SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 70 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 58 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem March 3rd 2020, 4:53 pm

What does Madi being a virgin have to do with her not wanting him having sex with the other two women? I don't get this reasoning from Chris H. to Peter on it! How is that what made the last 2 weeks the hardest of his life?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq March 3rd 2020, 9:15 pm

I'm not sure if this is where to post this -- RS posted some photos of HA with Josh Dobbs on his website. What do people think of those pictures?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 March 3rd 2020, 9:22 pm

All I know is that if after this past episode of him pleading with Madi to not leave and then he ends up choosing Hannah I will not like him even more after messing with Madi.
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel March 3rd 2020, 9:29 pm

suzq wrote:I'm not sure if this is where to post this -- RS posted some photos of HA with Josh Dobbs on his website.  What do people think of those pictures?

It was discussed a couple of days ago in this thread.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5313p504-bachelor-24-peter-weber-general-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq March 3rd 2020, 9:35 pm

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 March 6th 2020, 8:35 pm

Pete has said he wants to give the audience a happy ending. On reddit some posters are saying Pete is going to propose to Madi. Other posters are saying Pete is going to propose to Hannah Ann. I've decided to root for a happy ending for Pete and Hannah Ann. They both have the same attitude about intimacy. Hannah Ann is moving to LA so they can spend time together as a couple. They both have celebrity friends and can double date with Dylan and Hannah G. Hannah Ann has her modeling career to keep her busy while Pete's away. They seem more compatible and a better fit long term JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by atem March 6th 2020, 8:55 pm

jen689 wrote:Pete has said he wants to give the audience a happy ending. On reddit some posters are saying Pete is going to propose to Madi. Other posters are saying Pete is going to propose to Hannah Ann. I've decided to root for a happy ending for Pete and Hannah Ann. They both have the same attitude about intimacy. Hannah Ann is moving to LA so they can spend time together as a couple. They both have celebrity friends and can double date with Dylan and Hannah G. Hannah Ann has her modeling career to keep her busy while Pete's away. They seem more compatible and a better fit long term JMO

Whenever he talks about HS he says how she's a sweetheart. Heck, he called VF beautiful at the WTA. I am still hoping Madi dumped his butt and went on with her life.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds March 6th 2020, 9:41 pm

atem wrote:
jen689 wrote:Pete has said he wants to give the audience a happy ending. On reddit some posters are saying Pete is going to propose to Madi. Other posters are saying Pete is going to propose to Hannah Ann. I've decided to root for a happy ending for Pete and Hannah Ann. They both have the same attitude about intimacy. Hannah Ann is moving to LA so they can spend time together as a couple. They both have celebrity friends and can double date with Dylan and Hannah G. Hannah Ann has her modeling career to keep her busy while Pete's away. They seem more compatible and a better fit long term JMO

Whenever he talks about HS he says how she's a sweetheart.  Heck, he called VF beautiful at the WTA.  I am still hoping Madi dumped his butt and went on with her life.

I don't see the problem with Peter being kind to his exes & I can't see Madi having an issue with it. Peter chose her after all. I also think the fact that there's not one picture of a woman from his season on his IG (unless you swipe) is a sign of respect from Peter towards Madi. JMO.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 7th 2020, 12:51 am

^^ didn’t Peter post a picture with him and HA in bed and he deleted it? That is sure IMHO not showing any respect to Madi in the first place....

I think Peter is like a puppy... destroying stuff, enjoying it a lot and when yelled at, go under the sofa with his tail between his paws... until he does it again.

All above is my opinion

Last edited by HEA on March 7th 2020, 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel March 7th 2020, 1:06 am

Hannah Ann was at a sports event and later partying it up with some guy, forget his name. That to me is not F1 behaviour. She replaced a bible quote with this

inquiries -> hannahsluss@gmail.com

to her IG sometime between after filming and when I noticed it a few weeks ago.

I cannot see him choosing HS at all. He probably realized that was a bad choice of a picture to be posted and deleted it.

There isn't anything that sticks out to me that he choose HS. There are plenty that tells me he wanted Madi, body language alone among other things.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 March 7th 2020, 1:12 am

HEA wrote:^^ didn’t Peter post a picture with him and HA in bed and he deleted it? That is sure IMHO not showing any respect to Madi in the first place....
Image hosted by servimg.com

This photo is one of the reasons I think Pete is with Hannah Ann. If he's with Madi why would he post this? JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 7th 2020, 1:15 am

I do not think he is with HA. She has the attitude of a pride rejected F2.

I think he is dating Madi. Time will tell if he is strong enough to keep little peter in his pants and go long term with Madi.

I am expecting the: she makes me want to be a better person. Blah blah blah.

I am not disappointed. I didn’t like the top 4. I will happily move on Clare season.

All above is my opinion

ETA: too many little coincidences to ignore the nagging feeling Madison forgave peter. Still hope it was Julie though... oh well 🤷‍�

Last edited by HEA on March 7th 2020, 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 70 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 58 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton