SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 70 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 63 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:00 am

atem wrote:
Kas_256 wrote:Imagine the vibe in the Weber house for the last few months. I haven’t watched the episode as am in AU but from everything I’ve seen tonight Barb is just a whole other level of disgusting. What she did to peter and Madi tonight is appalling.

How Peter has stayed under their roof while all this plays out is mind boggling. I hope he moves out literally tonight!!

I think that's why he's been miserable.  He knew how his Mom would react.  

Your probably right. His last few interviews he looked so sad. It could've very well been that he knew his family was not being accepting of Madison (Im sure he's known for the past few weeks that they were getting back together. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:24 am

Mate I would say if you are a contestant on the bachelor next season pray you don't get the first impression rose or the first 1 on 1 date as they are CURSED!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:53 am

Barb was so awful last night that it may be the first time all of us on this forum agree!

Now that this horrendous and boring season is over, can we talk about how it could be possible that the ending in Australia never really leaked? I have no idea why but find it fascinating that RS couldn’t find out until this week that Peter chose HA.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:54 am

I do not condone the attitude that was aired tonight. But, without a doubt there is a lot more to this story. For all 3 members of his family to feel this way, there are some missing elements that we do not understand. Seemingly this has been the sentiment with Chris Harison all along (as per interviews post) as well. I am in support of all 3 of those young people...individually and not together. Last night showed how messed up people can get when they are susceptible to manipulation. IMO Barb as well.
This relationship has no chance. IMO

Also, Becca said on her IG story that she flew to LA because they were supposed to have Peter and Madi on the podcast. They did not show. (I am sure they were too shook to talk after the AFR). They had HA. Will air today.

I certainly wish them the best, but to find out that he needed to- AFTER PROPOSING TO HA- reach out to HB is astonishing!!!!!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by 11minny Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:13 am

Doggoneit wrote:I do not condone the attitude that was aired tonight. But, without a doubt there is a lot more to this story.  For all 3 members of his family to feel this way, there are some missing elements that we do not understand.  Seemingly this has been the sentiment with Chris Harison all along (as per interviews post) as well.  I am in support of all 3 of those young people...individually and not together.  Last night showed how messed up people can get when they are susceptible to manipulation.  IMO Barb as well.
This relationship has no chance. IMO

Also, Becca said on her IG story that she flew to LA because they were supposed to have Peter and Madi on the podcast.  They did not show.  (I am sure they were too shook to talk after the AFR).  They had HA.  Will air today.

I certainly wish them the best, but to find out that he needed to- AFTER PROPOSING TO HA- reach out to HB is astonishing!!!!!

Hold on now, you're making a lot of assumptions in your post.

1) Apparently the younger brother posted on IG after Monday's show, that Madison was a lovely person. It has since been removed. Wonder why. Last night, Mommy Dearest had to speak in Spanish to her husband to attempt to have him say something to support her. She may be on an Island, as she should be.

2) Do you know why he reached out to HB? Could it have been to ask how she healed her broken heart after Jed did to her what had similarly happened to him? You're assuming that it was in a romantic context, and it probably was not.

11minny

Back to top Go down

Post by River57 Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:17 am

The biggest problem in all this is that Peter chose the person his parents wanted. Even though he told them he loved Madi more. He absolutely defended Madison at MTP.  His parents need to stay home for a while and have any more conversations in private.  One thing I think appeals to Peter is a different life he can have with Madison. He wants to be an adult now and she seems to have a loving family and community.  His family has smothered him. Time for him to grow up the way he wants to.

River57

Back to top Go down

Post by 11minny Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:20 am

River57 wrote:The biggest problem in all this is that Peter chose the person his parents wanted. Even though he told them he loved Madi more. He absolutely defended Madison at MTP.  His parents need to stay home for a while and have any more conversations in private.  One thing I think appeals to Peter is a different life he can have with Madison. He wants to be an adult now and she seems to have a loving family and community.  His family has smothered him. Time for him to grow up the way he wants to.

None of us know how this is going to end up, but it is very likely that mommy drove him deeper into Madison's arms and away from her. They may do everything that they can to make it work and you know that her family is going to welcome them both with open arms.

11minny

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:23 am

How is it astonishing?  So they could bash Madi for Peters decisions?  

IMO Everyone on that show built up Peter into something he's not.  Some gift to women no one can resist.

Did Madi make mistakes, yes. Plenty. She is very prideful to almost stubborn.  But, I don't think either did it maliciously.  Madi needed that time with Peter to hash things out.  Too bad if they had to wait.  Peter should have talked to her before the Rose Ceremony, but didn't.  He was acting like it was no big deal the women were living together for fantasy suites.  

I think Madi really hurt Peter and he is still not letting her know how that affected him to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:25 am

@11minny valid point. It was , my impression when HA said there were 3 people in that story, HB,HA and MP. IMO that was what was implied.

You are right about Barb. That is horrific. However, all of the eye rolls could have been edited in as well. Ashley I said in her podcast after WTA that Tammy was so kind and that she was not giving her all of those eye rolls as we saw. TPTB were a little creative there.
Don't condone one ounce of what was shown to Madison. I can not imagine how either of them, PW and MP feel this morning! I hope they can all heel.

The assumption I do make is that there is more to the story whether it be TPTB manipulation or valid concerns. No excuse for what was shown or heard last night.
Unless there is a lot of communication, forgiveness and grace this could be a disaster for all.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:38 am

@atem Agree that Madi hurt Peter. To be down to the final two and be broken up with had to awful. It made for a confusing time for him. Poor HA! I feel awful for her.
He did iterate that he and Madi had hurt each other -several times.
This season has me feeling awful. FOR EVERYONE involved.
I don't like it at all.

I really think I would like TPTB to voted off the island.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:41 am

Doggoneit
"I really think I would like TPTB to voted off the island." Funniest and truest thing I have read today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cantstopl rofl Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 3806527698

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:49 am

I dotn believe for 1 second that only those 3 Webbers know Madison better than the rest of the world. Madis actions prior to going on the show tell us the kind of person she is ... she acted reasonable and showed strength of character during filming .. shes not a perfect person, but shes not the person nasty Barb is making her out to be either. Barb is exaggerating everything to the nth degree to justify her actions. I don't believe a word that comes out of her hateful mouth. She is NOT a loving mother looking out for her sons best interests!

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 70 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 63 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton