SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 70 of 75 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:59 pm

HEA wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I think as soon as Hannah admitted to Jed that she was falling in love with him, she closed herself off, or at least started to, with everyone else. It's mostly Jed's fault for deceiving her but she only has herself to blame for not fully exploring her other relationships. I'm pretty sure she'll have sex with more than one guy but emotionally, she's given it all to Jed.

I agree with the substance of your message here. But how do you control love? I mean the realization that the person in front of you gives you butterflies and all this emotion that makes you feel on cloud 9 each time you see or touch this person? IMO it is easy on paper to judge but the reality is way different.

You can't control love, but sometimes women fall in love with a lie. Jed was not being honest about who he was - he betrayed her. She fell in love with who she thought he was in her head, not who he really was. That's not real love or healthy love.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:01 pm

yana_bach wrote:'Look, I don’t think there’s any doubt that Hannah would certainly be interested in Tyler, but we don’t know where Tyler is at.' - RS in his column today.
There's something suspicious about his wording there if you ask me.
There's 'no doubt' H would be interested in T, even though she was engaged to another dude literally days ago? But it's impossible to figure out T, who, as a Final 2, we presume developed strong feelings and was probably ready to propose (or did, we don't know that yet) weeks ago? Hmmm ok Steve. Just sayin', from an outsiders perspective, it would be equally impossible to know what either of these two people think or want.
Question is, does Hannah want the message out there that she's interested, or does Tyler want the messege out  there that he's unsure. Just my opinion of course, but my gut tells me one of them is talking to RS.
IA that's weird. Why wouldn't there be any doubt that Hannah's interested in Tyler? She didn't pick him, AFAIK we haven't yet seen any love declarations from Hannah to Tyler, she got engaged to someone else, and that only ended like a week ago. Logically, there should be doubts. I can't help but wonder if Hannah might've said something to somebody, who then told RS. He phrased it like he knew for sure Hannah's interested.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:08 pm

I always knew he didn't tell her until AFTER she accepted his proposal.. I don't care he stole that engagement from her by not having the decency to tell her beforehand. He should have done in the FS if he didn't want it on camera. There is no excuse for his actions and I am incredibly PROUD of my Hannah for seeing how she deserves better.

He's literally awful. I am not sure I'll be able to stomach watching the rest of this traintreck.

As for Tyler and Hannah? I don't see how they don't atleast try to see what happens. Maybe I am in la la land though.

All IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:11 pm

ReneeM wrote:
yana_bach wrote:'Look, I don’t think there’s any doubt that Hannah would certainly be interested in Tyler, but we don’t know where Tyler is at.' - RS in his column today.
There's something suspicious about his wording there if you ask me.
There's 'no doubt' H would be interested in T, even though she was engaged to another dude literally days ago? But it's impossible to figure out T, who, as a Final 2, we presume developed strong feelings and was probably ready to propose (or did, we don't know that yet) weeks ago? Hmmm ok Steve. Just sayin', from an outsiders perspective, it would be equally impossible to know what either of these two people think or want.
Question is, does Hannah want the message out there that she's interested, or does Tyler want the messege out  there that he's unsure. Just my opinion of course, but my gut tells me one of them is talking to RS.
IA that's weird. Why wouldn't there be any doubt that Hannah's interested in Tyler? She didn't pick him, AFAIK we haven't yet seen any love declarations from Hannah to Tyler, she got engaged to someone else, and that only ended like a week ago. Logically, there should be doubts. I can't help but wonder if Hannah might've said something to somebody, who then told RS. He phrased it like he knew for sure Hannah's interested.
Guys I asked the same question upthread as to how RS would be confident about Hannah wanting to be with Tyler. IMO Hannah’s family & family friends want Hannah & Tyler to reconcile based on the SM sleuthing we have done posted in SM thread. The latest was the brother in law following Tyler on IG in the last 2 weeks  or so & commenting “Class act, keep doing you bro”.  The family friend tweeted at MF not to make a decision on the TB yet. It’s both Tyler’s & Hannah’s decisions at the end of the day but it’s not far fetched to think RS is getting intel from either family camps at this point. Maybe they just want to put feelers out there because there will be judgement whether or not they get together....jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:14 pm

^^^^ agree. I read it the same way. He knows Hannah’s wants him back or wants anther chance. Why wouldn’t she? Lol. Tyler seems amazing and she did like him and picked him for her final 2. Maybe more clues from the next 2 episodes. I’ll keep saying this...if they both want to explore feelings they have then go for it. Might just end up being friends but maybe more. Live without regrets and imo they have nothing to lose. Again time will tell where they both are. Happy Hannah is single now though. Jed did a number on her and the rest of the guys imo.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:16 pm

The old RS would have released the texts though, just cause. Am I a horrible person for wanting to read those texts? Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 1f602

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:17 pm

Almost all F1s have two one on one dates. This leads me to conclude that both Jed and Tyler were possible F1s. She easily could have given a date to Luke or Peter JMO
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:20 pm

God. Can you imagine? You get engaged in beautiful Greece only for your fiance who you love tells you (probably some waterdowned) version of having a girlfriend after you specifically told any guy who had one to leave night one.

No wonder a lot of us didn't think she was happy when she came back because she wasn't.

Imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:22 pm

What do we think of Tyler was seen flying out of Charlotte (super late) yesterday, heading to Newark???
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:25 pm

Emilia23_12 wrote:What do we think of Tyler was seen flying out of Charlotte (super late) yesterday, heading to Newark???

He's on some guys story he just followed on IG @conroysbigday
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:25 pm

And no wonder why she would glow for Tyler, she knew right then and there he was the only saving grace of her season.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:25 pm

Diana wrote:God. Can you imagine? You get engaged in beautiful Greece only for your fiance who you love tells you (probably some waterdowned) version of having a girlfriend after you specifically told any guy who had one to leave night one.

No wonder a lot of us didn't think she was happy when she came back because she wasn't.

Imo

And to think so many of us speculated she and sweet Tyler must be on the rocks. At the very least, I’m glad it wasn’t Tyler causing her pain.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 75 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz