SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:19 am

SarahD wrote:I think she made that up to throw shade at Jed because it will be hard to peek over someone's phone. What a cheapo ABC is, they made her fly coach for the flight to LA?

Anyway, all the videos of Bach alum recaps I've seen are critical of Jed and his family (IMO). Given these guys want to be on the good side of TPTB, I'm guessing they know that TPTB does not support Jed. Will be really interesting to see the tone of the men during the MTA.

She clearly had plane issues yesterday. My guess is she took the first seat she could get.

You can definitely at times see what the person is doing on the phone next to you at times so it’s very possible it’s an exaggeration but she could see he was talking to many people in a shot time.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by blueblues Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:07 pm

Throwback (pun intended):
Jed reminded me this week about that basketball shot behind his back. Even back then, when I still liked him, it bugged me that he only covered his own head from the ball. I think I know who would have protected Hannah first. Smiley
JMO
Credit: @The Bachelorette

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:25 pm

Was just thinking about this today, if Jed went on the show to promote his career even though he had a gf at home which he cheated on also what would stop him from doing the same to Hannah if someone else came around that he thought would help his career more. Instead of helping his career I think all this just might sink it for a while.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:46 pm

Hannah's story when she got to bed. Look at the words she wrote with the video on the bottom right.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 28 Screen45

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:51 pm

Interesting thoughts from Connor.  He thinks Jed and Hannah had the best connection during the show.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:54 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:

Interesting thoughts from Connor.  He thinks Jed and Hannah had the best connection during the show.
Connor S. goes back and forth I don't take him seriously. This interview as last week. In his interviews this week gma and People he said Hannah should pick Tyler. Just a heads up.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:55 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:

It's funny because he was on GMA Tuesday with Rachel and Chris Radone, and he said either Peter or Tyler would be a good fit.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:56 pm

^^^ they might have but all that doesn’t matter now. Imo More interested in real life. Also to the story she posted this morning. She is so over Jed and it’s been interesting to watch her go through the stages of grief. Can’t wait for the afr like everyone else. She has been holding back for sure and will prob unleash.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:59 pm

This season, I think having a good connection while filming is totally separate from who she should be with in real life.   And that's why we are getting conflicting interviews and thoughts from the guys and Bachelor nation in general.  There are essentially possibly two "winners" here.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:01 pm

He's free to change his mind, but he said that Jed and Hannah had the strongest connection from early in the show. Did he say that about Tyler or Peter? I didn't see the other interviews.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:03 pm

smg2587 wrote:Hannah's story when she got to bed. Look at the words she wrote with the video on the bottom right.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 28 Screen45

What's your take on that? "Delirium, performed, produced and written by Hannah Brown"
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:04 pm

I wish more people would talk abt her connection with Tyler. I hope I’m not seeing what I want to see just bc I want to see it. Most ettes have chosen the “dangerous” choice bc they had the best connection/chemistry with him and it was clear to everyone while filming. I’m so curious on the men’s perceptions of Tyler and Hannah.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980