SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by BlackHalo Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:47 am

Yeah, I think she subconsciously wants a dramatic/doomed relationship. She invested in Jed even when he admitted to coming on the show for his career and a horrid hometown date. I don't think she knows the beauty of a stable relationship which is why Peter and Tyler are low on the totem pole. I hope she see it now. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by suzq Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:48 am

She was feeling a Jed that doesn't exist.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:16 am

Chgohighlife wrote:I’m sorry but, IMO I just can’t imagine Hannah B making the “safe choice”. Nothing about her is safe. She is the free-est, boldest, most charming, wildest and physically demonstrative bachelorette we’ve ever seen. IF she picked Jed, she was feeling Jed, at that time. All IMO.

I don’t doubt that Hannah wanted Jed. I referenced that he was clearly leading the pack, but that doesn’t mean he wasn’t a safe choice IMO. 

He’s familiar to her - a southern Christian boy who lives in Nashville, a city she loves and has mentioned she always wanted to live in. It’s also close to home. While his music career should have been a red flag IMO, she didn’t see it as such so she essentially let him off free of any hard questioning. Someone like Tyler or even Peter are completely different from her usual type. Jed fit that mold.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:31 am

suzq wrote:She was feeling a Jed that doesn't exist.

Not necessarily. All we know is he lied by omission. He never admitted he had a girlfriend of a big ole four months duration. We don’t know how he felt about Hannah. He was in the BN Bubble with Hannah almost as long as he was dating Hayley but, in a much more artificially romantic setting and of all the 30 guys she had to choose from, Jed is the only one she told she was falling in love with him. There is a lot to this story we do not know. Hannah is an intensely emotional and physical girl. All we really know IMO is she is stubborn (see Luke P relationship) and when someone tries to make her do something she’s not sure she wants to do, she fights back with a vengeance. I’m not willing to say she did not know Jed at all. Only that she didn’t realize being engaged to him would be embarrassing and people would likely not respect that decision so she needed to break up with him. IMO that’s all we truly know.

Many, many, many, many men have very secret loving relationships their wives, mothers of their children, friends, siblings, parents, colleagues know nothing about, sometimes for years. I wouldn’t say none of those people ever knew him because they didn’t know about his girlfriend. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:34 am

A lie is a lie. An emotional abuse is abuse. Jed did all those and I would never qualify what the human garbage did. My opinion.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:45 am

Lying by omission is still lying. I was more referring to the fact that it feels like Jed is playing a role. Hannah knew what Jed was like in the Bachelor Bubble -- that is not always the same as how someone is outside in the "real world". I am sure that Hannah ate up all the guitar playing, serenading that Jed did at the time -- who wouldn't? Although, I would not say that I am a fan of his singing. It certainly got him attention and gave him an advantage that the others did not.

I was not trying to imply that his family and friends don't know him. I was trying to illustrate that Hannah didn't know him as well as she thought she did. IMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:06 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
suzq wrote:She was feeling a Jed that doesn't exist.

Not necessarily. All we know is he lied by omission. He never admitted he had a girlfriend of a big ole four months duration. We don’t know how he felt about Hannah. He was in the BN Bubble with Hannah almost as long as he was dating Hayley but, in a much more artificially romantic setting and of all the 30 guys she had to choose from, Jed is the only one she told she was falling in love with him.  There is a lot to this story we do not know. Hannah is an intensely emotional and physical girl. All we really know IMO  is she is stubborn (see Luke P relationship) and when someone tries to make her do something she’s not sure she wants to do, she fights back with a vengeance. I’m not willing to say she did not know Jed at all. Only that she didn’t realize being engaged to him would be embarrassing and people would likely not respect that decision so she needed to break up with him. IMO that’s all we truly know.

Many, many, many, many men have very secret loving relationships their wives, mothers of their children, friends, siblings, parents, colleagues know nothing about, sometimes for years. I wouldn’t say none of those people ever knew him because they didn’t know about his girlfriend. All IMO.

This is a pretty big assumption. Jed’s lie by omission is pretty major, considering his lie directly effected someone who was hoping to get engaged and possibly married out of this. How could Hannah ever trust him again? Trust is the foundation of any relationship. The cornerstone. Jed ruined that trust before their real relationship ever took off, and on top of it, he stole her ability to find trust and love with someone else. He ruined this for her. So to say she only dumped him because of the embarrassment of it all is quite problematic to me. We will have to see what she actually has to say about it, but my guess is that once that trust was gone... she was pretty sad and unhappy almost from the ready.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:21 am

I’ve been thinking of Hannah’s recent dissing of Jed on Sm . If she chose him but then broke up, I would think her dissing would be toned down just a bit because others could give her heat for choosing him in the first place. Similar to her picker being off deceived or not . The tone of her Jed diss seems like counting her lucky stars vs crying sour grapes . Imo
I still think Hannah left Greece with Ty
We should be hearing more spoilers soon

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:26 am

I want to believe the above but the lack of sleuthed SHV with Tyler leaves me with doubt.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:28 am

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I always go back to JoJo’s season, mostly because that’s probably the last full season I watched from start to finish, but she consistently grilled Jordan. He would be spilling his heart out and saying the sweetest things to her, but she wanted that I love you from him. When she got it she became mush and fell into him. 

I think in this situation with that much pressure and stress, the leads (particularly the bachelorettes) need that straight forward declaration. If Hannah has built up a wall with Tyler because she thinks he could be a player, all of his sweet words and actions might not carry as much weight as the full on I love you especially because the guy leading the pack has already told her he’s in love with her and the same goes for Peter.

She’s not grilling Tyler for no reason. I think we’ll see him spill everything to her and it’ll get them emotional by the end of the date because it’s exactly what she wanted.
Right. But jojo chose him in the end...

JoJo had literally one option though, and that was Jordan. Everyone else in her cast was trash. There was no contest, no debate. So clearly she needed that ily from Jordan.

Hannah’s season had a little competition and fight to it that was lacking for Jo. Unfortunately, in Hannah’s case, the “safe” (aka not safe at all) choice was telling her he loved her by all of episode six. Hearing that premature ILY (something I speculate Jed throws around readily and easily) in conjunction with his “super honest” declaration about being there  for his music... I think just catapulted him to the top of the leader board for her. After that, she could still strongly be feeling things for Tyler, want those words and feelings from him... but he was already working from behind because a smooth operating player beat him to the punch. Add in the fact that the liar is 100% Hannah’s type, and Ty just had a really uphill battle with her during filming from the get go, imo.

Last edited by sosleepy on Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:31 am; edited 2 times in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:31 am

Soleil wrote:I want to believe the above but the lack of sleuthed SHV with Tyler leaves me with doubt.

Did you ever go through early sleuthing threads here ? Even then they suspected possibilities and that only Ty was following Hannah on Sm right after filming . They show how sneaky they are on Sm so not real crazy they could figure how to cover their tracks. Jmo

Here’s something
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 54 8efd5c10

Last edited by Sharnee on Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:48 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by rosepetals Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:32 am

Soleil wrote:I want to believe the above but the lack of sleuthed SHV with Tyler leaves me with doubt.

Someone said SHV would be "different" this season. (Refresh my memory...who said this? TPTB or RS?) Could it be that they planned on NO SHV this season? Maybe only Facetime/Skype until AFTR?

rosepetals

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980