SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by SarahD Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:22 pm

I thought the Hannah and Tyler conversation was pretty serious. Dealing with family financial losses and his dad almost died. Sure there wasn't any past relationship discussion but didn't we hear his dad say he's pretty closed off and didn't date much. He's not a serial cheater.

What have we heard and learned from Jed. That he was a struggling musician and he came hear for the platform. He didn't talk about his past relationships but his mom was skirting around "he lived his life." giggling

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by limoncello Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:14 pm

She was so zoned out and clearly more interested in Jed by that point if she thinks her connection with Tyler was mostly physical. He shared with her quite personal things, she has seen how he is around his family and how close he was to his Paps. If I shared this much from my life and the guy I was dating told me it's all great kisses and hugs but he needs more, I would red flag that. Luckily Tyler is a bigger person than me which is why he is on the TV and I'm sitting back comfortably at home passing judgements on these people laugh out loud
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:16 pm

Is it possible she had already had her FS with Jed by that point?

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 53 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:34 pm

limoncello wrote:She was so zoned out and clearly more interested in Jed by that point if she thinks her connection with Tyler was mostly physical. He shared with her quite personal things, she has seen how he is around his family and how close he was to his Paps. If I shared this much from my life and the guy I was dating told me it's all great kisses and hugs but he needs more, I would red flag that. Luckily Tyler is a bigger person than me which is why he is on the TV and I'm sitting back comfortably at home passing judgements on these people laugh out loud
laugh out loud same

I’m not trying to make excuses for her but as @ash2214 & @mbl speculated earlier, maybe this is a tactic by Hannah to lay the screws on him to say ily like the other two guys? I don’t know. I agree with you that Hannah’s words aren’t lining up what we’re really seeing or how she’s acting with him imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:39 pm

bleuberry wrote:Is it possible she had already had her FS with Jed by that point?
It’s possible. But I don’t really understand how much more she needs from Tyler.  She had her walls up to Tyler because she thought he’s a player and smooth talker. He’s very suave I agree but the guy opened his heart about deepest things that aren’t easy to talk to with people you don’t really know. I haven’t actually seen one bit that she’s shared anything with the guys during those conversations.

I think she’s probably just finding reasons or justifications for her to dump Tyler. That he wasn’t that open and they didn’t have anything more than physical. I remember seeing an interview of Chris Harrison alluding to that.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:48 pm

I always go back to JoJo’s season, mostly because that’s probably the last full season I watched from start to finish, but she consistently grilled Jordan. He would be spilling his heart out and saying the sweetest things to her, but she wanted that I love you from him. When she got it she became mush and fell into him. 

I think in this situation with that much pressure and stress, the leads (particularly the bachelorettes) need that straight forward declaration. If Hannah has built up a wall with Tyler because she thinks he could be a player, all of his sweet words and actions might not carry as much weight as the full on I love you especially because the guy leading the pack has already told her he’s in love with her and the same goes for Peter.

She’s not grilling Tyler for no reason. I think we’ll see him spill everything to her and it’ll get them emotional by the end of the date because it’s exactly what she wanted.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:54 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I always go back to JoJo’s season, mostly because that’s probably the last full season I watched from start to finish, but she consistently grilled Jordan. He would be spilling his heart out and saying the sweetest things to her, but she wanted that I love you from him. When she got it she became mush and fell into him. 

I think in this situation with that much pressure and stress, the leads (particularly the bachelorettes) need that straight forward declaration. If Hannah has built up a wall with Tyler because she thinks he could be a player, all of his sweet words and actions might not carry as much weight as the full on I love you especially because the guy leading the pack has already told her he’s in love with her and the same goes for Peter.

She’s not grilling Tyler for no reason. I think we’ll see him spill everything to her and it’ll get them emotional by the end of the date because it’s exactly what she wanted.
Right. But jojo chose him in the end...

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:04 am

@Alanna yeah, not sure what Hannah was thinking laugh out loud

My only reasonable thought is that even though Hannah got it in her head that Jed would be her F1 (such a Des and Brooks situation), she still had really strong feelings for Tyler so she wanted to get everything out of him that she possibly could. I think they get there together by the end, but she was too scared to not pick the easy, familiar, and safe choice so she let Tyler go. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if we get some sort of variation of this on the ATFR from her.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:17 am

Ash2214 wrote:@Alanna yeah, not sure what Hannah was thinking laugh out loud

My only reasonable thought is that even though Hannah got it in her head that Jed would be her F1 (such a Des and Brooks situation), she still had really strong feelings for Tyler so she wanted to get everything out of him that she possibly could. I think they get there together by the end, but she was too scared to not pick the easy, familiar, and safe choice so she let Tyler go. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if we get some sort of variation of this on the ATFR from her.
I agree that will be her answer on afr and to everyone else if they reconcile, which I think at least Hannah really really wants at this point. I hope it’s bc she’s realized what she had with him and not falling into being being pressured by everyone else’s adoration of him.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:25 am

Alanna wrote:

I agree that will be her answer on afr and to everyone else if they reconcile, which I think at least Hannah really really wants at this point. I hope it’s bc she’s realized what she had with him and not falling into being being pressured by everyone else’s adoration of him.
She didn’t seem overly happy in any post filming interviews right after she returned from Greece and was pretty MIA on social media. She had interviewers calling her out for glowing when talking about Tyler. I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if she had some regrets pretty quickly. I think Hannah wanting Tyler back is coming from a really genuine place.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:39 am

Ash2214 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

She didn’t seem overly happy in any post filming interviews right after she returned from Greece and was pretty MIA on social media. She had interviewers calling her out for glowing when talking about Tyler. I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if she had some regrets pretty quickly. I think Hannah wanting Tyler back is coming from a really genuine place.
It better be coming from a genuine place laugh out loud and yeah, I totally remember her lighting up talking abt Tyler whole still engaged to jed laugh out loud This is the weirdest situation ever.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:39 am

I’m sorry but, IMO I just can’t imagine Hannah B making the “safe choice”. Nothing about her is safe. She is the free-est, boldest, most charming, wildest and physically demonstrative bachelorette we’ve ever seen. IF she picked Jed, she was feeling Jed, at that time. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980