SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 45 of 75 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 60 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:40 pm

Am I the only one who wants a taped reunion between Tyler and Hannah? Or maybe not even taped, but I want them to have the opportunity to see each other and figure this out before they are live on stage in front of America.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:43 pm

sosleepy wrote:Am I the only one who wants a taped reunion between Tyler and Hannah? Or maybe not even taped, but I want them to have the opportunity to see each other and figure this out before they are live on stage in front of America.
I would want to see it too but I think the producers might go for maximum shock live with this 2 day AFTR planned....I just don’t trust TPTB.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:44 pm

sosleepy wrote:Am I the only one who wants a taped reunion between Tyler and Hannah? Or maybe not even taped, but I want them to have the opportunity to see each other and figure this out before they are live on stage in front of America.

I vote for a recorded reuniting if it happens . Then bring Tyler out live .

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:44 pm

sosleepy wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Is it bad that I want producers to do what they do and get in Tyler's and Hannah's ears telling them the other person wants them back. Not a lot of manipulation, just a little manipulation laugh out loud.

Honestly. It’s in their best interest from a story telling perspective to facilitate this.

True. They want to deliver a couple in the end.
I also think they want to make an example of Jed to deter people in relationships from apply in the future. Many viewers aren’t aware of what happens aside from watching episodes so airing his shame is going to happen in some way IMO.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:44 pm

Not necessarily taped but I’d love for them to see each other and spend time together before being in front of all of America. That is, if they are going to get back together....which I’m hoping for.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:47 pm

If Tyler gets back with Hannah , just think of that one late night we saw something happening with the likes etc. That was so unreal to experience .

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:51 pm

Sharnee wrote:If Tyler gets back with Hannah , just think of that one late night we saw something happening with the likes etc. That was so unreal to experience .
Yep it was late East Coast time Weds June 26th into early morning Thurs June 27th ...and that’s why I am so proud of the sleuthers here for noticing something was up before RS spilled right after that the engagement was off. That was some great sleuthing y’all Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 4256136633

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:52 pm

Lucas15 wrote:the only ending that would be happy is Hannah with Tyler.

I want Hannah to be with Tyler, but I think if she was happily single and empowered that would also be a happy ending. Not a romantic one, but a healthy one for her.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:03 pm

Yeah if they’re gonna date it would probably be best to sort it out before going live in front of the world.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:06 pm

I just didn’t think Jason and Molly’s reunion played that well, and there are also certain factors that would make this situation even worse for Hannah and Tyler. There were so many viewer complaints at the time that seeing Jason “break up” with Melissa then turn around and ask Molly back to be gross and disrespectful. It’s hard to imagine now cause Jason and Molly are Bachelor couple staples, but a lot of people thought at the time it seemed forced and contrived, and like the two had to have been in contact. It just ... could have been done better, and clearly the show agreed because it evolved to the place where we got a more detailed and intimate Arie/Lauren reunion.

Also, Jason and Molly had an advantage in that it was a closed set. It was a little more private and also less time had passed for them between the break up and AFR taping as compared to the length of time Hannah and Tyler will have to wait. Like really, they are gonna put Hannah and Tyler together for the very first time since mid May on a couch in front of America - live. I just think that could end up being awkward and disappointing. I think the show is much better served to not keep them apart, and let them have a meeting .... not even necessarily to get back together - but let them catch up and see what’s there, pursue something or not... whatever. But let them progress and figure things out (or begin to figure things out) so that they have an idea of what they feel for each other when they get on that stage. I think that would prove to be a better scenario for Hannah and Tyler too, and would set them up for a better chance of success.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:19 pm

@sosleepy we are still watching the feet and sure we will figure out if any meeting between Hannah and Tyler happen on their own first which is my preference before the producers get involved. We will also know if something is up by July 27th which is supposed to be the People Mag photoshoot. If Hannah and Tyler go AWOL that day, then it gives us an idea what the hecko the producers have planned for July 30th...all jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:21 pm

Cannot believe we are talking about this potential for Hannah and Tyler . .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 75 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 60 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz