SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:02 pm

There are only two Canadian bachelorette's and both of them are in the Toronto area, which isn't a quick jaunt to Alberta. 3-4 hours by plane. Serina P and Alana. I can't see either one of them as the ett'e.

Also they might have a few potentials at this point but I'm not sure they have chosen the one. I think they chose that area, simply for it's beauty, not that there aren't a lot of other beautiful places, but also because the numbers aren't insane like the rest of the world.

9 weeks?? If they are quarantining for 10days - two weeks, maybe they are going elsewhere? That doesn't make any sense.

The online rumour mill started churning when CBC News reported that the Jasper Park Lodge, which has nearly 450 rooms, was fully booked up for nine weeks, from February through April.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/bachelorette-bubble-popular-tv-show-behind-mysterious-nine-week-booking-of-swank-alberta-resort

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:45 am

Interesting they are wanting to film in CAN. It's going to be hard with borders closed.. one of the reasons why NHL teams are split up and not playing any CAN teams. Hopefully they have a backup place just in case. That place look very nice though!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 1f49c

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 8367-910 Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 I_got_13 Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:16 am

Ooh, not gonna lie, I like these seasonal quarantine seasons.

Clare/Tayshia - La Quinta, Summer.
Matt - Nemacolin, Autumn.
Bachelorette 17 - Alberta, Winter.

I also don't necessarily think it'll mean we get a Canadian Bachelorette / cast. Maybe a few more Canadian guys than usual, but I think it'll be all the same just in a different country.

Just think of all the hot tub dates 😂. The snow will be so pretty though. And lots of winter looks - warm jackets, beanies 😍
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:49 am

There has to be more to the story. Nine weeks is not a whole season when you take two weeks for quarantining.

Mystery guest takes over Jasper Park Lodge — the entire hotel — for 9-week booking
Officials at the Fairmont hotel, located inside Jasper National Park, confirmed the reservation on Tuesday but declined to say who will be enjoying the property's mountain views and luxury room service for the 65 days between Feb. 23 and April 29.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/jasper-park-lodge-booking-reservation-1.5888481

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:10 pm

@GuardianAngel

Maybe this is a type of "Winter Games"??
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:42 pm

Are we sure it isn't BIP?? Maybe they are taking a break with BIP...   I remember watching an interview with Bennett where he said BIP is scheduled to film in Feb or something.. I think it was Extratv interview. I am not sure though..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:55 pm

@MiniDiva that's a good point.

I checked for info on Bachelor Winter games, I can't find any info on whether there will be a season. Wouldn't it have to be renewed or slotted in for 2021? I'm not sure.

Filming usually starts beginning of March and ends mid May. If they start after quarantine around March 9th, and leave April 29th, there are 1-2 weeks unaccounted for since it usually ends May 10th or so.

They will have to have a negative COVID result within the last 72 hours upon entering Canada. From there maybe they will quarantine 10 days?

IDK we will hear more about the new travel restrictions "in the next few days". They have been stressing no travel at all other than for essential reasons and to cancel any travel plans for March break. I'll keep an eye out to see if the new restrictions would affect Alberta. I'm not sure how much more restrictive it can be other than no air travel at all. Right now you can't cross a border by car, but you can fly out although they recommend only for essential.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:59 pm

I haven't gone back and checked all the calendars for LaQuinta/Nemacolin vs previous seasons.  But, off the top of my head I think the lack of travel can account for a good bit of extra time available.  Also, what tptb present as week 2, week 3 etc. are in reality only about 4 days or so. Add to that they are filming on a small "blueprint" of space if you will.  No driving around LA, or other cities to destination film locales. A lot more can be filmed in any given day.  My point is that 2 weeks of quarantine plus 7 weeks of filming "may" work out okay.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:02 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I haven't gone back and checked all the calendars for LaQuinta/Nemacolin vs previous seasons.  But, off the top of my head I think the lack of travel can account for a good bit of extra time available.  Also, what tptb present as week 2, week 3 etc. are in reality only about 4 days or so.
Exactly... I remember Ashley I said on the almost famous podcast that the erotica date was on the 7th day but it was shown on week 3...

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:33 pm

I think Clare/Tayshias season filmed for around 8 weeks if you include both Clare's and Tayshia's parts and quaratine. The filming for that season was around 6 weeks not including quarantine. So if quarantine is included in that 9 weeks it makes sense for a regular Bachelorette season. The spinoffs only film for like 2-4 weeks. And Mills has mentioned that they aren't doing any type of Summer or Winter Games this year, it's just the regular 3 shows (Bach, Bach'ette and hopefully BIP)

Last edited by kmick0890 on Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:24 pm

Makes perfect sense! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:07 am

I read tonight it is for the Bachelorette.

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
Amethyst
Norcalgal
Doats
luvnunity
lovelycrumpets