SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by mercieme Mon May 27, 2019 2:48 pm

Thanks @alwayscooking....it looks like a turquoise blue pendant vs the royal blue pendant that is being speculated as a potential gift from the F1.

ETA - @sosleepy....remember they are giving Tyler a hidden edit so far so don’t be surprised if it’s more Lukey & Cam tonight....just helping y’all with expectations especially since producers are not known to be kind this early on showing the love story but hope they prove me wrong.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 27, 2019 3:08 pm

ReneeM wrote:I looked over all the SC’s again and this is the timeline I came up with. Hannah in the white dress is from the episode 5 cocktail party. Mike’s the only one with a rose so it’s clearly from before a RC. Either episode 3 or 5 because those are the times Mike gets a rose before the RC. We know episode 3 doesn’t have a CP so episode 5 is the only other option. This means Luke for whatever reason didn’t get a rose on his 1-1.
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 54 5dc20a10
Source

Pretty sure these are from the nighttime portion of the 3-1 before HTD’s. The room in the first pic was sleuthed to be in the Netherlands, I went back and checked the last 3 ‘ette seasons, none of them had a CP the episode before HTD’s and seeing as all the roses were given out on dates eliminating the need for a RC, safe to say no CP this season either so it’s gotta be from the 3-1.
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 54 6482d410
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 54 85e48010
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 54 Fe953710
Source

All jmo.

@ReneeM Great! Makes total sense to me! yes

I looked through all the s/caps and went back quite a ways on Hannah's IG. She very rarely wears a necklace. So this blue evil eye is either new, or something she's had all along but there isn't any sign of very many necklaces especially this one that I can see.

This looks very similar to me to the one Hannah is wearing.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 54 56355313_406291089931980_4893063430660947968_n_600x

source

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 54 Captur59

Loulou wrote: Not sure where to post this so apologies if in the wrong place. Hannah on Instagram night video with family is wearing a Greek eye pendant. It protects agains unknown ‘evil eyes’. If u have been to Greece it is extremely popular. it is Something to keep a lookout for. May have been a gift from family or f1?

alwayscooking wrote:Wow, great catch @Loulou, hope you don't mind but I grabbed a pic of it.  It's very pretty, it's unique!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 54 Thumbn10

https://www.instagram.com/alabamahannah/

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5141p60-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-general-discussion-sleuthing-spoiler

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon May 27, 2019 3:15 pm

mercieme wrote:Thanks @alwayscooking....it looks like a turquoise blue pendant vs the royal blue pendant that is being speculated as a potential gift from the F1.

ETA - @sosleepy....remember they are giving Tyler a hidden edit so far so don’t be surprised if it’s more Lukey & Cam tonight....just helping y’all with expectations especially since producers are not known to be kind this early on showing the love story but hope they prove me wrong.

Hopefully we'll get some good Tyler and Hannah interaction tonight but if not just gotta be patient for another week. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 54 4256136633

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Mon May 27, 2019 3:32 pm

Regarding the necklace - as it resembles an "eye" - could it be a possible gift from
her F-1 - especially related to Tyler. Last week's sit-down with Tyler when she
said to me that she loves the way that he looks at her. Could the necklace represent this
thought? "He always has his eye on her???? IMHO.

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon May 27, 2019 3:52 pm

^^ The blue mati eye is everywhere in Greece, everywhere, when I visited there were stores just selling different versions. It’s a symbol to ward off misfortune or injury. It is very big in Greek culture and a lot of other cultures as well. My SIL who is Greek wears one everyday. Hannah definitely got it in Greece IMO, maybe from her F1. But it is an incredibly common symbol when in Greece. It is a beautiful version of it IMO.

My brother and SIL bought us one as a housewarming gift to put in our garage when we bought our house to “protect our home”, it has hung there every day since.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 27, 2019 4:45 pm

I have a friend who went to Greece and because she know's I'm into all that stuff, laugh out loud she got me a necklace, two keychains and a sun catcher, all with the famous Greek "evil eye" symbol.

Do we know any details of the dates in Greece? As we have seen in the past, Rachel/Bryan Andi/Josh, it's possible as @Loulou first sepculated it could be a gift and I'm wondering if it was during their LCD.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 27, 2019 4:54 pm

@guardianangel...assuming RS is correct that FRC was May 10th, working backwards we have the following dates. I only saw one SC of Hannah on what looked like a yacht which we speculated as Greece.
Monday, May 6th - MTP #1
Tuesday, May 7th - MTP #2 (backed up by Fleiss tweet)
Wednesday, May 8th - LCD #1
Thursday, May 9th - LCD #2
Friday, May 10th - FRC

My guess is F1 received the MTP #2 and LCD #2, could be wrong though but we should get SCs soon to confirm.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 27, 2019 5:23 pm

@mercieme thanks! I'm thinking one of the dates is shopping in Greece and perhaps that's when he bought the necklace, or he gives it to her as a gift like they sometimes do on the LCD's. That would ace the sleuthing and confirm the F1!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon May 27, 2019 5:38 pm

They were also on Santorini (Oia) for her FD date with Luke P. So we thought the FDs were also in Greece
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon May 27, 2019 6:36 pm

I think sometimes the cast are able to go shopping/sight seeing a bit with their producers outside of a date, especially once they leave the states.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon May 27, 2019 6:56 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I think sometimes the cast are able to go shopping/sight seeing a bit with their producers outside of a date, especially once they leave the states.

Yes I remember some guys attending Easter Church a few years ago and other such outings when not filming while overseas. With production of course.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue May 28, 2019 12:50 am

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 54 Ep4_110
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 54 Ep4_210
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 54 Ep4_310
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 54 Ep4_410
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 54 Ep4_510
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 54 Ep4_612
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=bg9wiEqHcKo

Last edited by alwayscooking on Tue May 28, 2019 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+61
Pattycake92
Stacia620
limoncello
Julie81
Emilia23_12