SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:46 am

Tyler liked Demi’s picture 2 hours ago (1 o’clock LA time, is that tight?)

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by LaineyG Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:01 am

^^^^ doesn’t that mean it was @3:00 west coast time?  If so he was up pretty late.  I always get confused reading time stamps and the different time zones laugh out loud

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:05 am

Google says it’s 3 o’clock in LA now, so he must have liked it between 12 and 1 o’clock. I choose to see this as a good sign!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:09 am

@yana_bach What was the IG post? I can't figure it out. All I see is selling clothes. HELP!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:13 am

Yes, It’s just a random pic, but since there’s speculation that they might be spending time together tonight it could mean something. But I know I’m probably grasping at straws 😂

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:38 pm

Did you see that USweekly.com had an article that Hannah and Tyler had their date last night? Does someone want to bring it over? I have a feeling that it went well.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:48 pm

@suzq I saw the article about asking him out, but no follow-up?

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:51 pm

Just because he was listening to Spotify -- do you think that automatically signals the end of the date? Why couldn't he be listening to Spotify at her apartment? Is that a possibility?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:49 pm

alwayscooking wrote:So is Tyler actively looking for work in LA???

As a model the is probably looking for work every where he can

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:13 pm

suzq wrote:Just because he was listening to Spotify -- do you think that automatically signals the end of the date?  Why couldn't he be listening to Spotify at her apartment?  Is that a possibility?  

Maybe he was showering.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:16 pm

eyedrool
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:29 pm

For the sleuthers out there is there anyone who can get a match for the apartment building that Hannah was at in the picture she had yesterday by the pool. The guy in the pic has several other pictures in his IG of the pool area with its decor, chairs, tiles, etc. It looks like that’s where he lives so it’s a possibility that Hannah moved in there. We also believe she might be in Studio City since it’s been stated that Tanya Rad is a ‘neighbor.’ I’m just super curious where she moved in since I’m in LA it’s driving me crazy to know!!

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+21
Tiggerlgh
LaineyG
Astrobach
suzq
jojo47
Eagle Eye
LeapofFaith
moonlightonight
smg2587
Doggoneit
avacaroline