SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by mbl Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:51 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
mbl wrote:I need to get a new hobby but I just saw a tweet from someone who posted at 3 pm EST that she had just seen Tyler at a restaurant “Joan’s on Third” in LA. There’s a photo.

https://twitter.com/fakekellyk/status/1157003334265393152?s=21

The main Joan's is in LA right near Beverly Hills and has more tables and chairs outside.  It's my sister's favorite place and we always have to go there when she visits.  There is also
a smaller one is in Studio City in the valley.  I think this is the main one because the Studio City one is on a smaller street.  I just was out for a late breakfast with a friend and we chose a different place in Valley Village.  I will be so upset if he was in Studio City and I missed him.

I think he is at the one at 8350 West Third Street in Los Angeles (so the one near Beverly Hills). When you plug that address into google maps you can see in the street view the pale orange building across the street from Tyler.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by avacaroline Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:15 pm

Anyone know what area Hannah's apartment is in? I noticed that Ryan Seacrest mentioned that she and Tanya were "neighbors" now.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:34 pm

@avacaroline Hannah seems to be up near Burbank about 30-45 mins from where tyler was spotted today. Tanya lives somewhere up there too. Not near where Tyler was spotted. But if Tyler flew into LAX, instead of Burbank, he might be staying on the west side close to the LAX.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:42 pm

mbl wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
mbl wrote:I need to get a new hobby but I just saw a tweet from someone who posted at 3 pm EST that she had just seen Tyler at a restaurant “Joan’s on Third” in LA. There’s a photo.

https://twitter.com/fakekellyk/status/1157003334265393152?s=21

The main Joan's is in LA right near Beverly Hills and has more tables and chairs outside.  It's my sister's favorite place and we always have to go there when she visits.  There is also
a smaller one is in Studio City in the valley.  I think this is the main one because the Studio City one is on a smaller street.  I just was out for a late breakfast with a friend and we chose a different place in Valley Village.  I will be so upset if he was in Studio City and I missed him.

I think he is at the one at 8350 West Third Street in Los Angeles (so the one near Beverly Hills).  When you plug that address into google maps you can see in the street view the pale orange building across the street from Tyler.  

Yep, the Studio City one is on Ventura Pl which is a short narrow street. Also there is a banner advertising something in the photo. There are not banners on Ventura Pl. So, my personal mini-crisis avoided. If I knew I was a mile or so away and had missed him, Agh!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:44 pm

@avacaroline Hannah's apartment is in West Hollywood. She said on the KIIS FM that she and Tanya Rad live in the same neighborhood. Tanya lives in West Hollywood.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:48 pm

Well, to thicken the plot a bit. The OG Joan's not far, a mile or so from West Hollywood. Did the original tweeter say who Tyler was with?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:53 pm

Someone on reddit has a picture with Tyler and said he popped by her work place for some test shots. He seems to be wearing the same long sleeve dark shirt in both photos.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:05 pm

Doggoneit wrote:@avacaroline Hannah's apartment is in West Hollywood.  She said on the KIIS FM that she and Tanya Rad live in the same neighborhood.  Tanya lives in West Hollywood.

Oh,Tanya must have moved. Tyler was spotted just outside west hollywood. I thought Hannah was living near Burbank.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:08 pm

smg2587 wrote:Someone on reddit has a picture with Tyler and said he popped by her work place for some test shots. He seems to be wearing the same long sleeve dark shirt in both photos.

Was just coming here to post this.

Poster has close ties to a producer and has posted tea in the past.

A comment by poster after asked what he was like was that he was sweet and funny and humble. He was also there just for a "go-see". Whatever that is in the modeling world. OK, googling go-see. Equivalent to an open call, casting or audition of some type.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:18 pm

@HavaDrPepper The Reddit poster commented that she works for a clothing brand and models come in all the time for castings and that his agency sent him to see if her company wanted to use him as a model.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:19 pm

mbl wrote:@HavaDrPepper The Reddit poster commented that she works for a clothing brand and models come in all the time for castings and that his agency sent him to see if her company wanted to use him as a model.  

She must have posted that after I closed the post. Her company would be nuts not to use him. He does justice to the clothes he wears.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by moonlightonight Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:24 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 2 7c975810

Picture of Tyler in LA today taken when he was at the office of a clothing company per the Reddit poster.   He looks happy!
Source: Reddit

Last edited by moonlightonight on Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
moonlightonight
moonlightonight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+21
Tiggerlgh
LaineyG
Astrobach
suzq
jojo47
Eagle Eye
LeapofFaith
moonlightonight
smg2587
Doggoneit
avacaroline