SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 57 of 77 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by blueblues Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:57 pm

Doggoneit wrote:@blueblues what about Burbank?
Right, there are fairly good connections from NYC and other cities. Wouldn’t it be a lot of paps there too though, since it is so close to Hollywood?
What knowledge is there from previous years of sleuthing?

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by ReneeM Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:05 pm

Me watching y'all get your hopes up again, knowing the inevitable disappointment is coming laugh out loud

via GIPHY

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:09 pm

rofl so true. Also, he does have a run tomorrow so I dont think he has an shv.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:12 pm

blueblues wrote:
Right, there are fairly good connections from NYC and other cities. Wouldn’t it be a lot of paps there too though, since it is so close to Hollywood?

There is an airport near Riverside, Ontario airport.  They could connect to that airport and then commute into LA. https://www.flyontario.com/

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 57 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:14 pm

@ReneeM. I don't think that I could be any more disappointed than I was when I thought Tyler was F1 and looking for clues to SHV's and he constantly showed up and was accounted for at different places on SM. I am watching clues and "where the feet travel" in a different way now. I don't have expectations of a SHV happening, but I find it interesting the lack of SM activity now.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:18 pm

Miyala wrote:rofl so true. Also, he does have a run tomorrow so I dont think he has an shv.
Reasonably, he's been MIA since yesterday, last time we saw him in real time was Thursday night. If Hannah's stories yesterday were prerecorded, they could still have met up and he could be back for his run which is 7pm tomorrow. Especially because I don't think H/T's first time reunited would be a SHV, more like an opportunity to discuss everything that happened and get back back together on camera, then there would be SHV's moving forward. I don't believe that's what's happened/is happening currently, but it's possible.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:25 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
blueblues wrote:

There is an airport near Riverside, Ontario airport.  They could connect to that airport and then commute into LA.  https://www.flyontario.com/

They have used John Wayne Airport many times in the past as many SHVs are south of LA. However they have also used LAX. Just put them in disguises as many contestants have talked about in the past and pick them up at the airport.

I don’t think there is a SHV but a small chance they could film a reunion.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:38 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
blueblues wrote:

There is an airport near Riverside, Ontario airport.  They could connect to that airport and then commute into LA.  https://www.flyontario.com/

They have used John Wayne Airport many times in the past as many SHVs are south of LA.  However they have also used LAX.  Just put them in disguises as many contestants have talked about in the past and pick them up at the airport.  

I don’t think there is a SHV but a small chance they could film a reunion.

I don't think so either. We seen switches where TPTB control the narrative (Jason, Arie). If there is a switch TPTB will have their fingers all over it. Didn't they also have some SHV's in Palm Springs, way back when?

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 57 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:38 pm

Ontario is quite a haul from LA and given traffic IMO not worth it.  Burbank is a small airport but has flights to/from NYC.  It's in a "neighborhood" area and not the kind of place where paps would be hanging out. You can get through security in a matter of mins vs very long lines at LAX (the better to be spotted by fans/paps).  With that said, a few years back and I don't recall whose season, someone from one of the boards was waiting around and almost stalking one of the contestants.  Security intervened as I remember and it was not highly publicized.

When Castle first was airing, I flew on a JetBlue flight from JFK to Burbank that Nathan Fillion was on. He flew coach, was not bothered by anyone and the only "big deal" was the guy who met him at the airport with a sign and insisted on taking his bags from the very small baggage claim place to the car.

The other, less likely option is one of the very small airports like Van Nuys or Santa Monica or others who cater to the private plane crowd.  Don't think tptb will opt for this for contestants but who knows.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:44 pm

Still no sign of Jed either. All his friends are out of town so he could be back in Nashville and we wouldn't know because he hasn't been posting. Or his absence is show related, maybe filming something idk.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:00 pm

suzq wrote:@ReneeM.  I don't think that I could be any more disappointed than I was when I thought Tyler was F1 and looking for clues to SHV's and he constantly showed up and was accounted for at different places on SM.  I am watching clues and "where the feet travel" in a different way now.  I don't have expectations of a SHV happening, but I find it interesting the lack of SM activity now.

Yeah me too. It was such a let down that she preferred the guy who's a tying hard country music singer. I know a big part of this is Jed's lies but seeing how she is with Luke every week and partly knowing there's a chance that Hannah decided to stay with him is the reason I'm kind of pissed off with Hannah and would rather Tyler find someone else. But it's still fun to watch the feet.  

This is the first time I'm unsettled because Tyler has been U characteristically quiet. The made it a point we saw his movements a lot so when that behavior changes, you kind of wonder.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 77 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+77
Eagle Eye
barbell
Summerfun1980
teamfiercelove
Soleil