SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 70 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 65 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:33 pm

atem wrote:I read Madi unfollowed Chris H on Insta and I say GOOD!  Peter needs to get away from them, but I doubt it.

Someone on reddit said Chad followed and then unfollowed Peter and that's a lie.  Chad (Madi's dad) has the exact same number he's always followed and never followed Peter (nor has Madi).
I think they said both followed Peter sometime overnight and unfollowed today. But of course they need to back it up with SCs to be legit IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:34 pm

mercieme wrote:
atem wrote:I read Madi unfollowed Chris H on Insta and I say GOOD!  Peter needs to get away from them, but I doubt it.

Someone on reddit said Chad followed and then unfollowed Peter and that's a lie.  Chad (Madi's dad) has the exact same number he's always followed and never followed Peter (nor has Madi).
I think they said both followed Peter sometime overnight and unfollowed today.  But of course they need to back it up with SCs to be legit IMO.

Chad never followed him.  I checked his Insta with the pic he made last night.  Everyone would have noticed he was following Peter.

Mary just followed Peter's best friend that runs that charity Seed to Mountain that will be doing the mission trip.

Last edited by atem on Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:37 pm

I'll sit back and watch to see how they all ACT in the  next little while.  Actions do speak louder than words.  Barb should have heeded these wise words last night  "better to remain silent and be thought a fool...than to speak and remove all doubt"

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:42 pm

northernviewer wrote:I'll sit back and watch to see how they all ACT in the  next little while.  Actions do speak louder than words.  Barb should have heeded these wise words last night  "better to remain silent and be thought a fool...than to speak and remove all doubt"

You hit nail on the head

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:58 pm

Regardless of what happens, the dynamic in the Weber family has been forever changed. And I say that knowing that there's every likelihood Peter attempts to placate them again, does what they want, and returns to the nest. But even then, he'll never forget what happened. If Madi and Peter break up, Peter will always deep down resent the way his family treated them. The next time round, he might really fight for what he wants especially if this same dynamic plays out. If Madi and Peter stay together, then Barb has alienated the Mother of her future grandchildren and she'll never have the connection (or control) she wants. Either way, the status quo has been changed.

I also think regardless of whether they stay together, Madi and Peter will have had a positive impact on each other. I hope they get to go on that charity trip and do something meaningful away from this drama. If I was to suggest anything, it would be to go overseas and get away from all the distractions. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:08 pm

@cheriee I agree that this will be a long road to recovery for their family. Right now tensions will be high. I could see Madi throwing in the towel before it begins. She is a strong woman, but this is a lot to take in. She seemed up for giving it back, but at the end of the day, I just don't see Peter being able to go the distance if the family and Madi are not healed.

Part of me thinks that Barb had a plan. It went too far! WAY TOO FAR! But, today she is the topic not him. And, he could be Aerie today and be banned from Alabama and Tennessee, and then where would he be?

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:16 pm

This whole situation is just so sad.

Some of the former BN people I follow on IG are shocked at the way mom acted. Many also think that what she is saying may be true but the delivery was horrible. I agree. Time will tell if they can be in a good relationship but that is their right to find out on their own and not be told what to do.

Trista admitted in her stories that "no one thought ryansutter and I would make it work either but my parents would never publicly discount the love I felt or tell me that I was headed for disaster". Little bit of info there that I never knew.

It is hard enough for these couples because of the intensity and short amount of time they have together before getting engaged (Trista's was even shorter!). None of them should ever be put through this type of scrutiny in public. Family needs to stay in the background.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:00 pm

Astrobach wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
kmick0890 wrote:I think the confusion is coming from people because the show made it seem like the month after the proposal was hard on them. If we're going on one month after the proposal, that would be December not January. The editing makes it unclear.
I understand being confused from the show last night, but HA clarifies the timeline very clearly on BHH, Rachel & Becca asked her a lot of questions about it. I don’t understand the insistence that she’s lying.
Sorry to disagree but HA is now the loyal soldier of TPTB. She is NOT going to contradict anything that is already agreed as per the timeline THEY set up. And yes, I think she can lie, she did all season long IMO in order to get the status that she now has gained. She is labeled a ‘ queen ‘ now! Well done! No wonder VF and her are rooting for each other ‘ in their NEW NEXT CHAPTER “ . ( from VF IG comments to HA) 
She showed her true colors LIVE yesterday, and there was NO heartbroken ‘ queen’ to me. It was revengeful, using the platform to put her UP as she bashed Peter who stands with his tail between his legs taking a beating. She didn’t really LOVE the guy she talked to yesterday. She USED his weakness to her own benefit. Only her pride was hurt. Her exit from the breakup was also very enlightening. 
All IMO

thumbsup I Don't care about what she say, the condition of that scar tells me it couldn't have been that long because it looked the same as the last day in Australia. Listening to their conversation it sounded like they made an agreement but Peter found himself unable to go through with it because his heart was with Madison. I could see something was wrong during the FaceTime with his parents. All the signs were there and she saw them but chose to go ahead anyway. I'm not buying her oh poor me act. She's full of crock.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:40 pm

Since there were a couple of SHV's -- why were they so hard to sleuth?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Parrots Hilton Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:55 pm

Regardless of his mother's feelings I was glad to see Peter stand up against his mother and her behavior last night.  He was mild but he did shut her down by telling her he and Maddie love each other and she'll just have to accept it.
Parrots Hilton
Parrots Hilton

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:57 pm

@HavaDrPepper I just watched all of Trista's instagram stories about the finale and wow she was spot on and so empathetic about the situation with Peter and Madi. Trista said that from a mother's perspective she could not understand why the parents couldn't just support their son, and she was shocked by what Barb said. She said that Madi was right stand up for herself and Trista also made a good point too that the family says there's too many obstacles for them to work, but they are themselves being an obstacle. Why not just let your son live his life. Really appreciated hearing Trista's compassionate and thoughtful perspective. :yes:

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Screen13
Source: tristasutter Instagram

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:29 pm

Parrots Hilton wrote:Regardless of his mother's feelings I was glad to see Peter stand up against his mother and her behavior last night.  He was mild but he did shut her down by telling her he and Maddie love each other and she'll just have to accept it.

Welcome1

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 70 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 65 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton