SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 74 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 58 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:11 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:@HEA like this?

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Fee3f410
Fitzroy Island, North Queensland.

http://www.cairnsunlimited.com/nationalparks_north.htm

let put next to it

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 331010
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 341010
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 361010
https://i.servimg.com/u/f98/19/06/09/51/6510.gifhttps://i.servimg.com/u/f98/19/06/09/51/6510.gifBachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 651010
my sc

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:12 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:@HEA further north than the pics I just posted! Hervey Bay is a couple of hours further north of Moreton Bay, and it getting a bit clearer and lighter there, and then it gets better the further north you go. The Whitsunday Coast, Hamilton Island, Cairns, Port Douglas are all possibilities.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Cfa09310
This is the Great Barrier Reef, near Hamilton Island, which looks more like the aerial jet ski shots in the promo. So unless Sophie is suddenly from far North Queensland rather than Brisbane, IMO the jet ski stuff isn’t hometown date.

https://www.hamiltonisland.com.au/blog/my-astonishing-trip-to-the-great-barrier-reef

this looks very much like the first pic except the trees and coast

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:18 pm

sooooo I thought about something....

checking the filming schedule, @bobette who did an incredible job by compiling all this, there is some gaps in between dates. Yes some Brookes dates were not including but still we have a gap

so I am wondering if Brooke told Nick she needed to go home???

we have this woman saying: I need to go home

It could be Dasha but it could be also Brooke.... and this would explain why nick is so upset???

then of course she comes back but until then, we will see cass and britt and sophie dates.... possibly britt will grow on Nick because brooke will not be there to distract him???

Do you think it is a possibility?

We know that both dasha and aesha (?) could speak to their sons so it is possible that brooke receives some news that pushed her to go back home. something happened to someone in her family

this would also explain why the tripod said that the public will love her even more? Because honestly, i do not see why being bisexual is anything special. The only logical explanation is that she did a selfishness thing and going home to take care of a beloved would very much be both devastating for nick (heck his OTT body language reaction) but also loved even more by the public who will see a woman ready to leave behind love and fame for the sake of her family... admirable and "even more" loved.

Maybe Brooke left for a couple of days, a week or so to take care of family heartache?

thoughts?

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 5610
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 5410
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 5310
my sc

that would also explain why shannon was so upset and brooke console her?? The dress is different but maybe she delayed her announcement?

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 5510
my sc

however, we know brooke came back and got a single date (can you shut the lights please) and a rose at top 3.... possibly top 2 (the kiss at night in the pool cannot be the same night ending kiss with shut the light... must be 2 different dates IMO)

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 1510
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 5910

«my sc

..... now... that would be the major bump on the road that every F1/lead have in their journey right?

if not brooke... which bump would be with Britt??

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:55 pm

Sorry if this was already sleughted...

I think they included the F4 rejection with Cass in the teaser.

same dress

she says: I do not know how I am going to handle that.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 5810
my sc from season teaser

the second pic is paps and sleuthed here: LINK

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 6010
SOURCE

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:59 pm

HEA wrote:sooooo I thought about something....

checking the filming schedule, @bobette who did an incredible job by compiling all this, there is some gaps in between dates. Yes some Brookes dates were not including but still we have a gap

so I am wondering if Brooke told Nick she needed to go home???

we have this woman saying: I need to go home

It could be Dasha but it could be also Brooke.... and this would explain why nick is so upset???

then of course she comes back but until then, we will see cass and britt and sophie dates.... possibly britt will grow on Nick because brooke will not be there to distract him???

Do you think it is a possibility?

We know that both dasha and aesha (?) could speak to their sons so it is possible that brooke receives some news that pushed her to go back home. something happened to someone in her family

this would also explain why the tripod said that the public will love her even more? Because honestly, i do not see why being bisexual is anything special. The only logical explanation is that she did a selfishness thing and going home to take care of a beloved would very much be both devastating for nick (heck his OTT body language reaction) but also loved even more by the public who will see a woman ready to leave behind love and fame for the sake of her family... admirable and "even more" loved.

Maybe Brooke left for a couple of days, a week or so to take care of family heartache?

thoughts?

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 5610
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 5410
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 5310
my sc

that would also explain why shannon was so upset and brooke console her?? The dress is different but maybe she delayed her announcement?

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 5510
my sc

however, we know brooke came back and got a single date (can you shut the lights please) and a rose at top 3.... possibly top 2 (the kiss at night in the pool cannot be the same night ending kiss with shut the light... must be 2 different dates IMO)

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 1510
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 5910

«my sc

..... now... that would be the major bump on the road that every F1/lead have in their journey right?

if not brooke... which bump would be with Britt??

JMO

I think the caps of Nick here are not the same as Brooke's secret revelation. His is wearing a maroon coloured shirt when he is talking to Brooke, but his shirt looks blue in the above caps. (Could be my monitor though)

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:05 am

@Agent99 could be artificial lightning?

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:00 am

When looking at possible locations for Sophie’s JetSki date look at the islands off Brisbane; macLeay, lamb, Russell, Moreton, north Stradbroke, and Peel. IMO the vegetation is more suited to these islands. North qld has tropical terrain. Good luck.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:50 am

Loulou wrote:When looking at possible locations for Sophie’s JetSki date look at the islands off Brisbane; macLeay, lamb, Russell, Moreton, north Stradbroke, and Peel. IMO the vegetation is more suited to these islands. North qld has tropical terrain.  Good luck.

I am no expert on North Stradbroke, but I've been there a couple of times on day visits.  The ocean side is quite big surf so not flat.  Moreton Bay side, well the water is just not as clear or blue laugh out loud

The Whitsunday islands are really not that tropical.  Hamilton island is quite scrubby.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:07 pm

whatever revelation she told nick

1. nick was upset
2. nick could not even look at her in the eyes
3. she was crying

via GIPHY

my GIF from recorded TV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:06 am

Source Foxtel guide

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 2f3f0d10
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:25 am

Fitzroy Island. Someone please remind me to fill you in later. Possible location of finale
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:40 am

HEA wrote:
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 361010

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 6lD3YyY

Source

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 D37Cmpp

Source

This could be Great Keppel Island IMO - hills in the background look similar.  Would make sense to draw attention to the plight of the reef...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 74 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 58 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
MillyMolly
Billysmom
rchan
Loulou
floret