SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 37 of 61 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 49 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:19 pm

northernviewer wrote:
SFoster wrote:But Kirpa was right, because Cassie does leave... because...... she's not ready.  Like I said, I wonder how they will spin that.

Being ready for marriage ... and not being ready to get engaged under certain circumstances are apples and oranges IMO. This is the Bachelor were watching here ... speed dating on steroids as I’ve called it many times before.  Even if she really likes him .. is falling in love ... wants to continue dating him ..BUT not ready to get engaged... doesn’t mean she wasn’t ready .. just means she’s taking this all a little more seriously than the average Bach contestant.  

It’s not about spinning anything .... it is what it is and it’ll play out the way it went down ... spinning it is what they did to edit Graham leaving ... that was manufactured... with Cassie and Colton ... we’ll see and hear the conversation that led to her leaving ... especially if they’re still dating now and all spoilers are correct.

It's possible that she was all in and ready but after hometown date her parents convinced her to put the breaks on it.  no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:25 pm

suzq wrote:I know that the focus is on Cassie not being ready for an engagement, so she leaves.  That is understandable.  How about the idea that Colton is also not really ready to be engaged?  I mean if he was so driven to get engaged than he would have picked someone else.  This show has a pretty unrealistic expectation/outcome at the end of it.  Why can't it be both Cassie and Colton who aren't ready for marriage?  If they are dating and happy -- maybe it's the right decision for both of them and where they are at currently in life.

Never crossed my mind that he would be the one who isn't ready , especially knowing what TPTB expect at the end., but it's def another possible ending. Grrrrrrr Can't wait to see it all play out.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:37 pm

@Jolena And that is the morale of the story, imo.

Based on the new extended preview, it seems that Colton is saying that sending the other two girls home is F***** up, BUT he's here for love. What if that's the conclusion? LOVE not the action of getting engaged or married. I found it interesting colton talked about this yesterday on OTV, where he said that he feels that right now in life he wants to be married, have kids, and have a family. But later on he goes to say that though there's that initial excitement of "getting engaged" and "getting married" on the bachelor, you realize there are steps to take in order to achieve that. Perhaps Cassie and Colton talk about what they want in the future, getting married and having kids on the FD, but cassie brings up the steps to that happiness, and also the "reality check" her dad gave her when she was at Hometowns.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:42 pm

lavenderfan wrote:@Jolena And that is the morale of the story, imo.

Based on the new extended preview, it seems that Colton is saying that sending the other two girls home is F***** up, BUT he's here for love. What if that's the conclusion? LOVE not the action of getting engaged or married. I found it interesting colton talked about this yesterday on OTV, where he said that he feels that right now in life he wants to be married, have kids, and have a family. But later on he goes to say that though there's that initial excitement of "getting engaged" and "getting married" on the bachelor, you realize there are steps to take in order to achieve that. Perhaps Cassie and Colton talk about what they want in the future, getting married and having kids on the FD, but cassie brings up the steps to that happiness, and also the "reality check" her dad gave her when she was at Hometowns.

Is there a new preview out? I thought they usually come out on Thursdays. IF your referring to last weeks preview at the end of the show then I must've missed that part.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:45 pm

@Jolena The one where we saw Cassie in the limo. That's the new extended preview I was talking about. You can hear him say those things (though choppy) when he's crying in the itm wearing the navy blue button up with the white dots.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:47 pm

lavenderfan wrote:@Jolena The one where we saw Cassie in the limo. That's the new extended preview I was talking about. You can hear him say those things (though choppy) when he's crying in the itm wearing the navy blue button up with the white dots.

oh ok thanks! I'll have to go back and listen to it again.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:58 pm

@Jolena Sorry, let me clarify, it's a combination of the two extended previews.

@2:38 on this clip

https://youtu.be/dt_snqn6PYU

Notice how things are a little spliced because you can hear him continue on with his statement of "i have sacrificed everything."

@0:50 on the most recent preview

https://youtu.be/C9WD5GY3Ads

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:26 am

lavenderfan wrote:@Jolena Sorry, let me clarify, it's a combination of the two extended previews.

Notice how things are a little spliced because you can hear him continue on with his statement of "i have sacrificed everything."

Thanks!
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:38 am

SFoster wrote:But Lauren B told Arie that she was falling in love with him before he even hinted at it. She gave lots of words about her feelings.  I'm not hearing Cassie say anything like that.

My point was that many said they didn't see her feeling the same way Arie did because of the way she acted.
Cassie could have but we haven't seen it, they're doing too much hiding their relationship.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:23 am

Carrie seems to be the odds on favorite with so many people so I'm sure they want to keep some doubt. I believe that's why they showed some doubt into her edit.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:45 am

lavenderfan wrote:@Jolena Sorry, let me clarify, it's a combination of the two extended previews.

I caught a clip of the F4 RC in the first preview and as someone has said the brown shoes are with Tayshia FD, saw the shoes on the boat with Tayshia.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:18 am

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 37 N8szdcG2LmOUiRsu
cassie + colton @cassieandcolton 3m
When you've been yourself all season and then suddenly other people are questioning your intentions. "It's sad that some girls want to get to the end of this by tearing other people down" @CassieRandolph #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/NfDG0uQLgF
https://mobile.twitter.com/cassieandcolton
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 61 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 49 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+71
eliza3
Chgohighlife
philphan
Lucas15
Doggoneit