SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 73 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 43 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:19 pm

ROFL Jordan likes Jenna because she reflects him. Girl version of him. He’s nervous laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:22 pm

mizzoufan wrote: I don't remember Jenna at all

me neither scratch was she the one that was the only girl that didn't get a kiss from arie?? no idea
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:23 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:ROFL Jordan likes Jenna because she reflects him. Girl version of him. He’s nervous laugh out loud

Just for that alone, they would be a good couple but I believe one or both of them are not in it for the long run. He would end up getting bored with Annaliese... probably was after 3 days.

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:29 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:ROFL Jordan likes Jenna because she reflects him. Girl version of him. He’s nervous laugh out loud

Just for that alone, they would be a good couple but I believe one or both of them are not in it for the long run.  He would end up getting bored with Annaliese... probably was after 3 days.
Agree about him and Annaleise ... was shocked that’s who he was attracted to at first .... Jennna is a much better fit IMO

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:31 pm

northernviewer wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:

Just for that alone, they would be a good couple but I believe one or both of them are not in it for the long run.  He would end up getting bored with Annaliese... probably was after 3 days.
Agree about him and Annaleise ... was shocked that’s who he was attracted to at first .... Jennna is a much better fit IMO
e

Definite better fit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:33 pm

Jenna went as far as Paris and was eliminated the same episode as Krystal and Chelsea.

Annaliese was the one that never got a kiss from Arie.

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:34 pm

I don't see what Annaleise saw in him, talk about polar opposites

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:34 pm

It's great to see Jordan so taken with Jenna. I like him. But I have no memory of ever seeing Jenna.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:36 pm

Jenna was the one that offered to drink Arie's pee during the survivalist group date.

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:40 pm

I really can't see how Jordan can be in love with anyone but himself. Embarressed!

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:42 pm

havadrpepper wrote:Jenna was the one that offered to drink Arie's pee during the survivalist group date.
I remember the incident but I don’t remember her either..

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:43 pm

Eek! Another if it doesn’t work out with Jenna, I’ll keep you in my back pocket speechless Deja vu all over again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 73 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 43 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+62
whit90
Idlemess
RealityEscape
SafronSahara
Ayana