SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 46 of 75 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 60 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:26 pm

sosleepy wrote:I just didn’t think Jason and Molly’s reunion played that well, and there are also certain factors that would make this situation even worse for Hannah and Tyler. There were so many viewer complaints at the time that seeing Jason “break up” with Melissa then turn around and ask Molly back to be gross and disrespectful. It’s hard to imagine now cause Jason and Molly are Bachelor couple staples, but a lot of people thought at the time it seemed forced and contrived, and like the two had to have been in contact. It just ... could have been done better, and clearly the show agreed because it evolved to the place where we got a more detailed and intimate Arie/Lauren reunion.

Also, Jason and Molly had an advantage in that it was a closed set. It was a little more private and also less time had passed for them between the break up and AFR taping as compared to the length of time Hannah and Tyler will have to wait. Like really, they are gonna put Hannah and Tyler together for the very first time since mid May on a couch in front of America - live. I just think that could end up being awkward and disappointing. I think the show is much better served to not keep them apart, and let them have a meeting .... not even necessarily to get back together - but let them catch up and see what’s there, pursue something or not... whatever. But let them progress and figure things out (or begin to figure things out) so that they have an idea of what they feel for each other when they get on that stage. I think that would prove to be a better scenario for Hannah and Tyler too, and would set them up for a better chance of success.

Also it would be better as well since after afr they need to do media rounds.....but how would jimmy kimmel work since he always interviews the couple before afr right?? but also it will be more fun in a sleuths pov because we get to sleuth out possible hyler meet ups again laugh out loud dizzy can it be july 30 already pls....
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:31 pm

I just think it’s funny if producers think they can hide this for so long, and here literally 2 days after the breakup, and Tyler and Hannah are already subtlety SM flirting. laugh out loud  Like that’s a lot of chill and restraint you are showing there, guys. laugh out loud

Have you noticed how happy Hannah looks in her stories today? Plus she’s back! It’s been so long since we’ve had in the moment/happy Hannah stories. The last ones were maybe from Memorial Day? And she would just disappear for so long? I just strongly bet her relationship with Jed had major issues from almost the beginning - even before Haley. Which isn’t surprising, because in Jed’s case, real world and the show came crashing fast, and it’s hard to live a lie for so long and keep presenting yourself in such a fake way. I’m also taken back to Hannah’s somber interviews at the beginning. Lots of people thought she sounded unhappy. And maybe she already was.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:32 pm

sosleepy wrote:I just didn’t think Jason and Molly’s reunion played that well, and there are also certain factors that would make this situation even worse for Hannah and Tyler. There were so many viewer complaints at the time that seeing Jason “break up” with Melissa then turn around and ask Molly back to be gross and disrespectful. It’s hard to imagine now cause Jason and Molly are Bachelor couple staples, but a lot of people thought at the time it seemed forced and contrived, and like the two had to have been in contact. It just ... could have been done better, and clearly the show agreed because it evolved to the place where we got a more detailed and intimate Arie/Lauren reunion.

Also, Jason and Molly had an advantage in that it was a closed set. It was a little more private and also less time had passed for them between the break up and AFR taping as compared to the length of time Hannah and Tyler will have to wait. Like really, they are gonna put Hannah and Tyler together for the very first time since mid May on a couch in front of America - live. I just think that could end up being awkward and disappointing. I think the show is much better served to not keep them apart, and let them have a meeting .... not even necessarily to get back together - but let them catch up and see what’s there, pursue something or not... whatever. But let them progress and figure things out (or begin to figure things out) so that they have an idea of what they feel for each other when they get on that stage. I think that would prove to be a better scenario for Hannah and Tyler too, and would set them up for a better chance of success.

I think the only way that a Hannah and Tyler reunion would work is if it's shown that Hannah had second thoughts about choosing Jed, whether it's her struggling with the FRC decision, or post filming and things just weren't right. But to have her change her mind just because of Jed's lying cheating ways, I don't think would go over well. I also agree that if they showed a meeting of the two of them "catching up" it would only make fans support there reunion.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:34 pm

Arie and Jason both endured extreme dislike. It was no picnic for either of them IMHO. They both had a change of heart for the not so popular contestant and the favourite F1 was getting the supposed raw end of the stick according to tabloids and her fans. They were both called horrible names and most viewers were brutal.

