SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:27 am

I seriously can't stop thinking about their date. I felt like i was watching the notebook or some nicholas sparks movie - I just wanted to hear Tyler say "If ur a bird, i'm a bird" beatingheart
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by suzq Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:59 am

I was already hoping that RS was correct before Hannah and Tyler C.'s 1 on 1 date -- now, I definitely want to see that be true! I think he won a lot of viewers over after seeing it. Please keep sleuthing! I appreciate all of you who do. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:37 am

sosleepy wrote:Omg... do yourselves a favor and listen to the Bachelor Party podcast from today/yesterday about Tyler. Juliette Littman is ALL OF US today. That podcast is life. laugh out loud Made my day.

@sosleepy....Thank you for letting us know. I listened and was laughing throughout. I normally don't listen to podcasts, but that was hilarious!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:43 am

LeapofFaith wrote:I seriously can't stop thinking about their date.  I felt like i was watching the notebook or some nicholas sparks movie - I just wanted to hear Tyler say "If ur a bird, i'm a bird" beatingheart
This is so perfect!!! Tyler literally reminds me of a Nicholas Sparks romantic lead too. Down to his looks and how he interacts with Hannah. And oh my goodness gracious, the kisses and snuggles!!! I really liked that he wasn’t all up in her face trying to make out when she was upset and crying, he was so patient and gentle and that won Hannah over and me (and my husband too). Can we date Tyler alongside Hannah banana??!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:49 am

I love that they’re all about forehead and cheek kisses laugh out loud it’s very sweet, but also very intimate.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:21 am

Ok I have accepted it, i am obsessed with them laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

We need a name I.e. jash, beccett or jaitlyn.. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 5 3806527698 ideas y'all?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:23 am

Speaking of Nicholas Sparks laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

source: Lauren Zima Twitter
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:28 am

dee wrote:Speaking of Nicholas Sparks laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

LMAO. Watch out Chris Harrison, Tyler night steal yo girl!!

I just don’t know what the producers are going to do to make us question the sheer magic happening on our screens between Hannah and Tyler? I’m swooning.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:22 pm

Alanna wrote:
dee wrote:Speaking of Nicholas Sparks laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

LMAO. Watch out Chris Harrison, Tyler night steal yo girl!!

I just don’t know what the producers are going to do to make us question the sheer magic happening on our screens between Hannah and Tyler? I’m swooning.
:thismuch:  Huge hugs to Everyone!

That tweet is precious!

Tyler is a Unicorn! So happy for Hannah B.

Ive a confession. Didn't like Hannah B. at all in Colton's Season.  sneakyl  I was disappointed that my girl Ashley I. loved her so much. Now watching her season, i'm happy to eat crow haha Her smile is so infectious!  giggling

Even before reading the Spoiler, Tyler C not being shown much in Episode 1 is a huge clue for me. I know the 'Ette editing should not be compared to Bachelor editing, however, since controversial Colton was the recent season before Hannah's, the F1 edit is similar. Cassie wasn't shown much, too just like Tyler C. ITMs' were few and far between. And also like the previous 'ette seasons, the Main focus is always the F2. Peter of Rachel comes to mind. Weren't the fans shocked and angered she chose Bryan? (not a fan of her season though hehe) Somehow Blake of Becca K, too. I only "understood" Garrett after Becca's season. Perhaps, the reason may be because the more they show the F2, the more heartbreaking it would be.

So Tyler C IZ Hannah's F1!!!  cheerleader

I'm sure Hannah in post show interviews when asked Why Tyler, it is this first date. What Tyler told her is as good as a Wedding Vow.  :married (oh! Nicholas Sparks have a book with that title hahaha)

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:30 pm

Good points Cari: We always say we want to see a love story on camera but TPTB want to show a mystery or thriller!

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:43 pm

Relalou wrote:Good points Cari:  We always say we want to see a love story on camera but TPTB want to show a mystery or thriller!

So frustrating, 'no? We only find out after watching all their interviews post show. Sadly for non-fans of whoever couples, they won't even bother knowing how the Lead chose their F1. Recent example is Cassie. She's still bashed on twitter and IG because of the Show. If i wasn't curious with "their story", i wouldn't "understand" Colton's famous and immortalized Fence Jump for Cassie cantstopl

Perhaps for me (in my opinion), the closest example to Hannah B's "intense chemistry" with Tyler C heating us up transcending thru our TVs is Jojo with Jordan. For me Tyler C already is a nobrainer choice for Hannah

And im sure like any other Lead post show, "i have to stay open, you know" Rolling Eyes

spitcoffee

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:55 pm

Anyone else swoon at Ty's tweet heartbeat laugh out loud
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 5 Screen57

https://twitter.com/TylerJCameron3/status/1136257525450510336?s=19
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+86
Bluesky
bleuberry
Chgohighlife
Lucas15
nannymargie
HavaDrPepper
barbell
violetstoo
alwaystulips
LaineyG
IrelandRose