SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by dee Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:41 am

mercieme wrote:@dee please help bring Hannah’s tweet over about the guy sitting beside her on the lane that snap chatted 50 chicks laugh out loud laugh out loud ...oh geez Hannah is in beast mode (IMO)

dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:43 am

dee wrote:
mercieme wrote:@dee please help bring Hannah’s tweet over about the guy sitting beside her on the lane that snap chatted 50 chicks laugh out loud laugh out loud ...oh geez Hannah is in beast mode (IMO)

I think that guy is giving her war flashbacks to a certain someone laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:52 am

ReneeM wrote:
dee wrote:

I think that guy is giving her war flashbacks to a certain someone laugh out loud.

The heavens are raining signs on Tannah!

A few hours ago, Tyler with a random pick of a Hanna B Raffle ABCFOODTOURs Winner, Legitly named Hanna Beckman. That obviously "shocked" Tyler

then just now, too, the heavens coincidentally seated Hannah B beside a traJEDy haha If that isn't a shade from Hannah i don't what that is!

If it cannot be clearer... haha

IMO, Tannah iz it... #TinfoilHatSoOn

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:56 am

@Cari Iz it iz da word ! Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 27 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:01 am

She seems pretty edgy tonight.  Hmm.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:23 am

mbl wrote:

She seems pretty edgy tonight.  Hmm.

Well she's going to have to face a Men Tell All in a couple days that will be all about Luke who she now loathes and most of the guys in her season (with the exception of Tyler) are being supportive to Jed after he betrayed her. So I imagine the next few weeks will be difficult.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:32 am

^^^^^well at least most of BN is supporting her and are turned off by what Jed did. Not sure that most of the guys from her season are supporting WHAT Jed did but maybe just trying to give him support during a trying time.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:45 am

LaineyG wrote:^^^^^well at least most of BN is supporting her and are turned off by what Jed did.   Not sure that most of the guys from her season are supporting WHAT Jed did but maybe just trying to give him support during a trying time.  

I agree that they're trying to support him during this trying time and not what he did but if you look at the post she wrote about the social media hate she was getting here https://www.instagram.com/p/BzKX98qHOWN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link the only person on her season who liked it was Mike. And Tyler of course did way more than that by defending her with his Tweets shutting down James McCoy Taylor (starting with https://twitter.com/TylerJCameron3/status/1143855965139324929 ). So the only public social media support she has received is from Tyler and Mike. Contrast that with all the support Jed has received from these guys who she probably thought were her friends too.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:43 am

I just thought of something, how did Hannah know what that man was doing on the plane? She was clearly peeping over into his phone. That’s one of my biggest pet peeves laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:06 am

I think she made that up to throw shade at Jed because it will be hard to peek over someone's phone. What a cheapo ABC is, they made her fly coach for the flight to LA?

Anyway, all the videos of Bach alum recaps I've seen are critical of Jed and his family (IMO). Given these guys want to be on the good side of TPTB, I'm guessing they know that TPTB does not support Jed. Will be really interesting to see the tone of the men during the MTA.

Last edited by SarahD on Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:24 am

I think shade because who can FT 50 under a minute. Unless she was sitting next to Jed ??? Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 27 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:26 am

Gahhhhhh I hate when people sit with their legs spread so far apart on a plane like that!!! He’s practically in her seat. Move over!!!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980