SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 56 of 77 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 66 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Doggoneit Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:33 pm

So, TC scheduled NYC run for Sunday. i say lets keep our eyes peeled to whether he makes it or just Matt. 6 hour lag from listening...uhm exactly as long as a flight from NYC and LAX. I don't think I could see his listening activity unless he is connected to wi-fi. isn't HB due to head to LA for MTA taping on Tuesday?

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by smg2587 Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:46 pm

Doggoneit wrote:So, TC scheduled NYC run for Sunday.  i say lets keep our eyes peeled to whether he makes it or just Matt.  6 hour lag from listening...uhm exactly as long as a flight from NYC and LAX.  I don't think I could see his listening activity unless he is connected to wi-fi.  isn't HB due to head to LA for MTA taping on Tuesday?
Hannah should be flying out to LA by tomorrow at the latest. She probably has wardrobe for MTA and I would believe they start picking her ATFR dress this week. Also I expect some media prep as she is going to do interviews at MTA and this is going to be the first time she is going to answer question regarding Jed's ex story.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:01 pm

@smg2587 Do you think it will be addressed on MTA? I mean, I can't imagine how they avoid it?

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:02 pm

Addendum: the ex situation.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:02 pm

Can someone help me with this – how are people getting to SHVs in LA undetected? LAX has to be the worst place in the country to avoid being recognized, with paps lined up 24/7. Are they flying to SD or Vegas and driving from there?

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:05 pm

@blueblues what about Burbank?

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:36 pm

As mentioned several times over and over, there are sleuthers who are working very hard to keep track of Hannah Jed and Tyler to determine if there are any SHV's or where their feet will take them.

It's impossible to keep track with all the posts that contain opinions on whether or not Hannah and Tyler will meet, different songs they are listening to and how sweet that is, they will get together, or how awful Jed is.

This thread doesn't care about those opinions. There is a GD thread that it's sole purpose to discuss anything about this season's lead and contestants.

Going forward, I will just have to delete whole pages because in order to delete one post:
delete
forum brings you back to page one
find the page you were on
find the next post you want to delete after making sure you don't delete important information
delete it, make sure you remember where you are because you are taken back to page one again
repeat

Do that 12 times per page, x 5 pages.

Please keep this thread clean and only information that is helpful to their whereabouts.

Thanks

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:46 pm

smg2587 wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:So, TC scheduled NYC run for Sunday.  i say lets keep our eyes peeled to whether he makes it or just Matt.  6 hour lag from listening...uhm exactly as long as a flight from NYC and LAX.  I don't think I could see his listening activity unless he is connected to wi-fi.  isn't HB due to head to LA for MTA taping on Tuesday?
Hannah should be flying out to LA by tomorrow at the latest. She probably has wardrobe for MTA and I would believe they start picking her ATFR dress this week. Also I expect some media prep as she is going to do interviews at MTA and this is going to be the first time she is going to answer question regarding Jed's ex story.

Deep in a thread on reddit last night (that I couldn't find today so may have been deleted), a poster commented that the MTA is being filmed on Friday, July 12th. Her friend has tickets. Hannah may head out earlier in the week but watch for the guys to head out the end of the week. Also, RS emails this past week, he also states that MTA is being taped on Friday the 12th.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:53 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

Deep in a thread on reddit last night (that I couldn't find today so may have been deleted), a poster commented that the MTA is being filmed on Friday, July 12th. Her friend has tickets.  Hannah may head out earlier in the week but watch for the guys to head out the end of the week.  Also, RS emails this past week, he also states that MTA is being taped on Friday the 12th.
Okay so RS must of edit it. The column now says Friday the 12th instead of Tuesday the 9th when I read it on Wednesday. That makes more sense. Thank you for the correction. She still is probably going to head out to LA soon. Because of wardrobe and some media prep. Media is invited to MTA and they will ask about Haley's story and Hannah needs to be prepared to answer them. They may not bring it up on MTA but the media will.

So MTA is May 12th.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:05 pm

Since it is not live, we will see an edited version. But we will have info of what went on. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:35 pm

I can believe they won't address it. They would at least ask the guys. I'm curious what they say. The one's who have responded so far have all been supportive of Jed. Whether or not that tone continues during the MTA will be interesting. It will dictate whether production will protect him or throw him under the bus, which I think he will deserve.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:43 pm

I don’t see how they can address it, since narratively for the show, Jed is still in it, and he’s edited as a “good guy.”  Talking about it kind of spoils the show. I expect MTA to be all about Luke. I expect Jed’s edit to continue going well. However, they will probably shade the engagement/proposal with some dark music (see: Becca/Arie), and then immediately fade into real life drama and AFR.

MTA this week. I feel like this could be when they allow Hannah and Tyler to connect. Production will be assembled. I’m fingers crossed, but we’ll see.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 77 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 66 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+77
Eagle Eye
barbell
Summerfun1980
teamfiercelove
Soleil