SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 5th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 5th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 5th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lightredemption Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:08 pm

I can’t believe Victoria F had the audacity to call someone else ‘weepy’ when she’s having these constant ‘teary’ moments (that feature no actual tears of course)
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 5th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 5th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:09 pm

Now for the VF show. I swear, I can't stand any more! I even bet Madi's 1 on 1 in Peru will be 10 mins max!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:09 pm

In my opinion VF can't stand Peter.  That why she never makes eye contact with him.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:12 pm

I think her always looking down is part of her "poor waif" act. She's a total phoney IMO.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:16 pm

She's unbearable to watch. What a manipulator and yes @Sprite liar's never look at you in the eyes.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:16 pm

Like maybe, like, like, like.

Victoria wants to be here, not looking at all like she does.

She can't even talk to him. She feels like she will throw up and is all whiny. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. Seriously Peter, kick her a** to the curb, but of course, this will only make him want her more. Cry, whine, makes Peter all protective. So bad. I can't stand either of them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:18 pm

Peter needs to realize she's just not into him.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:23 pm

She better not be in consideration for the next ette. Can't fall in love, then falls in love, then has her heart broken.

I can totally see that script, because they are lazy like that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:23 pm

She doesn’t know why she can’t share everything? Oh Victoria, wait until hometowns.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:24 pm

Victoria F. doesn't want Peter, but wants him to want her. She definitely has some manipulative tendencies IMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:24 pm

Victoria finally deems to come back acting as sweet as pie. "I don't know why I am acting like this." She finally smiles when she gets a rose...like a light switch.

She is not giving him validation...so naturally he wants her more.

Even my coworker who never watches this show noticed she never looks him in the eye and asks why does he want her, she is clearly manipulative. rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:25 pm

JMO. -- Peter is not thinking with his head with Victoria F., but another body part.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 5th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
Amethyst
Fan4life
MsBuckingham
LoveDovez
Maddy