SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 70 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 63 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cheriee Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:09 pm

Very true @Doats. Regardless of the outcome I do hope they all find what they want and are able to learn a lot from this experience.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:04 am

Doats wrote:As I've been visiting the forum off and on today to read posts and posters thoughts I've been noticing and watching the countdown clock. (And many thanks for creating and posting this clock since it helps ground me in the reality of the situation.)

As I follow the countdown I've been thinking of how Peter, Hannah Ann and Madison must feel about watching the time run down as well. Relief that it's almost over? Resentment for TPTB in upsetting their lives waaaay beyond the level of past seasons? Happiness in (hopefully!) gaining some self-awareness? Trepidation for whatever tonight's episode my bring?

No matter the outcome I wish only the best for these 3 young people. They deserve happiness despite any "mistakes" or "short fallings" they may have made this season. And I hope this season has made them stronger and better able to face any future challenges that life may bring them.

I'm just catching up and read this post. So very well said. Now after what we witnessed tonight, the bold is more important than ever for all three of them. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:24 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Doats wrote:As I've been visiting the forum off and on today to read posts and posters thoughts I've been noticing and watching the countdown clock. (And many thanks for creating and posting this clock since it helps ground me in the reality of the situation.)

As I follow the countdown I've been thinking of how Peter, Hannah Ann and Madison must feel about watching the time run down as well. Relief that it's almost over? Resentment for TPTB in upsetting their lives waaaay beyond the level of past seasons? Happiness in (hopefully!) gaining some self-awareness? Trepidation for whatever tonight's episode my bring.?

No matter the outcome I wish only the best for these 3 young people. They deserve happiness despite any "mistakes" or "short fallings" they may have made this season. And I hope this season has made them stronger and better able to face any future challenges that life may bring them.

I'm just catching up and read this post. So very well said. Now after what we witnessed tonight, the bold is more important than ever for all three of them.  yes

And in re-reading this, @GuardianAngel, the sentence in red unfortunately had so much bearing on tonight's episode due to Barb's vitriol

Last edited by Doats on Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:27 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot to change the font color)

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:32 am

Peter for sure IMO showed his trepidation.

Brutal. I can't imagine being put in that position.

BTW thanks for commenting on the countdown clock. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:45 am

Yeah, Peter didn't know what was going to happen because he had no idea how ruthless his mother was going to get.

I am sure he and Madi knew before sitting on the couch what their path is going to be. I'm thinking he looked hesitant when he said dating because he knew there would be a reaction. He might have just tried to not show his happiness to keep mom calm. Didn't work.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:49 am

What his mother did tonight was awful and painful to watch. I am not sticking up for her by no means but no doubt the TPTB played a hugh part in this. God only knows what they told the family about Madison,They held her back for the 3 hrs , she didn't love Peter , didn't want to get engaged , prob told Madison that the family loved Hannah. So they played both sides to drum up the worst of the worst. I think Madison handled herself very well tonight and I hope they can make this work, it's gonna be an uphill battle for sure. Peter needs to move out ASAP and move closer to Madison . I think Barb very well lost her son to some extent tonight. I could never do that to my sons . She embarrassed herself and him. JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by River57 Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:51 am

Will Peter and Madi be on Jimmy Kimmel tonight?

River57

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:53 am

River57 wrote:Will Peter and Madi be on Jimmy Kimmel tonight?

Probably afraid Barb will show up

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by River57 Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:55 am

USAGold wrote:

Probably afraid  Barb will show up
. 😂

River57

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:15 am

Imagine the vibe in the Weber house for the last few months. I haven’t watched the episode as am in AU but from everything I’ve seen tonight Barb is just a whole other level of disgusting. What she did to peter and Madi tonight is appalling.

How Peter has stayed under their roof while all this plays out is mind boggling. I hope he moves out literally tonight!!

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:31 am

USAGold wrote:

Probably afraid  Barb will show up

rofl best comment! and I don't think so cause @Jolena mentioned in the episode thread that he wasn't there.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 8367-910 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 I_got_13 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:29 am

Kas_256 wrote:Imagine the vibe in the Weber house for the last few months. I haven’t watched the episode as am in AU but from everything I’ve seen tonight Barb is just a whole other level of disgusting. What she did to peter and Madi tonight is appalling.

How Peter has stayed under their roof while all this plays out is mind boggling. I hope he moves out literally tonight!!

I think that's why he's been miserable. He knew how his Mom would react.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 70 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 63 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton