SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:42 am

Storybook wrote:On a recent Instagram post Carlin said 'married at 27, divorced at 30'. I interpret this to mean he is now divorced and has an ex-wife. Sadly sometimes marriages don't work out. Carlin said in his case they drifted apart.

I agree. IMO that post can also be interpreted as him saying, the divorce will be finalised shortly (while I'm still 30).  His birthday is in August - I believe he turned 31 last August, so imo saying in March that he is divorced at 30, implies that the finalisation was imminent.  The semantics of this phrase is being given more time than it deserves imo laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:41 am

I just rewatched the promo and at 2:48 I'm pretty sure that's Carlin's voice saying "Angie is marriage material".  Oh the IRONY.  rotfl

ETA:  Copying this over from the episode thread because it probably belongs here.

Bobette wrote: ...snipped

Also adding this from pre-season when Angie was describing what she was looking for.  MUST be funny.  Unless Carlin has some sparkling crazy wit hidden somewhere, or she changed her mind drastically, I simply can't see him being her legit F1 pick.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:21 am

LOL

Editing fail! The Bachelorette's Warwick Adams proves he didn't 'ghost' Angie Kent and share a snap of himself hugging the blonde goodbye outside the mansion

He appeared to quit The Bachelorette without saying goodbye to Angie Kent on Thursday night's episode.

But on Sunday, Warwick Adams, 36, exposed the reality show's editing fail by sharing a picture of himself hugging the blonde bombshell goodbye.

The photo, which was previously published by Daily Mail Australia, shows the construction supervisor embracing Angie as he gets into a car outside the mansion.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 TaHdrDj

'When you 'ghost' the Bachelorette,' Warwick captioned the Instagram post.

A camera man can be seen filming the whole interaction, but it appears the goodbye scene did not make the final edit.

Thursday night's episode suggested the Perth man stormed out of the mansion without even informing Angie of his intention to quit.

Angie seemed to be surprised when she arrived at the cocktail party and was 'informed' by the other contestants of Warwick's departure.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:51 pm

How do we know that Carlin isn’t funny though? They cut out so much and we’ve only watched two episodes 😂
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:00 pm

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelorette-australia/bachelorette-australia-2019-boys-fighting-trailer-59616

Interestingly when Angie says to the guys she has been single for 8 years (around the 26 minute mark) the camera pans straight to Carlin and then Timm.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:05 pm

sprout wrote:How do we know that Carlin isn’t funny though? They cut out so much and we’ve only watched two episodes 😂
Exactly

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:11 pm

Storybook wrote:https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelorette-australia/bachelorette-australia-2019-boys-fighting-trailer-59616

Interestingly when Angie says to the guys she has been single for 8 years (around the 26 minute mark) the camera pans straight to Carlin and then Timm.
@Storybook, yep, great catch....aligns with what posters here have deduced about the two being F1 and F2. Ironic IMO that it also aligns with what she said about one being her past type (naughty boys) and future type (when said she deserves a nice boy in her ITM shown right after she had her intro with Carlin). I am so pumped to see how this all shakes out Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:18 pm

Just Looking wrote:
sprout wrote:How do we know that Carlin isn’t funny though? They cut out so much and we’ve only watched two episodes 😂

Exactly

Well his Instagram is a bore for a start IMO.  It's 99% modelling/sponsorship posts and feels totally contrived.  Angie's IG on the other hand is messy and fun and real and laughs with friends and family.  I just don't see them as a match at all.

Quoting Angie pre-show: "I don't have a type like they have to be this, they have to be that, but they HAVE to be funny.  They need to be a bit quirky, a bit nuts, in a good way... I want to have a laugh, that's my big thing".

And after:  "Oh yeah.  You have your little 'disagreements'.  You've got to; it's so stressful afterwards to stay... You don't fight, you just have talks and debates and... it's tough.  But no, like, proper fights.  It's still early days."

That does not sound to me like a Lead who got the funny, quirky, nutty partner she was looking for to chill out with on the couch.  I see no evidence that Carlin is able chill on a couch unless he is being photographed and paid to do so.

Source for quotes

mercieme wrote:Ironic IMO that it also aligns with what she said about one being her past type (naughty boys) and future type (when said she deserves a nice boy in her ITM shown right after she had her intro with Carlin).

Re: the bold.  That was one of the many ITMs recorded after filming, IMO, to try to justify why she picks him.  IMO at the time her actual comments were different, and they had to re-record them to fit the storyline after he ended up F1.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:42 pm

@Bobette I am not referring to ITMs of her in the black top. I am referring to an ITM that she did while still in the white gown which IMO was filmed right after she met Carlin on the first night. Starting at the 15:38 mark in the episode link standing outside the mansion, she clearly said “he was nice” then some VO about deserving a nice boy then continued and shown talking outside.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JOO2xrIUvAuJ7Yzvt4lP0fU6Lh-ew3E7/view

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:06 pm

@mercieme She says "he's nice" to camera and "I like the fact that he has a surprise for me because that's good ammo to come and chat to me later".  That's it.

The words "I think it's about time I found a nice dude like that" are voice over only.  IMO they were not recorded at the time, but edited in later, to fit the story.

IMO Carlin was always intended to be the "nice" one.  I think "nice" was going to be his theme - the white-suite-wearing, guitar-strumming, church-going "nice" boy.

But "nice" is not what Angie was looking for, IMO.  He is the kind of guy she would have rolled her eyes at if she was watching this season on Gogglebox IMO.

Her realtime reaction to Timm on the red carpet is more real IMO - no need to edit anything in there - she's beams, "Timm's cute" and "I can't stop smiling."
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:18 pm

I am just not seeing it with Timm so far as F1 even based on Angie’s reaction to him at the GD, will wait for his SD as IMO he is also on a GD in Episode 3 per the preview released. Also IMO either Matt or Jackson get the Episode 3 SD which Sam F & Georgia L gave their eventual F1s and neither of those two IMO were gonna be F1 based on what I have seen so far. So IMO if Matt or Jackson get the Episode 3 SDs, IMO the season was then off script from the start and it’s just pure Occam's Razor in play....we shall see, all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:24 pm

mercieme wrote:I am just not seeing it with Timm so far as F1 even based on Angie’s reaction to him at the GD, will wait for his SD as IMO he is also on a GD in Episode 3 per the preview released. Also IMO either Matt or Jackson get the Episode 3 SD which Sam F & Georgia L gave their eventual F1s and neither of those two IMO were gonna be F1 based on what I have seen so far. So IMO if Matt or Jackson get the Episode 3 SDs, IMO the season was then off script from the start and it’s just pure Occam's Razor in play....we shall see, all jmo.

@mercieme At this stage I think Ciarran was her original F1 and him eliminating himself threw everything out.  It looks like he gets SQT next episode so I will be very interested to see them together.  

Often SQT one ep is a precursor for a SD soon after and Taite's first SD was ep 4 so it will be interesting to see if Ciarran gets that one (though he's on the life drawing date with Yvie so possibly not?)

Re: The episode 3 SD I've been trying to work that out too.  Are you basing your guesses on who's not on the group date?  I was thinking similar but maybe Ryan might get one straight away?

I agree Jackson and Matty were never going to be F1 IMO so if it's either of them it's a throwaway date.  What about Glenn perhaps?  She seemed very impressed with him on the red carpet IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts