SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 20 of 77 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 48 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by misslurking Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:15 am

sunshine50 wrote:Can somebody tell me how IG stories work? For example: If Tyler's friend Matt James post an IG story at a certain time, did it happen at that exact time. Not a picture but a video.
The reason I ask is because he posted a video of Tyler eating ice cream after 10pm at the place Ample Creamery in Chelsea (tagged) and it closes at 10.

**I can't post link to story, please tell me if I need to delete.

He must to be with Matt and in NYC and the story is in real time most likely. It doesn't look old to me since in an earlier tagged picture Tyler was clean shaven too. So Tyler just probably shaved his breakup beard now that he is not technically in the dumped zone laugh out loud.

The last sentence is purely speculation laugh out loud ! giggling

ETA : but to answer your question fully. Yes one can post old stories and make them look current if time stamps are not added.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Miyala Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:17 am

So, the reason for the short SHV in LA could have been trouble in paradise already then. And then just 24 hrs in Nashville.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:36 am

misslurking wrote:
sunshine50 wrote:Can somebody tell me how IG stories work? For example: If Tyler's friend Matt James post an IG story at a certain time, did it happen at that exact time. Not a picture but a video.
The reason I ask is because he posted a video of Tyler eating ice cream after 10pm at the place Ample Creamery in Chelsea (tagged) and it closes at 10.

He must to be with Matt and in NYC and the story is in real time most likely. It doesn't look old to me since in an earlier tagged picture Tyler was clean shaven too. So Tyler just probably shaved his breakup beard now that he is not technically in the dumped zone laugh out loud.

The last sentence is purely speculation laugh out loud ! giggling

ETA : but to answer your question fully. Yes one can post old stories and make them look current if time stamps are not added.

I don't do stories so I wasn't sure. Someone was trying to figure out if Matt was covering for him so I didn't know if that could be true since the whole place looked to be packed at 10pm. And this is all speculation on my end since you know I am in a different time zone, the minutes could be off, etc.
Sleuthing and lurking is exhausting. giggling

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:04 am

You are doing great @Sunshine50! :yes:
My thought is that when Tyler comes in with a nice group of people wanting ice cream...they may stretch their time...plus it’s free publicity...right!? Who knows, he may already know them and have some arrangement. Sound s legit to me.

MO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:27 am

Astrobach wrote:You are doing great @Sunshine50! :yes:
My thought is that when Tyler comes in with a nice group of people wanting ice cream...they may stretch their time...plus it’s free publicity...right!? Who knows, he may already know them and have some arrangement. Sound s legit to me.

MO

Thanks! I keep looking for those clues. I have a million reasons to say yes they are but I just need one good one. (see what I did there Hugesmile ) Anyway I refuse to give up on these two. I never once saw her look at Tyler like she looked at Jed. Maybe the physical attractions were there but eyes tell a whole different story! Imo of course.

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by North Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:45 am

Miyala wrote:So, the reason for the short SHV in LA could have been trouble in paradise already then. And then just 24 hrs in Nashville.

Speaking of that LA SHV, that's when the photo of Jed at the airport with guitar case popped up, right? Anyone do any sleuthing to determine if that was the same guitar case from the show? Like, was he still carrying around Haley's case? The guitar case just makes everything so much more ridiculous to me.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:13 am

North wrote:
Miyala wrote:So, the reason for the short SHV in LA could have been trouble in paradise already then. And then just 24 hrs in Nashville.

Speaking of that LA SHV, that's when the photo of Jed at the airport with guitar case popped up, right?  Anyone do any sleuthing to determine if that was the same guitar case from the show? Like, was he still carrying around Haley's case? The guitar case just makes everything so much more ridiculous to me.

I have not watched him as much and regret that now

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:26 am

Instagram now has a feature that allows you to post a friends story instantly to your own stories as long as you are tagged. You receive the direct message that you are mentioned in a story. You have 24 hours to repost on your story. It’s definitely possible Tyler waited the 24 hours to repost to his story.

Thanks for all the detective work. This season is getting fun! So many thoughts on what could be happening now with Hannah. I am definitely in the camp that if Tyler and Hannah feel like they want to “talk” and possibly rekindle then go for it. Life is too short and you never want to look back with regret and wonder what if. I do, however, believe Hannah will take her time with decisions and not rush into anything. I’ll be watching for clues to Tyler, Jed and Hannah’s whereabouts from here on out!

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:13 am

I agree that Tyler and Hannah, at the very least, need to talk. Otherwise, (IMO), for the rest of her life, he will always be the one who got away.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:30 am

Listening to his Spotify ❤ Playlist is pretty telling. One song basically says if it’s over why have you been checking? I took that to mean that he knew she has been looking at his stories on IG.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:35 am

Source LyricFind:

Faking It

Why you, why you, why you checking, if you're over it
Why you, why you say, "Let go, " if you're still holding it?
Just a little bit better at faking it than me, baby

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:42 am

Doggoneit wrote:Source LyricFind:

Faking It

Why you, why you, why you checking, if you're over it
Why you, why you say, "Let go, " if you're still holding it?

Last edited by sunshine50 on Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:29 am; edited 2 times in total

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 77 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 48 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+77
Eagle Eye
barbell
Summerfun1980
teamfiercelove
Soleil