SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 74 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 58 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:26 pm

sorry if this was already discussed...

I find a little bit strange that on the season teaser we see only sophie potentially in the finale top 2 dates.

I dunno, this is bothering me.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:41 pm

HEA wrote:sorry if this was already discussed...

I find a little bit strange that on the season teaser we see only sophie potentially in the finale top 2 dates.

I dunno, this is bothering me.

yeah its interesting Sophie imo is everywhere? but i can hear imo Britt and Sophie towards the end of the preview saying they are falling in love with him...
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:44 am

Last year we didn't have very much from hometowns onward in the preview, only the Thailand boat, and beach picnic shot, I agree that Sophie is all over the preview though. Maybe given her edit so far so that it's not a surprise when she's there at the end?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:26 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOJlfzbgqg7/?taken-by=sophie.tieman

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdReTbtFb0e/?taken-by=sophie.tieman

I wonder if this place that Sophie seems to jetski a fair bit is the place she takes nick on her hometown date then?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:24 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BOJlfzbgqg7/?taken-by=sophie.tieman

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdReTbtFb0e/?taken-by=sophie.tieman

I wonder if this place that Sophie seems to jetski a fair bit is the place she takes nick on her hometown date then?

color of water is a bit darker and the coast is flatter IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:01 pm

Could the jet skiing be on Moreton Bay as part of a hometown date?

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 0c4a0310
https://www.visitmoretonbayregion.com.au/business-directory/moreton-bay-jetski-hire-ride

The only thing is that the aerial shot of them on the jet ski looks more tropical, and shallower water, but I’ll have a look and see if I can find any photos that look like that in the Moreton Bay Area.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:04 pm

@Dirty Street Pie if you want to find Caribbean sea color in Australia, where would you go?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:22 pm

@HEA further north than the pics I just posted! Hervey Bay is a couple of hours further north of Moreton Bay, and it getting a bit clearer and lighter there, and then it gets better the further north you go. The Whitsunday Coast, Hamilton Island, Cairns, Port Douglas are all possibilities.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Cfa09310
This is the Great Barrier Reef, near Hamilton Island, which looks more like the aerial jet ski shots in the promo. So unless Sophie is suddenly from far North Queensland rather than Brisbane, IMO the jet ski stuff isn’t hometown date.

https://www.hamiltonisland.com.au/blog/my-astonishing-trip-to-the-great-barrier-reef
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:40 pm

Doesn’t nick promote Far North Queensland? God this is just one big plug for his and his families interests
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:40 pm

@Dirty Street Pie that is totally dreamy! wow

however, the coast is not green enough and we can see small hills and trees right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:01 pm

@HEA like this?

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Fee3f410
Fitzroy Island, North Queensland.

http://www.cairnsunlimited.com/nationalparks_north.htm
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:02 pm

Sundy wrote:Doesn’t nick promote Far North Queensland?  God this is just one big plug for his and his families interests

oups I missed something here. does nick has interests in Far North Queensland? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 74 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 58 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
MillyMolly
Billysmom
rchan
Loulou
floret