SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 73 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 46 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:50 pm

I certainly wouldn't want to see Tia and Chris together. I think that could get ugly. IMO, Tia needs to look outside of BN for a relationship because everyone will always associate her with Colton.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:52 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:Chris proves he’s full of it. John is the best catch there
Kevin and Joe are pretty good in my book as well

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:54 pm

Chris is yucky, no two ways about it. He's may be cocky since the men hand out the roses this week but things change and the women have the power next.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:55 pm

Jordan hush!!!

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:57 pm

mizzoufan wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:Chris proves he’s full of it. John is the best catch there
Kevin and Joe are pretty good in my book as well

True too

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:00 pm

Kendall and Joe so cute!!!

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:01 pm

I haven't followed the spoliers very closely does anyone end up engaged at the end

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:04 pm

mizzoufan wrote: I haven't followed the spoliers very closely does anyone end up engaged at the end

All laid out in this post....

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4902p60-bachelor-in-paradise-season-5-episodes-sleuthing-spoilers#1343182

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:41 am

I was wondering why all the activities tonight and I realized there's an episode tonight.

On that note, 39 minutes in and Jordan is a total douche!

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:53 am

Doats wrote:Chris is yucky, no two ways about it. He's may be cocky since the men hand out the roses this week but things change and the women have the power next.
I agree!  Jordan was Joking about the 4 parts to a meal  laugh out loud Chris was believing it could happen ..giggling

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:38 am

Chris is just proving he is still the same jerk he should have told Tia he was keeping his options open  rather than doing what he accused Colton of doing and Tia should find someone not in bachelor world she seems to have self esteem issues even though she is a pretty girl
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:30 am

Episode 5-02b: My thoughts --

This episode was so packed it exhausted me in a good way.

Colton: I went from having a stone cold heart towards Colton to thawing on him just a bit because he seemed to gain some insight during his chat with Becca. I loved when he said, "I don't know what I want yet...please be patient with me," and "I want that [meaning a partner]...I don't know [about] right now." He finally gets it. And I, in turn, finally got at least a part of why he was so attached to Becca: She has the power to pull this kind of insight out of him.
Jordan -- It was so much fun to see him fall head over heels for Jenna -- "You're like a girl version of me...you're cute." This is why I watch, people! It was intriguing to me when he talked about how he and Jenna had the "potential to not just understand [each other, but also to] be entertained." Jordan needs someone who can keep up with his quick wit. I very much like how he handled his break-up conversation with Annaliese, as he made his thoughts and intentions crystal clear. Annaliese could have no doubt as to where his head was at when she walked away from it. I was thinking, Colton, watch this closely and learn, because this is how it's done.

Jordan continues to be extremely entertaining. His glowering at David, flipping the cake, and commenting that the bed "has a bad vibe...it has chicken feathers all over it" were all hilarious. Yet his conversation with Chris likening women to courses of a meal was cringe-worthy. You're better than that, Jordan!

Annaliese -- I like her a lot, plus she's super cute. I feel for her because it's hard to come to the realization that it's not you.
Astrid -- She continues to be a good observer with on-point comments.
David -- David has ONE job, and he's killing it -- to mess with Jordan. Is there anything more to this man? Hopefully he's getting in some good conversations with the women.
John G. -- It's nice to see John finally getting some attention. Two dates, yay! I loved Kevin's comment, "What's John packin' down there?" laugh out loud Um, Kevin, it's not down there, it's what's up in his head that's attractive to the women. Jubilee was a better match for him than Caroline, but neither woman felt quite right to me. I had to give myself a virtual smack on the head when Caroline kept noticing the stray animals, because that would be me as well. Look, a cat! *sigh* His question to Caroline about her "passions" in life was mildly disturbing to me because it reminded me of another man who uses that word, implying if you are not all in for whatever you do, there is something wrong. IMO *sometimes* you have passions, but most of the time it's more likes, interests, hobbies, and perhaps (if you are lucky) avocations, all of which might change over time. So if John or anyone else asked me that question, that is how I would respond.
Jubilee -- Jubilee is looking great. I like her straightforward manner and how she goes after what she wants without apology.

Kenny & Krystal (and Chris) -- Well, as I suspected, Krystal friend-zoned Kenny. Sorry Kenny, but that's how the cookie crumbles. As for Chris, I was weirdly unperturbed when he quickly abandoned Tia for Krystal, perhaps because I never saw Chris & Tia for the long haul. Plus, let's just say that he was not his most attractive self this episode. Is that the polite way to put it? Of course I don't see Chris and Krystal either, but that's for her to figure out. We all know that he will be happy with a blonde.
Colton & Tia -- This "not a couple" has become more attractive to me now that Colton has gained some insight and Tia has calmed down about him. I liked when Colton said, "I don't have to protect you, because you can take care of yourself."
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 73 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 46 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+62
whit90
Idlemess
RealityEscape
SafronSahara
Ayana