SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Finch Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:19 am

Yes @sprout so staged. The whole glasses schtick, the red dress to his Clarke kent. Totally planned.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:25 am

Interesting shots of Chelsea during that exchange

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:29 am

I agree @Idlemess IMO there’s a lot of Chelsie/Matt interaction that is being hidden at the moment, which is annoying. If she’s the F1 it must be very frustrating for them that it’s not being shown yet.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:40 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I agree @Idlemess IMO there’s a lot of Chelsie/Matt interaction that is being hidden at the moment, which is annoying. If she’s the F1 it must be very frustrating for them that it’s not being shown yet.

Yeah and last night's episode would have stirred some stuff up IMO depending on how much Chelsea knew about the extent of the Abbie pashing.  

Belle was quoted in an interview saying she was "shocked" to see how full on it was and that in the house she thought Abbie was lying/exaggerating.  

Yeah, nah not lying.  laugh out loud  But I can't imagine Chelsea enjoyed watching that and may have had a few *questions* for Matt after the episode.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 1f601
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:48 am

YourTV doesn't have an episode description up for Thursday's episode, so I had to go searching and finally stumbled across this..

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Screen10
Fetch TV

Who do we think is scoring the cooking date? – Emma? Julia?
And which girl is rubbing everyone up the wrong way? – Abbie? Rachael? Nichole? Monique if Matt hasn't already sent her home?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:56 am

Matt is a smart man academically, I hope that he is a smart man emotionally and he has prepared Chelsie for what she is going to see moving forwards. I know it’s all part of the show, and they should be prepared for it, but that was pretty full on for so early in the season compared to previous leads, especially if she is not the F1.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:10 am

butterflylove wrote:YourTV doesn't have an episode description up for Thursday's episode, so I had to go searching and finally stumbled across this..

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Screen10
Fetch TV

Who do we think is scoring the cooking date? – Emma? Julia?
And which girl is rubbing everyone up the wrong way? – Abbie? Rachael? Nichole? Monique if Matt hasn't already sent her home?

The cooking date had better not be Abbie or things may move "from cooking to romance to... activities suitable for a much later time slot than 7:30pm".  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 3806527698  

I can't see it being Emma - her picnic in that park date plus the potential HTD with dogs is more than enough surely - and Kristen has the kayaking at Cottage Point coming up which counts her out too IMO.  

Maybe a quick one with Chelsea?  Like Georgia's champagne/croquet minidate with Matty?  The abseiling may not be her first date, and he may have wanted to "check in" with her after the Abbie thing.  

Or perhaps a hastily-arranged placatory date with Vakoo to keep her around.  The indoor dates are always a bit suss IMO because they can be filmed and slotted in (e.g. Matty's cooking date with Tara that seemed totally out of sync).

I tell you what though, if Helena, Abbie and Chelsea don't all get dates very soon TPTB are completely taking the piss, IMO.

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:12 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Matt is a smart man academically, I hope that he is a smart man emotionally and he has prepared Chelsie for what she is going to see moving forwards. I know it’s all part of the show, and they should be prepared for it, but that was pretty full on for so early in the season compared to previous leads, especially if she is not the F1.

I know I often mention Colton and Cassie in here, but they're my loves besides Georgia and Lee and hopefully Matt and Chelsie 🤞🏼 - but CC have said in interviews there were some nights watching it all back that Colton just held Cassie as she cried. He'd told her most of what happened with the other women, but of course there were going to be moments and conversations he missed and moments and conversations that would be more triggering for Cass to listen to and watch and that would need further explanation.

I fully believe Matt would do the same with Chelsie (or whoever), and it just shows a maturity and respect for your partner I would think.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:02 pm

Can it be Helena for the cooking date? Didn’t we see them in front of a grill at some point???
Will go looking for earlier S/C
Also who is the one.that talked about some favorite food or something and he said...” wait, maybe you can show me later “ or something of that nature...was it Elly or ???
Thinking out loud, hope it’s ok.

ETA and Kristen said she lacks cooking skills...started a fire in her skillet... cantstopl
I guess that rules her out!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:56 pm

@msjr thanks!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:11 pm

sdmom wrote:@msjr thanks!

The episode is now also up on Bachelor Archive.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:48 pm

Finally finally watched ep4, thank you BachelorArchive!

Wowza! Abbie is quite the sexy kitten! Matt is so nerdy and I couldn’t stop laughing because he was like a school boy who can’t believe the hot girl is interested in him!

I am ok with Monique and she doesn’t look like a villain to me.

If not for the spoiler, I am really confuse who the f1 is. Normally in US, they always show the interaction of the lead with f1 every episode , no matter how small that is. Chelsea has been hidden for 3 episodes! Not even an ITM! Really strange.

Do we know who got ep 5 single date and what is it?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
Dutchy23
Sprite
leavers
Ash
Bobette