SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 30 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:30 pm

@Emeralds or maybe they just don’t have much a friendship. They dated for a few months in a bubble on a show.

@Chgohighlife two things can be true. Hannah could not be angry and she could not want to be his friend because they don’t have much in common in the real world. Over time all tension etc will go away as it does with all lead/F2 pairings so I don’t think they would be awkward at a bachelor event, assuming Tyler will have any interest in those. Both will have well moved on by then. Their time on the show together will be a distant memory and they will be in different phases of their lives. JMO  @notarose

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:33 pm

IMO there's zero reason for Hannah and Tyler to be friends now and neither of them are under any obligation to do so. I think I could make a pretty valid case that he's the one that switched up where she's concerned and if she needs guy friends, there are tons of other guys in the franchise or just in the real world that she could befriend. Tyler's doing him, he's dating and having his group runs in NY, he's got ABC food tours, it's possible his modelling career might take off, and he can't even be bothered to acknowledge her well wishes towards his father, so I don't know why anyone would feel she has to chase behind him hoping he'll grace her with his friendship. All jmo.

Last edited by ReneeM on Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:35 pm

Please note: I did not say Tyler and Hannah should be bosom buddies. I was specifically reacting to the phrase "not speaking to him". IMO that's stupid and childish and implies she is angry with him when IMO she has no reason/right to be. However if she is, she is...When/If she grows up, she will get it. He was more supportive of her than any of the guys when she set a match to her season and it blew up in her face. He came out on that stage and gave fans something other than her embarrassment to focus on. Why the heck wouldn't she have some regard for him as a result. (That's a rhetorical question Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 30 3806527698

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:40 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:Please note: I did not say Tyler and Hannah should be bosom buddies. I was specifically reacting to the phrase "not speaking to him". IMO that's stupid and childish and implies she is angry with him when IMO she has no reason/right to be. However if she is, she is...When/If she grows up, she will get it. He was more supportive of her than any of the guys when she set a match to her season and it blew up in her face. He came out on that stage and gave fans something other than her embarrassment to focus on. Why the heck wouldn't she have some regard for him as a result. (That's a rhetorical question Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 30 3806527698
Idk why this narrative that Hannah's not speaking to Tyler has become fact when we really don't know what, if anything happened. But IF Hannah's not speaking to him, then idk why that's such an issue. She clearly had feelings for him still, she said as much multiple times post season, he has moved on, so if Hannah needs space and time to not only adjust to that, but all the other things that has happened recently, there's nothing wrong with that. If they both need to move on, some time away and separate from each other could do them both some good. And if she's really not speaking to him, I think it was very mature on her part to still send her well wishes to his father and publicly support him that way.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:41 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@2observe they both said that and Hannah said they were trying to figure out where they fit in each other’s lives. It’s possible after recent events they’ve both decided not to be friends because they don’t fit in each other’s lives.

Are any bachelorettes friends with theirs F2? I’ve only watched since andi’s season and I’m pretty sure none of the bachelorettes I’ve watched are friends with or even speak to their f2s. Not sure why Hannah should be any different and needs to speak to her F2 especially when he’s across the country in a different world. I’m not sure what they would even have to talk about.

I think what is different here is that Hannah is not with her F1 while the majority of the other Bachelorettes are either with their F1 or have moved on to a new relationship, even marriage. The comparison I would draw is with Andi who had a bad breakup with hers and is currently single. Hannah is on her own, it's only been 3 weeks since we saw the ending, and she and Tyler did not have a bad break up. He behaved well towards her. Right now her feelings are raw and he's spending time with a supermodel. Time will tell, but I think they will eventually at least be on speaking terms.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:47 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@2observe they both said that and Hannah said they were trying to figure out where they fit in each other’s lives. It’s possible after recent events they’ve both decided not to be friends because they don’t fit in each other’s lives.

Are any bachelorettes friends with theirs F2? I’ve only watched since andi’s season and I’m pretty sure none of the bachelorettes I’ve watched are friends with or even speak to their f2s. Not sure why Hannah should be any different and needs to speak to her F2 especially when he’s across the country in a different world. I’m not sure what they would even have to talk about.

I think what is different here is that Hannah is not with her F1 while the majority of the other Bachelorettes are either with their F1 or have moved on to a new relationship, even marriage.  The comparison I would draw is with Andi who had a bad breakup with hers and is currently single.  Hannah is on her own, it's only been 3 weeks since we saw the ending, and she and Tyler did not have a bad break up.  He behaved well towards her.  Right now her feelings are raw and he's spending time with a supermodel.  Time will tell, but I think they will eventually at least be on speaking terms.

I didn’t get the feeling Andi and Nick were friends? Are they? If so, I know they weren’t right after her season ended.

I think this will all soon all be a distant memory for both. It didn’t take Tyler long to move on and I suspect it won’t take Hannah long either, if she hasn’t already.  JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:02 pm

@Chgohighlife I’ve followed her family since the reality show days and followed her when her career first took off and I don’t know the things you just listed. She was born into wealth and has all the things being born into wealth provides (well connected, well traveled etc) Her mom raised her to be a model. Her sister models. Agree to disagree whether anything more can be said about who she is as a person.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:04 pm

I think we need to be careful when we comment on GH and her relationship with Tyler. I don’t want this thread to be locked, IMO.

Tyler is moving on and seems to enjoy his life in New York. Hannah is rumored to be on DWTS. Both young people have so much to look forward in the near future. I wish them the best.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:21 pm

I agree  and lots of speculation that Tyler and Hannah don't communicate off SM... even just to thank her for showing support to his family at this time.  WE DON'T KNOW.  We do know that every time these two interact that everyone runs rampart with the rumors. IMO

Last edited by Minney on Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:34 pm

ReneeM wrote:IMO there's zero reason for Hannah and Tyler to be friends now and neither of them are under any obligation to do so. I think I could make a pretty valid case that he's the one that switched up where she's concerned and if she needs guy friends, there are tons of other guys in the franchise or just in the real world that she could befriend. Tyler's doing him, he's dating and having his group runs in NY, he's got ABC food tours, it's possible his modelling career might take off, and he can't even be bothered to acknowledge her well wishes towards his father, so I don't know why anyone would feel she has to chase behind him hoping he'll grace her with his friendship. All jmo.

I would hope that she would text him & offer her prayers for his dad & the family. If all she does is post a comment on his mom's IG post, that doesn't speak well of her, IMO.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:37 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Chgohighlife I’ve followed her family since the reality show days and followed her when her career first took off and I don’t know the things you just listed. She was born into wealth and has all the things being born into wealth provides (well connected, well traveled etc)  Her mom raised her to be a model. Her sister models. Agree to disagree whether anything more can be said about who she is as a person.  

Fortunately, this crazy franchise has the only reality shows I watch (DWTS is not a reality show, right?). I never even heard about the show you mentioned. I also don't know what GH is to Tyler so, I'm just gonna hope whoever, whenever has those characteristics. It seems from ALL your posts that you think wealthy/famous people don't have those characteristics or, any that are just like everyone else but, that's where I agree to disagree. All IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:57 pm

Can we have a consensus and call her “the other girl” or TOG?

I think this would avoid issues?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen