom
rchan
Loulou
floret