SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 73 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 43 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:30 pm

i haven't seen the episode yet but reading beccas ig she is getting a lot of heat/hate for talking to colton? what did she say that was so hurtful? TYIA
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:34 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:i haven't seen the episode yet but reading beccas ig she is getting a lot of heat/hate for talking to colton? what did she say that was so hurtful? TYIA

That will be shown tonight. It was TBC last night.

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:39 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@northernviewer Hi, not being snarky, but can you tell me what is it about Colton that appeals to you? TIA

It’s not that I especially like him, he’s got some flaws that I definitely see, but he’s young and I see a sincerity in him.  I feel for him, the teasing and mocking he gets because of his virginity... that’s gotta be tough on him.  He was a bit of a jerk at MTA but that was his defences .. and trying to act macho and manly around the guys JMHO

I admire him ... and those who choose to remain celibate in this day and age.  It ticked me off how Becca handled it.  She had to go think about it ... and then said, something along the lines of ... I don’t think any less of you ... seriously?? Isn’t that what you say when someone reveals a negative in their life? A past mistake ... stuff like that.  If that’s any indication of what he goes through, no wonder he hid it for so many years! I wish Tptb didn’t know about it... and I bet he did too! 

Also, I think he’s a very good looking young man, has a beautiful smile, loved his opening intro video and the charity work he does.  He seems like a really nice guy.  Perfect? .... nope ... but I’d watch him as th Bach and think it would be an interesting season ... even if tptb mention his virginity from time to time cantstopl

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:46 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:

I have to give Tia a pass this episode, pressuring Colton wanting him to decide what he wanted or he was not getting her rose, she was being bombarded by everyone about how he should have acknowledged their relationship as soon as he came instead kepping his options open by talking to other girls before giving her the date.
I didnt thnk he was taking her on a date per se .... it was more of taking her somewhere private to talk.   He obviously liked her at one point .. and maybe he was still kinda interested in her ... just not as much as she likes him.  IF he had given that date card to anyone else ... the criticism would have worse IMO.  It was a damned if you do damned if you don’t situation ... Tia had/has all the sympathy ... the girl usually does ....

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:06 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@Amethyst Enjoyed your recap.  I have to add that the tiny glimpse of Nick I saw reminded me that I liked him a lot in the beginning of Becca's season.  IMHO, he has some good guy qualities but he's not being his best self (are any of us) when he's drinking a lot.  I was totally expecting Bibi to give Wills the rose.  Boo.  I totally agree the Becca/Colton ending was so over-produced.  I wonder if there really is an audience that enjoys this?  Or are tptb simply entertaining themselves?

I wanted to see more of Nick S. on BiP than I had seen during Becca's season. Something about him intrigued me. But then I felt a bit of a let down with what I saw in the first two episodes of BiP. His conversation with the women was lacking, IMO. The guys do seem to like him, so perhaps he just wasn't his best self under the circumstances.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:29 pm

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:52 pm

Tonight's episode (bold are who I think it is about):

“Episode 502B” – In the next rollercoaster ride of an episode that airs TUESDAY, AUG. 14 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), Becca Kufrin is still in Paradise and on her way to talk to an emotional bachelor from her season. Will he get the closure he needs? And will he stay in Paradise?   Of course, Colton.

Elsewhere, one specific romantic hopeful already imagines leaving Paradise engaged to the gorgeous guy who’s been making her feel special ever since she got there. Yet when a new arrival touches down in Mexico, this blindsided babe is suddenly worried that she may be on her way out the door. Annaliese/Jordan/Jenna

Later, a nerdy computer programmer is surprisingly a hot commodity when two other newcomers both take him out on dates.  John... girls? I think one might be Olivia Goethals

The sands are constantly shifting and drawing a heart in that sand is a single dad who prepares a special candlelit rendezvous to let his love interest know the seriousness of his intentions. When she indicates that she would prefer to take it slower, he is not at all pleased to have been put in the friend zone.   Kenny/Krystal

As another mixed-up man tries to figure out what he wants, the woman who has been waiting on him shifts her focus to the one who claims that he’s all in. Except when another feisty female finds this smooth talker sitting alone, they end up sharing a kiss. His loose lips about his escapades get him in trouble when the deceived damsel is enlightened by her ex and decides she needs to have a word with the cheat.   Mixed-up man=Colton; Woman=Tia; Feisty Female=Krystal; Smooth talker=Chris; Deceived damsel=Tia; "ex"=Colton; Cheat=Chris

source

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:01 pm

Hi all!!

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:04 pm

Colton has such a baby face

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:09 pm

Not a big fan of Becca ... but I like what she said to Colton ... she handled that well IMO. Good job Becca :yes:

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:09 pm

@mizzoufan

Hi...just watching in and out. Please be done with Colton and tia cause I really want to watch other people.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:15 pm

I don't remember Jenna at all

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 73 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 43 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+62
whit90
Idlemess
RealityEscape
SafronSahara
Ayana