SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by smg2587 Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:52 pm

Looks like Tyler did end up going back to New York.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0r4lyYATIK/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by iamreal2u Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:04 am

smg2587 wrote:Looks like Tyler did end up going back to New York.

That's a different bag. Wonder if he returned to his hotel before heading to the LAX.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:10 am

iamreal2u wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Looks like Tyler did end up going back to New York.

That's a different bag.  Wonder if he returned to his hotel before heading to the LAX.
That's the backpack he takes everywhere. He had it when he flew back home to Jupiter the other week. Also saw it the 2nd day he was in New York with his Wake Forrest roommate Nick. Yeah he didn't have that bag with him in the tmz pictures so he must of gone back to the hotel to grab it.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:31 am

Maybe Tyler will do GMA next week?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:40 am

sdmom wrote:Maybe Tyler will do GMA next week?
I just discussed this with @smg2587, I truly hope he does. Also curious if those DWTS rumors are true, and if they will be validated next week on GMA, we shall see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:59 am

mercieme wrote:
I just discussed this with @smg2587, I truly hope he does. Also curious if those DWTS rumors are true, and if they will be validated next week on GMA, we shall see.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 6 3552228123 GMA is in NY ? i hope Hannah flys out to NY soon as well then !! i really really really hope they will be both announced together Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 6 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:08 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 6 3552228123 GMA is in NY ? i hope Hannah flys out to NY soon as well then !! i really really really hope they will be both announced together Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 6 2498057887
Hey girl, Tyler was offered modeling gigs in LA on Aug 12th & Aug 22nd per someone that works at the agency who posted the intel on Reddit. So me thinks he will be the one flying back and hopefully will see Hannah again soon. I doubt we will get the picture evidence but we will sleuth it out like we did when they were both quiet together on SM Thursday night Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 6 2498057887 Make sure you catch up on all the deets in the fan thread girl Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:16 am

mercieme wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Hey girl, Tyler was offered modeling gigs in LA on Aug 12th & Aug 22nd per someone that works at the agency who posted the intel on Reddit. So me thinks he will be the one flying back and hopefully will see Hannah again soon. I doubt we will get the picture evidence but we will sleuth it out like we did when they were both quiet together on SM  Thursday night Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 6 2498057887 Make sure you catch up on all the deets in the fan thread girl Smiley

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 6 3806527698 I can't believe the season is over but its not really!! So much fun watching these 2 post show its actually so much better than watching the new aussie bach atm !
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+21
Tiggerlgh
LaineyG
Astrobach
suzq
jojo47
Eagle Eye
LeapofFaith
moonlightonight
smg2587
Doggoneit
avacaroline