In Hannah's case, if they do a live change of heart which they would pretty much have a month of SHV's prior to that if they are in contact, there will not be IMHO the level of criticism the other guys experienced. In her case she is dumping the supposed bad guy and choosing the supposed good guy. Melissa's family refused to meet Jason during HTD's but that didn't matter to her fans. I don't think either parent will be against Hannah and Tyler connecting if that's the case.

Arie had contact with Lauren as per his admittance. I don't recall that Jason was allowed to contact Molly prior to that famous sit down, lets have coffee. That was IMHO part of the whole if you want Molly you have to choose Melissa slogan. @Lucas15 ?

I don't see Hannah's situation comparable to Arie or Jason, other than if she switches like they did, but that's about it IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:41 pm

Well, we have indications that they filmed the break up in Nashville already, so that will show that it's been a while since the engagement was dunzo. Then I suspect they will have Jed on stage to crucify him further. After that, they could do some filming of Tyler and Hanna on Skype, IG or whatever is the latest hot app. Maybe a little meet up in person where the possibility of dating post show is discussed...and then they leave us hanging...until he shows up in studio to let us all know they have been either talking regularly or have been sneaking around to meet up...maybe some fun disguises...and lo and behold...they are now dating seriously! The crowd and SM goes wild and viola, we have our happy ending.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:42 pm

Yeah I’m convinced that there were problems from the very beginning. I remember when Jed and Tyler came back to SM after filming and people on reddit were trying to figure out which one of them was acting engaged and I pointed out that Hannah wasn’t acting like a happily engaged woman. Her first post back was cryptic. Interviewers basically had to force her to say she was happy when asked about the ending of her season. The way she’s treated her season in terms of SM promotion and fan interaction was  super bare minimum (to the point where I questioned if she was single, even when the spoiler was Tyler as F1). There’s been weirdness from the very beginning even before the Haley story. I wonder if that’s why Jed was in Nashville (allegedly) getting a head start on his hot boy summer, because the relationship was shaky from jump. That 2 day SHV also stands out, especially since he would’ve gotten there Thursday and flew out early Saturday. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:58 pm

I would also like to add she would beam when Tyler was brought up in interviews. So much so, that it’s awkward and jarring to think about, considering she was engaged to someone else. Thats bizarre behavior when compared to our typical Ette, who many times swings the other extreme and gets angry and defensive about F2. It’s the little things like this that make me think Hannah only going back to Tyler just cause it didn’t work with Jed seem inaccurate. I think there may be more to it than that. It also didn’t take her long to dump Jed’s azz after People came out. Like to have cameras set up and all the planning that had to go into that... she knew last week... almost right away. And that’s a girl with one foot out the door already. She didn’t need a lot of time to think about it. Plus Hannah’s family is so extremely pro Tyler. Idk. Like all those clues we saw in the beginning pointing to Tyler - we were right. They were there and that part was real too.

Chris Harrison maybe, just maybe was right “it will all make sense in the end.” laugh out loud This show, man.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:38 am

I have a solution for everything if Hannah and Tyler want to be together. We have a full month before the finale, plenty of time to do this. Throw out the FRC footage, fly to Greece, and re-film with Hannah and Tyler getting engaged. Pretend like that's how it actually happened. I'm not being serious but still laugh out loud

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:59 am

@Al That would be lovely!

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:25 am

I really believe Hannah and Jed are done. I mean would she really start liking Tylers tweets or Ig pics if she was still with Hed? It just feels like she is sending her fans hints that she is handling her business like a queen..jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:47 am

LeapofFaith wrote:I really believe Hannah and Jed are done.  I mean would she really start liking Tylers tweets or Ig pics if she was still with Hed?  It just feels like she is sending her fans hints that she is handling her business like a queen..jmo

I think tptb are throwing hints / shade too. I think her good spirits are an indication something is up with Tyler too. If you broke off an engagement , you wouldn’t  be in the good spirits she was today . Even her family seemed so happy. I think they could never be that happy as long as Jed was apart of their family. She has that twinkle again . Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:51 am

Is there any indication of Tyler playing second fiddle and wanting Hannah post show?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 75 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 60 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz