SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:04 pm

Soleil wrote:For the sleuthers out there is there anyone who can get a match for the apartment building that Hannah was at in the picture she had yesterday by the pool. The guy in the pic has several other pictures in his IG of the pool area with its decor, chairs, tiles, etc. It looks like that’s where he lives so it’s a possibility that Hannah moved in there. We also believe she might be in Studio City since it’s been stated that Tanya Rad is a ‘neighbor.’ I’m just super curious where she moved in since I’m in LA it’s driving me crazy to know!!
No idea where Tanya lives but the guy in the poolside pic with Hannah lives in West Hollywood; he has this location on his IG profile and even tagged a few of his pics as West Hollywood. So IMO if that pool was in Hanna’s apartment complex then it had to be West Hollywood.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:12 pm

Are we allowed to sleuth and post the neighborhood where the lead or contestants live? Can mods clarify? @guardianangel?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:14 pm

I don't know about the site rules, but I just don't think it's the right thing to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:19 pm

I agree and definitely don’t want to go against the site’s rules.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:22 pm

If someone finds it, you could always message @Soleil with the information you found.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:33 pm

Joan’s on Third where Tyler was spotted yesterday and the pic of Hannah by the pool are both in West Hollywood. It really makes me believe that they did see each other in the evenings yesterday. rotfl

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:01 pm

Looks like Tyler is about to head out of California going by this tweet. By the way I think he is headed to New York because Matt and the abcfoodtours pages had stories about annoucing a run this week and when Tyler wasn't there last week they just didn't do one.

https://twitter.com/TylerJCameron3/status/1157391476382244864

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:03 pm

smg2587 wrote:Looks like Tyler is about to head out of California going by this tweet. By the way I think he is headed to New York because Matt and the abcfoodtours pages had stories about annoucing a run this week and when Tyler wasn't there last week they just didn't do one.

https://twitter.com/TylerJCameron3/status/1157391476382244864
Great, the run could be Sunday as you speculated before....we shall see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:04 pm

Shall we estimate the size of the crowd at the next run???
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:10 pm

Billysmom wrote:Shall we estimate the size of the crowd at the next run???
I think they are usually 100-150, but could easily double that at the next one.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:19 pm

'BACHELORETTE' HANNAH TYLER C. LEAVES HER HOME ...EARLY in the Morning!!!
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 5 07b853c491a143fa8970a6777a844848_md
https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/02/bachelorette-hannah-fave-tyler-leaving-home-morning/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:53 pm

sdmom wrote:Are we allowed to sleuth and post the neighborhood where the lead or contestants live? Can mods clarify? @guardianangel?

It says in the rules not to post addresses and it seems like the neighborhood would also fall under that. We don’t want to compromise anyone’s safety.

Forum Rules

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+21
Tiggerlgh
LaineyG
Astrobach
suzq
jojo47
Eagle Eye
LeapofFaith
moonlightonight
smg2587
Doggoneit
avacaroline