SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** Empty Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:44 pm

A thread to continue sleuthing whereabouts SM activity etc of Hannah and Tyler.

Good luck!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by alwayscooking Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:20 am

Thanks GA thumbsup
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:26 am

Thanks GA :Thanktwo

@smg2587 our SM queen, new thread for Tannah SM activities & movements Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** 2498057887
So as of today July 31st, Hannah in NYC for post show media & Tyler in LA for some podcasts

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:33 am

Gee, that's funny, judging by the way I have wasted.an.entire.day.laugh out loud I could've sworn they'd taken up permanent residence in my brain laugh out loud...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:00 pm

Guessing Hannah was on a flight to LA last night. Not sure which airport she posted her story from, and whether it was NY or LA.

Also, just a guess based on his previous stories, if Tyler was in NYC this morning he probably would have posted a story of him out running with Matt/others. So fingers crossed he’s in LA waiting for Hannah to return.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:09 pm

mbl wrote:Guessing Hannah was on a flight to LA last night. Not sure which airport she posted her story from, and whether it was NY or LA.

Also, just a guess based on his previous stories, if Tyler was in NYC this morning he probably would have posted a story of him out running with Matt/others.  So fingers crossed he’s in LA waiting for Hannah to return.  

Somebody on reddit confirmed she was at JFK in NYC in that story.

I also think she flew on the red eye over night to CA by her comment of being awake for so many hours. Hopefully she can get some sleep today.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:13 pm

She sure is in a hurry giggling

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:20 pm

I need to get a new hobby but I just saw a tweet from someone who posted at 3 pm EST that she had just seen Tyler at a restaurant “Joan’s on Third” in LA. There’s a photo.

https://twitter.com/fakekellyk/status/1157003334265393152?s=21

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:29 pm

mbl wrote:I need to get a new hobby but I just saw a tweet from someone who posted at 3 pm EST that she had just seen Tyler at a restaurant “Joan’s on Third” in LA. There’s a photo.

https://twitter.com/fakekellyk/status/1157003334265393152?s=21

The main Joan's is in LA right near Beverly Hills and has more tables and chairs outside.  It's my sister's favorite place and we always have to go there when she visits.  There is also
a smaller one is in Studio City in the valley.  I think this is the main one because the Studio City one is on a smaller street.  I just was out for a late breakfast with a friend and we chose a different place in Valley Village.  I will be so upset if he was in Studio City and I missed him.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:33 pm

Joan's on 3rd is great. Interesting he's way over on the westside though. I wonder where he is staying.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:42 pm

I have a feeling Tyler is hanging out waiting for Hannah to return, that's why she took the red eye to get back. I have a hunch he'll fly back late Saturday to do a run with Mike on Sunday. There is no way drinks are happening later rather than sooner. Hugesmile
IMO of course.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:44 pm

alwayscooking wrote:I have a feeling Tyler is hanging out waiting for Hannah to return, that's why she took the red eye to get back.  I have a hunch he'll fly back late Saturday to do a run with Mike on Sunday.  There is no way drinks are happening later rather than sooner.   Hugesmile
IMO of course.

They're playing it causal, but the spotify playlists say they're anything but that. I've thought this all along. giggling
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+21
Tiggerlgh
LaineyG
Astrobach
suzq
jojo47
Eagle Eye
LeapofFaith
moonlightonight
smg2587
Doggoneit
avacaroline