SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 59 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Lucas15 Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:57 am

Jolena wrote:I wonder why he wouldn't admit he was dating GH when the pics are all over the internet.

IMO this is probably out of respect for how GH wants this to be handled - from what I read about Wells and Sarah they followed a certain pattern of how the news of their relationship (now an engagement) was "made public". I also think that Tyler is probably different than some in "A list" relationships as I think he would be very supportive and not be jealous or try to compete for the limelight in a situation where his partner was way more famous than he is. I think there's a lot of guys who couldn't handle that situation well but I think Tyler is one who could.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Dutchy23 Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:31 am

I really liked the podcast. Good to get conformation he still the great guy we saw before. He is not after fame, he is after opportunities, which are coming his way, a lot!
He still talked to Hannah, still supports her.
Moved to NY before the show, this was always his plan.
He got into modelling because someone saw his Instagram and asked him for pictures.
He is trying to get a carrier in modeling now, cause he really enjoys it and realizes it's something you can only do for a short period of time.

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 59 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:59 am

Can't wait to listen today on my walk. Not surprised he did not talk about his relationship with GH. It's still pretty new, and she is about to be, i presume, out of the country for fashion weeks...London, Paris and Milan). Excited for his prospects with WME.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:12 am

In addition to what I posted earlier (that Tyler was showing respect for GH in not talking about their relationship) I think that one of the difficulties high profile people have in personal relationships is that everything comes under a microscope and gets dissected by the press, tabloids, and people like us on forums like this. The only way they can have any kind of normalcy is by not feeding too much too soon to the hungry mouths following their every move, and controlling what does get out there and when it gets out there. There's every reason to protect as much privacy as you can - especially if the relationship is real and not just a PR stunt. And I think this relationship is real and that there's probably a lot more that we don't see than there is that we do see.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:40 am

Lucas15 wrote:
Jolena wrote:I wonder why he wouldn't admit he was dating GH when the pics are all over the internet.

IMO this is probably out of respect for how GH wants this to be handled - from what I read about Wells and Sarah they followed a certain pattern of how the news of their relationship (now an engagement) was "made public". I also think that Tyler is probably different than some in "A list" relationships as I think he would be very supportive and not be jealous or try to compete for the limelight in a situation where his partner was way more famous than he is. I think there's a lot of guys who couldn't handle that situation well but I think Tyler is one who could.
JMHO

@Lucas
Insightful, well said and exactly right, IMO. They’ve even got Matt behaving. Now about mom...

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:59 am

My overwhelming reaction to the podcast is how decent and grounded Tyler is. He seems totally unaffected by what’s going on.

He was kind to Hannah. Not only supportive and nice, but also didn’t try to defend himself or make himself look better about post show. I liked that he didn’t talk about it at all, really, other than say she’s sweet and going to crush DWTS. It shows confidence and a lot of decency on his part.

He was also very respectful of GH - didn’t talk about their relationship and didn’t make any sideways or shady digs about attention/paps.

I also liked how he talked about modeling - capture an opportunity and meet lots of interesting people. Use it as a vehicle.

He’s just came off as a really decent human being. I dig it.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:23 am

I saw this on a spoiler account, bachelor tea spills, but it looks like Tyler deleted the photos he posted of Hannah from the first few dates after he was on the podcast, specifically the lobster date. Funny enough Juliet talked about it on the podcast with him, about how great those photos were. I wonder if he’s slowly deleting Hannah off his feed entirely. I haven’t seen contestants delete their season photos this quickly after a season.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:38 am

okkaayy wrote:I saw this on a spoiler account, bachelor tea spills, but it looks like Tyler deleted the photos he posted of Hannah from the first few dates after he was on the podcast, specifically the lobster date. Funny enough Juliet talked about it on the podcast with him, about how great those photos were. I wonder if he’s slowly deleting Hannah off his feed entirely. I haven’t seen contestants delete their season photos this quickly after a season.

Maybe not deleting Hannah but deleting the Bachelor show in general. Seems he is interested in being known for more than a reality star and making something of himself without the franchise tagging along. May have been a recommendation from an agency or may just be to move on. IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:41 am

Minney wrote:
okkaayy wrote:I saw this on a spoiler account, bachelor tea spills, but it looks like Tyler deleted the photos he posted of Hannah from the first few dates after he was on the podcast, specifically the lobster date. Funny enough Juliet talked about it on the podcast with him, about how great those photos were. I wonder if he’s slowly deleting Hannah off his feed entirely. I haven’t seen contestants delete their season photos this quickly after a season.

Maybe not deleting Hannah but deleting the Bachelor show in general.  Seems he is interested in being known for more than a reality star and making something of himself without the franchise tagging along.  May have been a recommendation from an agency or may just be to move on. IMO

@Minney
:yes:

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:50 am

Minney wrote:

Maybe not deleting Hannah but deleting the Bachelor show in general.  Seems he is interested in being known for more than a reality star and making something of himself without the franchise tagging along.  May have been a recommendation from an agency or may just be to move on. IMO

Sure I’m just surprised he’s doing it that quickly. He doesn’t seem to have gained as many followers from the gigi press, as he’s been fairly steady since ATFR and the Hannah date. I just wonder if deleting his documentation is a smart decision as it might cause his bachelor followers to unfollow. His IG feed seems to only be football and modeling now.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:38 pm

Lucas15 wrote:

JMHO

I used to listen to Wells’ podcast with Brandi during the time he had began dating Sarah. It was a different situation because no one knew the girl was Sarah. Wells would say he was single but dating then later that he was seeing someone in a long distance situation a few times a month. It wasn’t until Wells told Brandi he thought it was time to DTR that shortly after Sarah’s name was put out there. IMO it was much easier for Wells to share tidbits about his dating because the woman was a mystery so if it hadn’t worked out her privacy wouldn’t have been breached.
Tyler and GH haven’t had the luxury of being able to see each other under wraps. Everyone knows the person he is spending time with is DH.  IMO it makes sense that his only way to control the narrative is say he won’t talk about it. Plus, if he starts talking about it, every time he is near a mic, a reporter or podcaster is going to drill him for details. It’s not a showmance so JMO it’s invasive so setting boundaries with media needs to be done.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:04 pm

Minney wrote:

He's still got a bunch of pictures from the season, including ones with him and Hannah. It's interesting to see which ones he deleted -- the "I'll always accept your rose, Hannah" one and the arms-wrapped-around-her-from-behind (kind of the way he was reported to have been holding Gigi at the party laugh out loud ) lobster date one. I can't specifically remember any others but he seems to be purging his feed of the really couple-y ones. Not surprising given the circumstances, but a shame because they were super cute.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen