SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 70 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 56 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:33 pm

atem wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
leavers wrote:
luvstx wrote:I think Madi leaves before FRC.  He decides to pick Hannah Ann and she self-eliminates.  Then he goes after Madi post-Australia.  And I think all signs point to them being together.  JMO

The one part of this puzzle that still bothers me and we haven’t talked much about is that Peter isn’t devastated by whatever news Chris H tells him.  He’s a pretty emotional guy and I don’t see any tears.  Just frustration/confusion.  I think it’s when they tell him the HA doesn’t want to be his sloppy second so there will be no FRC.  He’s not devastated because he really isn’t all in with HA anyway

Yeah, I think maybe there just IS no FRC because both the women have left already, the 'ending' (as confirmed by Fleiss/Mills) is not in Australia but is in an airbnb in California, and that's why it's "unspoilable" and has "never happened before" and "shocking"

(except, idk, it seems anticlimactic to me)

Back a few years when Brad Womack's season happened.  We predicted that one day we would see a show where both the F2 decided that they didn't want the Bachelor.  I believe @northernviewer and @atem and others here were on Fort at that time.  Maybe this is that time.

I wish, but I really can't see HS just up and doing that to him after seeing what he went through already.  I just don't.

I don’t see HA up and leaving either. I find that sometimes people who are seemingly less emotional are really good at persevering through to the end of hard situations because they somehow are able to not let their emotions affect them so much. HA strikes me as this type but who knows what goes down at tomorrow’s RC.

As for all the ultimatum discussion I actually don’t think Madi gave a full on ultimatum because she never specified what she’d do if he slept with the others. My previous comment was just about her not accepting an engagement and that discussion was at the FD dinner so after the fact. jmo

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:38 pm

atem wrote:I have a feeling he ends up with VF.  Every little thing they post is Peter is in love with Madi, but Madi not loving him back, how sweet HS is and wife/elope/etc. type stuff for VF on every freaking post they make on Instagram.  Anyone else notice that?

Honestly this would be a riot! Courtney was F1 and on WTA on Ben F’s season so it is possible. I gave up on romance with this show when I quit watching years ago. While I don’t really like drama this crazy love is just the absurdity we need. rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:44 pm

@gabriele Maybe because Courtney was really made the villain on her season, however tame she is compared to VF IMO. BUT we DO have an elimination of VF at F3 and no more presence after that. We do have Madi and HA S/C around MTP. They also did the closure segment on WTA WITH Peter, which obviously was NOT done with Ben...
JMO but zero chance.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:47 pm

gabriele wrote:
atem wrote:I have a feeling he ends up with VF.  Every little thing they post is Peter is in love with Madi, but Madi not loving him back, how sweet HS is and wife/elope/etc. type stuff for VF on every freaking post they make on Instagram.  Anyone else notice that?

Honestly this would be a riot! Courtney was F1 and on WTA on Ben F’s season so it is possible. I gave up on romance with this show when I quit watching years ago. While I don’t really like drama this crazy love is just the absurdity we need. rotfl

See, him ending up with VF would be an actual surprise.

a) RS has INSISTED he is with Hannah Ann or Madi and definitely NOT VF
b) The focus on Madi

But that would legitimately be shocking to me so it won't be that laugh out loud
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:53 pm

Oh I don’t think Peter is really with VF. I just think it would be a fun crazy ending! Peter does love the hot mess women though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:57 pm

This ending would be perfect. A relationship with VF would be fitting punishment for Peter after the season he's put us through.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:58 pm

I just don't see the ending as being "shocking".  IMO that is something that has taken on a life of its own.  I tried finding where it was said by TPTB (not RS) that the ending is shocking but couldn't find anything except CH's phrase of "unlike any other".  If someone knows of an interview that actually uses the term "shocking", please post the link so I can check it out.  

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:59 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:I just don't see the ending as being "shocking".  IMO that is something that has taken on a life of its own.  I tried finding where it was said by TPTB (not RS) that the ending is shocking but couldn't find anything except CH's phrase of "unlike any other".  If someone knows of an interview that actually uses the term "shocking", please post the link so I can check it out.  

IMO

Only thing that does is the Glamour Magazine article.  I will find it and put it up.

Looking back, what would you have told yourself heading into that first night as the Bachelor?
I want to say, Guard your heart more, but then I don’t, because I don’t regret that. That’s just who I am, and I’m someone that wears it on my sleeve. I don’t know if I would do anything different, but if I had to say something, maybe it would be that.

Glamour: The first two minutes of Monday's premiere were quite the introduction to your season. It appears Chris Harrison is telling you some pretty major news right before a possible proposal. But sometimes the show teases things that turn out not to be a big deal. Is this one of those times, or will that moment be paid off in a big way at the end?

Peter Weber: One hundred percent, without a doubt. No doubt. There’s nothing about that moment being overproduced at all, and I keep telling people that last week was the hardest week of my life, and it didn’t stop until the very end. That’s not like an "Oh, let’s tease this and have it be an ‘Eh? That’s all?’" No. It’s not overproduced at all. I promise you.

https://www.glamour.com/story/peter-weber-the-bachelor-interview

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:08 pm

They may be just friends but this is interesting:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.barstoolsports.com/blog/1980668/is-hannah-ann-from-the-bachelor-dating-jaguars-qb-josh-dobbs

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:14 pm

She looks 15 years old to me. IMO she is in no way ready to be engaged let alone married.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:14 pm

atem wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:I just don't see the ending as being "shocking".  IMO that is something that has taken on a life of its own.  I tried finding where it was said by TPTB (not RS) that the ending is shocking but couldn't find anything except CH's phrase of "unlike any other".  If someone knows of an interview that actually uses the term "shocking", please post the link so I can check it out.  

IMO

Only thing that does is the Glamour Magazine article.  I will find it and put it up.

Looking back, what would you have told yourself heading into that first night as the Bachelor?
I want to say, Guard your heart more, but then I don’t, because I don’t regret that. That’s just who I am, and I’m someone that wears it on my sleeve. I don’t know if I would do anything different, but if I had to say something, maybe it would be that.

Glamour: The first two minutes of Monday's premiere were quite the introduction to your season. It appears Chris Harrison is telling you some pretty major news right before a possible proposal. But sometimes the show teases things that turn out not to be a big deal. Is this one of those times, or will that moment be paid off in a big way at the end?

Peter Weber: One hundred percent, without a doubt. No doubt. There’s nothing about that moment being overproduced at all, and I keep telling people that last week was the hardest week of my life, and it didn’t stop until the very end. That’s not like an "Oh, let’s tease this and have it be an ‘Eh? That’s all?’" No. It’s not overproduced at all. I promise you.

https://www.glamour.com/story/peter-weber-the-bachelor-interview

We will see, Peter... we will see. Colton basicaly ending the show after the first FSD because he chased after one of his F3 who left? The fence jump? Can he really top that? I truly doubt it.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:34 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:They may be just friends but this is interesting:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.barstoolsports.com/blog/1980668/is-hannah-ann-from-the-bachelor-dating-jaguars-qb-josh-dobbs

I wouldn't be shocked by this at all. Hannah Ann and Peter's relationship has an intense bubble vibe to it. They're very emotional and intense about it currently but a week apart outside of the production of the show and they'd both be over it
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 70 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 56 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton