SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 62 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 72 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:13 am

misslurking wrote:Guys I am starting to think Hannah joined his family in Keys for a unsanctioned visit. This is the only time frame that makes sense.....
Why wouldn't Hannah and Tyler have both SHV that are paid for by production and unsanctioned get away's question

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:14 am

sosleepy wrote:What did you guys make of Mills saying her decision came down to the wire and the person she was going to dump got out of the limo and she changed her mind? (Paraphrasing, something to that effect).

I think she’s either with Jed and that little jaunt last week was a SHV. Or she’s with Tyler, and they’ve seen each other somewhere at some point without us knowing.
If I were to trust anything that comes out of his mouth (which I don’t) that points to Tyler more than Jed. Hannah saying that it doesn’t end the way she thought it would (I put more credence in that because leads always talk about their F1 in ways that in hindsight obviously points to them) also points more to Tyler than Jed imo. Tyler’s the dark horse this season, out of all her F4 guys, her relationship with Tyler was the slowest burn and by Hannah’s own admission on their 1-1, she didn’t take him seriously as a real contender. When I think of F1’s, by the time most of them have their first 1-1, they’re already top 2 in terms of connections at that point. With Tyler’s though, I think Luke, Jed, Peter, and Connor were all ahead of him. But he surprised her on their date and I think she’ll continue to underestimate him, & he’ll keep surprising her, until she gets to the end and is shocked to realize that he’s the one that she can’t say goodbye to. I mean on her 2nd 1-1 with who looks to be Jed, she tells him she’s falling in love with him, we haven’t seen any professions like that from her to Tyler in any of the promos, so I don’t think picking Jed, who she had a connection with from night one, over the guy she didn’t take seriously, would’ve been unexpected for her. Jmo though.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:20 am

ReneeM wrote:
sosleepy wrote:What did you guys make of Mills saying her decision came down to the wire and the person she was going to dump got out of the limo and she changed her mind? (Paraphrasing, something to that effect).

I think she’s either with Jed and that little jaunt last week was a SHV. Or she’s with Tyler, and they’ve seen each other somewhere at some point without us knowing.
If I were to trust anything that comes out of his mouth (which I don’t) that points to Tyler more than Jed. Hannah saying that it doesn’t end the way she thought it would (I put more credence in that because leads always talk about their F1 in ways that in hindsight obviously points to them) also points more to Tyler than Jed imo. Tyler’s the dark horse this season, out of all her F4 guys, her relationship with Tyler was the slowest burn and by Hannah’s own admission on their 1-1, she didn’t take him seriously as a real contender. When I think of F1’s, by the time most of them have their first 1-1, they’re already top 2 in terms of connections at that point. With Tyler’s though, I think Luke, Jed, Peter, and Connor were all ahead of him. But he surprised her on their date and I think she’ll continue to underestimate him, & he’ll keep surprising her, until she gets to the end and is shocked to realize that he’s the one that she can’t say goodbye to. I mean on her 2nd 1-1 with who looks to be Jed, she tells him she’s falling in love with him, we haven’t seen any professions like that from her to Tyler in any of the promos, so I don’t think picking Jed, who she had a connection with from night one, over the guy she didn’t take seriously, would’ve been unexpected for her. Jmo though.

That is certainly a possibility, but I always thought it referred to Luke. He was her FIR recipient and the one that she told us in episode 4 she felt she had the strongest connection to. I suspect that after the last few bettes who all ended up with the guy they gave their FIR to, she thought it would be the same and lo and behold that turns out to not be the case.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:22 am

misslurking wrote:Guys I am starting to think Hannah joined his family in Keys for a unsanctioned visit. This is the only time frame that makes sense. It was his mom's birthday, the cam brothers posted stories that were far inbetween and Hannah was nearest to Tyler around that time. Her story on the flight in the middle of episode 3 looked like it could be taken from one of her flights on travel on the show ??!

She was spotted at LA mall on 29th May so possible she reached LA on Wednesday morning and was with the Cameron family in Keys right after her family visit. That's the only thing that makes sense to me as of now. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Hmm... you might be onto something.

Found this is one of the comments underneath Hannah's post. Not sure if there is any legitimacy.
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 2s6rgp1

source: Hannah's IG

Last edited by dee on Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot source)
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:26 am

@jen689 I think since it was his moms birthday, combined with the excitement of being newly engaged ? and the scheduled SHV was too far off for them to want to wait for it laugh out loud !

does someone know what concert she was on around memorial weekend ? Tyler was posting stories from his home/friends while watching episode 3 but Hannah could be watching with them ? instead of being on a flight.

There was a post by a makeup artist around that time but she never had any interview or promo around that time with that hair and Mu anywhere ? maybe a latergram ??

Last edited by misslurking on Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:28 am

You really can't trust Robert Mills to tell you the exact ending. If I remember right that article where he said Hannah might be one to change her mind mid frc was the day after the premier and Hannah just got back to the states. He is an abc exec not a show runner or producer. So he may have yet to get the lowdown on the finale at that point. Mills wanted to draw up excitement for the show. All of the people that has a hand in the show try to steer the audience into believing certain things. Mills does it less than MF or Chris Harrison but he still does it.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:29 am

dee wrote:
misslurking wrote:Guys I am starting to think Hannah joined his family in Keys for a unsanctioned visit. This is the only time frame that makes sense. It was his mom's birthday, the cam brothers posted stories that were far inbetween and Hannah was nearest to Tyler around that time. Her story on the flight in the middle of episode 3 looked like it could be taken from one of her flights on travel on the show ??!

She was spotted at LA mall on 29th May so possible she reached LA on Wednesday morning and was with the Cameron family in Keys right after her family visit. That's the only thing that makes sense to me as of now. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Hmm... you might be onto something.

Found this is one of the comments underneath Hannah's post. Not sure if there is any legitimacy.
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 2s6rgp1

Oh wow ! thats interesting but she was at nicks podcast up till recently !? they went out on a boat all out in the open and no one took a sneak picture ? hmmmmm ...

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:31 am

ReneeM wrote:

@ReneeM I love this post. I mean, I love most things you post... but this is so true and really great analysis.

I haven’t listened yet, but apparently the “switching her decision last minute/at limo exit” came from that Mills podcast that bluwavs posted in another thread. People on reddit were discussing it a bit earlier today. Generally I don’t believe Mills’ bull either...

Another thought. Could Hannah have been in NY with Tyler earlier this week and now she is home? It’s just so suspicious to me that Tyler literally isn’t posting his whereabouts at all, and he’s even detagging himself from pics/stories. Like why?????? WTH is going on? He went from posting a ton ... to none. And it’s so perplex.

Third thought. Paradise. In theory, shouldn’t a Mexico SHV be happening there either this week or next? Filming I think started, and it only shoots for like 2 weeks.

Even if T&H are on the rocks/broken up, I would think they’d still meet up, and probably with cameras to document it too. Rolling Eyes Since we don’t have evidence of that, I don’t necessarily think that’s the case either.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:35 am

I believe this is what they were referring to. 

>What can you tease about how Hannah’s season ends?
This could be a situation where one of the guys gets out of the limo to head out to get his heart broken, and all of a sudden, she says, “No, no, no, I’m sorry, he’s the one.” You could see her changing her mind at the last minute. She really is that in love with these last few contestants, and she’s torn over it.

Source: variety.com

I think the limo thing is just a theoretical/exaggeration to highlight how conflicted she (supposedly) was. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:48 am

I read a comment elsewhere that the first line of Jake Owens song is ‘water towers are made for hearts and names’ and Hannah featured the Tuscaloosa water tower in last instastory.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:52 am

misslurking wrote:
Oh wow ! thats interesting but she was at nicks podcast up till recently !? they went out on a boat all out in the open and no one took a sneak picture ? hmmmmm ...
The person posted two days ago about something he saw A WEEK AGO (from when he posted). Not sure if that fits in your timeline of your post-memorial day weekend theory.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:00 am

@dee agree the timeline does not match with the Keys theory. For someone who are trying their best to come across as distant, there is no way they were in Jupiter out on a boat before the finale.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 72 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689