SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:47 pm

Great news imo. I didn't think CH would be hosting, far too soon considering.

K is definitely in quarantine. Her IG story confirms it. She's in a room with wooden panel walls which I don't think is in her house.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/kaitlynbristowe/2528038889837256638/?hl=en

Jason has a story up and in one part the dogs are in a dining room. I see wooden beams, not sure that that's their house? Doesn't look like it to me.

https://www.instagram.com/jason_tartick/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Great news imo. I didn't think CH would be hosting, far too soon considering.

K is definitely in quarantine. Her IG story confirms it. She's in a room with wooden panel walls which I don't think is in her house.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/kaitlynbristowe/2528038889837256638/?hl=en

Jason has a story up and in one part the dogs are in a dining room. I see wooden beams, not sure that that's their house? Doesn't look like it to me.

https://www.instagram.com/jason_tartick/?hl=en

Both have dogs in their stories so yes

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:03 pm

@notarose that too!!! I'm so glad it appears he is with her! beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@notarose that too!!! I'm so glad it appears he is with her! beatingheart

I don’t follow either however I did listen to the most recent Dear Shandy pod and Kaitlyn & Jason were the guests. He is her financial advisor (basically business manager) and his financial work is now self employed done virtually. They both work from home. That means he can continue as usual while at the filming location. Not certain but I think he was with her for the duration of DWTS. On the pod she talked about coming home to him after practices.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:46 pm

Yep, I know this a double post giggling

“ A source tells ET that there is no official host for the new season of TheBachelorette. They plan on bringing in various alumni throughout the season to help with numerous things including dates, contestant coaching and other activities. ET has reached out to ABC for comment.”
ET Online

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:55 pm

Maybe CH didn't like Tayshia and Kaitlyn being called cohosts, so they are just calling them BN alumni instead.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:10 am

Oh so that explains the different location in Kaitlyn's IG stories cause def. not their house! Dang it now I have to watch this season. laugh out loud

Wonder why Tayshia as well.. is 2 co-hosts necessary? Not that I don't want her it's just CH hardly did anything so...

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 1f49c

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 8367-910 Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 I_got_13 Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:39 am

^^^
I read the ET spoiler to differ from RS. Does anyone else  question
ET, IMO, is saying that throughout the season there will be different alumni coming in to essentially host dates and such instead of having 1 continuous host (or cohosts as RS spoiled).  “...no official host”.
If ET is correct in saying there is nada host that means Tayshia & Kaitlyn are only there for part of the season. If RS is correct then ET is wrong.
Duelling sources.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:43 am

ET could be correct on having different alumni helping with dates and everything but I do think RS is correct about Tayshia and Kaitlyn.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 1f49c

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 8367-910 Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 I_got_13 Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:50 am

That seems like a lot of quaranteeing but I suppose it's a good idea to have several guest hosts. @notarose thanks for the scoop!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:55 am

Confirmation from the franchise that Tayshia & Kaitlyn will cohost the season
Source
“Chris Harrison will not be hosting the next season of The Bachelorette,” the companies said in a statement. “We support Chris in the work that he is committed to doing. In his absence, former Bachelorettes Tayshia Adams and Kaitlyn Bristowe will support the new Bachelorette through next season. As we continue the dialogue around achieving greater equity and inclusion within ‘The Bachelor’ franchise, we are dedicated to improving the BIPOC representation of our crew, including among the executive producer ranks. These are important steps in effecting fundamental change so that our franchise is a celebration of love that is reflective of our world.”

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:59 am

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1370584272889909249?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
Amethyst
Norcalgal
Doats
luvnunity
lovelycrumpets