SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 58 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by lleyki Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:43 pm

seton wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
2observe wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Any speculations on what this is about???

Not a 100% sure what it is about but this wasn't the only podcast he taped to today. He also recorded something for betchelor.

What is there to speculate? An episode of Bach Party probably videotaped. I'm happy for Juliet Littman as she had been gaga over Ty all season and vowed to get him on her pod.

This. I'm a little surprised he agreed to do it, only because considering the nature of the podcast, I can't imagine he'll get around being asked about the Hannah situation. And I've gotten the impression he's been content to say nothing and let people think what they want. I also can't imagine he's willing to discuss his relationship with Gigi, so will be interesting to see how this plays out. I guess they can focus on his time on the show itself and maybe just lightly touch on the post-season stuff.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by notarose Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:12 pm

Bachelor Party Podcast
Link

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:48 pm

He doesn’t talk about GH at all on ‘bachelor party’ but since Hannah was criticized for being immature for not talking him when he supported her so much i’ll just note that Tyler said Hannah’s super sweet, she reached out to him when his father got sick again and he knows she’s gonna crush it on DWTS. Imo there’s no need to pit the two against each other, they’re both just moving on & wishing each other well, neither of them are the “villains” in the other’s story. All Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:07 pm

Don't know how true this is... as I'm not about to listen to any contestant podcast interview laugh out loud Sorry Tyler! I'm not sure if this was revealed in the podcast or someone has a source from WME/IMG

But according to the poster on Reddit, Tyler has dropped Innovative Artists, which is a talent agency he had signed in the middle of the season. He has since signed with William Morris Endeavor (WME) which is a major talent agency. WME owns IMG (which is  the modelling agency that reps Gigi and other big name models). I wonder if he'll make the switch from Soul to IMG which would make it more in house.

ETA: Pretty amazing both Hannah and Tyler got signed to huge talent agencies (United vs. WME) as they're really just contestants from the Bachelor franchise. Don't know any other contestants doing this, so that's pretty cool for them! Wonder if future contestants can pull what these two have done.

And hmm... maybe those Calvin Klein rumours had some truth to them laugh out loud laugh out loud Still don't see it happening as that's major achievement in anyone's standards. Who knows. But with him signing WME, I guess anything is possible.

Last edited by dee on Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:08 pm

ReneeM wrote:He doesn’t talk about GH at all on ‘bachelor party’ but since Hannah was criticized for being immature for not talking him when he supported her so much i’ll just note that Tyler said Hannah’s super sweet, she reached out to him when his father got sick again and he knows she’s gonna crush it on DWTS. Imo there’s no need to pit the two against each other, they’re both just moving on & wishing each other well, neither of them are the “villains” in the other’s story. All Jmo.
To add to this, Tyler reiterated that he was 100% ready to get engaged to Hannah and her dumping him was one of the toughest things he’s ever been through. I just felt like it was necessary to mention this too because I’ve never understood the need to push that it was nothing for Tyler because IMO that just cheapens his character and he’s too good of a guy for that. 

It was real. It didn’t work out. But they still care and are supportive of the other.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:40 pm

ReneeM wrote:He doesn’t talk about GH at all on ‘bachelor party’ but since Hannah was criticized for being immature for not talking him when he supported her so much i’ll just note that Tyler said Hannah’s super sweet, she reached out to him when his father got sick again and he knows she’s gonna crush it on DWTS. Imo there’s no need to pit the two against each other, they’re both just moving on & wishing each other well, neither of them are the “villains” in the other’s story. All Jmo.

Honestly, I've always felt that this whole situation has been more from the fans and Bachelor Nation viewers than Tyler or Hannah. Viewers who built up a romantic fantasy in their heads and were angry at Tyler for not fitting in the fictional role they created for him. The only time I side eyed Hannah was on Rachel and Ali's podcast but I acknowledge that everything had just happened and she was likely just upset things didn't work out with them and had a moment of slight pettiness. But other than that, I've seen two people trying to move on with their lives and some viewers who refuse to move on and insist on trying to make someone a villain in this situation.

And hmm... maybe those Calvin Klein rumours had some truth to them laugh out loud laugh out loud Still don't see it happening as that's major achievement in anyone's standards. Who knows. But with him signing WME, I guess anything is possible.

I can't see him being the face of a campaign, which I think is what was being rumored. That would be MASSIVE for any model. But I can see him being part of a larger campaign, as just one of faces among many other models. And even that would be a huge get because hello, it's Calvin Klein.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:50 pm

dee wrote:Don't know how true this is... as I'm not about to listen to any contestant podcast interview laugh out loud Sorry Tyler! I'm not sure if this was revealed in the podcast or someone has a source from WME/IMG

But according to the poster on Reddit, Tyler has dropped Innovative Artists, which is a talent agency he had signed in the middle of the season. He has since signed with William Morris Endeavor (WME) which is a major talent agency. WME owns IMG (which is  the modelling agency that reps Gigi and other big name models). I wonder if he'll make the switch from Soul to IMG which would make it more in house.

ETA: Pretty amazing both Hannah and Tyler got signed to huge talent agencies (United vs. WME) as they're really just contestants from the Bachelor franchise. Don't know any other contestants doing this, so that's pretty cool for them! Wonder if future contestants can pull what these two have done.

I posted that on reddit. He says it in the podcast that he is now working with WME ( I listened )

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:52 pm

@lleyki Oh, he definitely ain't getting face of a campaign for CK laugh out loud I always assumed the rumour was about being part of it and just one of several models. And even that is huge. He may have a better chance with the new WME signing as I think CK would look at models from huge modelling agencies like IMG (owned by WME) before smaller agencies.

@okkaayy Thanks for clarifying! That's huge for Tyler. I wonder if he's actually signed with Lori K and his Wake Forest PR friend or not. WME surely offer PR services.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:52 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
To add to this, Tyler reiterated that he was 100% ready to get engaged to Hannah and her dumping him was one of the toughest things he’s ever been through. I just felt like it was necessary to mention this too because I’ve never understood the need to push that it was nothing for Tyler because IMO that just cheapens his character and he’s too good of a guy for that. 

It was real. It didn’t work out. But they still care and are supportive of the other.

I don’t believe that Tyler was faking his feelings, but I do believe it was largely bubble love for him.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:55 pm

okkaayy wrote:
dee wrote:Don't know how true this is... as I'm not about to listen to any contestant podcast interview laugh out loud Sorry Tyler! I'm not sure if this was revealed in the podcast or someone has a source from WME/IMG

I posted that on reddit. He says it in the podcast that he is now working with WME ( I listened )

Wow, just wow. Can’t wait to see what’s in store for him!

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:15 pm

Ash2214 wrote:

I'm glad to hear he said this.  It's only been since Aug 2 that he and Hannah parted. I know things are moving quickly, but that's not even 4 weeks. She's still processing everything IMO.  I'm happy he wishes her well.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:06 pm

I wonder why he wouldn't admit he was dating GH when the pics are all over the internet.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen